How many of you even play touhou or do you just use the R34 of them?

How many of you even play touhou or do you just use the R34 of them?

>when your just not good enough

Try playing phantasm flower view, AKA touhou 9. It's the easiest game and it doesn't punish you with a bad ending for using continues.

I've only 1 CC'd EoSD, PoFV, and PCB.

Still need to get around to the rest, but I've played them.

SA Hard is a pain in the ass, the worst part is I haven't touch the following games since I'm stuck.

Just move on. I hate SA. I beat extra stages but I can beat that one game on normal.

But SA is considered the 2nd hardest, why skipping it?

The games are wonderful but I'm not the best
IN SA PCB and MoF are probably my favorites

honestly my favorite stuff are the more artistic fan tributes, I just really love the universe and its cohesive folk-tale feel

lewdness with 2hus is bad

Tried it so many times. I think it's the shot types that are holding me back cause I managed to beat lunatic kingdom the first or second week of trying it out.

Ya touhou is mostly used as a base for fans to work on. Not a lot of character or lore development in the games but you can find some in the mangas and books.

But I want to beat all of them in order, and SA is blocking my path, so I have no other option

I stopped playing at Mountain of Faith. There was just more important things to do. Like my roommates girlfriend.

I pretty good I guess.

*I'm
fuck

Good for you, the real deal starts with after MoF

Tried playing, but honestly I learned various pieces on piano, thats where i know touhou from, the music

>UN Owen was Her is the best

1cc'd every game on at least Normal with every character except for LoLk. I'm working on Hard. Beat every Extra stage except LoLk.
I still feel like a casual for not beating anything on Lunatic.

>I still feel like a casual for not beating anything on Lunatic.
That's fine, doing Hard will keep the rhythm

You should just try to beat PCB on Lunatic untill you get good.