Remember Chris Chan? Now it's out chance to turn him into the best Local Monor Celebrity on the Charlottesville area

Remember Chris Chan? Now it's out chance to turn him into the best Local Monor Celebrity on the Charlottesville area.

c-ville.com/nominate/entertainment/

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

lol, ok

Done!

poor guy, turned into a women, house burnt down, made a load of money on ebay and now lets make him a celebrity now, might even get the guy some sweet prize money

it's liquid chan you doofus, not chris

There's a Chrischan related entry in every category so vote for him in all! Give respect to our boy in wew!

Can't even spell his name right in several of the categories
OP has a sub 80 IQ

I didn't submit any of the entries bruh, I am just advertising the poll.

done

BUMB

Bump

Done
and bump

PSA:
>Open in incognito tab and you can take it more than once
>only answer where Christine actually makes sense, so not places like Gallery or where to hear music or shit like that.

So what does Chris get if he wins? Attention from the media? Money?

Dubs checked
That's what worries me, I don't want to fund his lifestyle. Honestly I was hoping for the fucker to buy too many toys and end up skint.

I only answered
>Day Trip (14 Branchland Court)
>First Date Spot (Downtown Mall)
>Local Minor Celebrity (Christine Weston Chandler)
>Musician (Christian and the Hedgehog Boys)

done

As much fun as this is I'm worried about it going back into him feeling entitled to everything for winning another contest. At the same time he has been in shit for a while cause of trolls and his own doing so this is morally grey, no right or wrong.

Even if he does win money from this, he'll spend it on Transformers instead of paying the bills, so either way he's fucked.

If he goes back to feeling entitled, i'd be very surprised. He'll know right away it was the doing of the trolls.

done n' bump

B U M P I T U P

Voted appropriately. A lot of spacker shit on there but oh well. Got a laugh out of "Soup Hotel."

none of u lamers voted for barb in minor celeb, i am disappoint

bamping