Is it true you don't you like women? Why not, user?

Is it true you don't you like women? Why not, user?

psychological conflict which doesn't allow anons to accept their feminine side and thus understand women

and inb4, wearing dresses and buttplugs is NOT accepting it

this is the gayest thing anyone has ever written. you could've posted a trap it would've been less gay than this.

If we're being completely honest? I hate women. I've never in my life met a decent one and in my personal experience they're all the same.

Whores, liars, manipulators, life ruiners, drama obsessed, cunt attitudes, and they always cheat. There isn't a loyal one in the bunch. Not to mention.. THEY ALWAYS PLAY THE GODDAMN VICTIM!! Even when they are blatantly in the wrong, they find a way to act like "woah is me, I am the victim, poor me!" That shit drives me crazy. After a lifetime of dealing with the same shit over and over in every relationship i've ever been in... I have just got to a point where I have a very deep seeded anger towards women. The ONLY reason I haven't turned gay at this point is because I love pussy. Pussy is literally all woman have to offer.. but even so... it's never really yours.. you rent it... they fuck you for so long before they tire of you and hop to another one. I just have never found loyalty in any of them. Sometimes I think the gays have it right.

>"woah is me, I am the victim, poor me!" That shit drives me crazy
That hit way too close to home

most women have mental thought problems which make them to destructive elements of society.
For example they think in a isolated way
(aka are unable to combine their wishes and the wishes of the group. it's either them or the group, but never both at the same time)
and then they have a destructive form of envy.
Which creates all kind of strange behaviours.

*woe

y-you too!

Because they think with emotion instead of thinking with logical reasoning.

I like women, I just don't like when they outnumber me like in pic related.
Also, they're all very cute in that pic.

it's not that i do not like them, but i prefer limited engagement with them however in all fairness i prefer the same with the general populous. now that is settled, which of of you skanks has the booze as i have to get shithammered drunk and return to my dwelling with my waifu.

is it true you are you is faggot? of course, user.

Some are very rational, they use emotions to control you.
Like a baby which is crying to get attention.
They need this.
As they are unable to integrate into society, because they only think for themselves, their only options are either die, or get a single person, who will provide for them.
So they have to check by creating drama, that the person will provide.
They are sometimes very rational about this.
But if they show you this, their "I'm emotionally helpless"-card won't work.

Is everyone on Sup Forums as much of a fag as you are?

>trying to sound well read.

Two proverbs:

>Man sees the worlds tallest mountain
>Climbs to the top and claims victory
>Woman decides she wants to share in that victory
>Climbs mountain half way and gets tired
>Declares victory, and that the rest of the mountain is just sexism.

>Man sees a world full of challenges
>Conquers all he can
>Woman feels excluded
>Demands man help her conquer world too.

Prrf Women are adult sized emotional children. Treat them like they are slightly retarded and things will be easier for you.

please don't wake the fags,im sick of them

I have no problem with women.
I have a problem with underachievers and dependant people.

Then go outside, lardass.

If they did not have vaginas there would be no reason to even talk to them.

>Materialistic
>Shallow
>Vapid
>Contributes nothing to humanity other than shitting out more of them
>Held on a pedestal since birth
>Given priority in custody cases
>Given priority in divorce cases
>Emotionally unstable
>Pathological liars
>Will say and do anything to get ahead, even if it's just a little
>High rates of adultery
>Subjected to degenerate culture today thanks to social media
>Victim complex because they know it gets attention
>They make terrible single mothers and always raise psychopaths or failures

Women are useless. I'm 29 and dating fucking sucks. They're all so empty and dead inside. They're all looking for a sugar daddy because partying away because all of the things above in their teens and early 20s apparently didn't progress their lives.

Really? I see a lot of people on here who seem to prefer cocks because they're sexually frustrated and in the closey.

I bet that rooms smells beutiful
>all them tight asses letting out fap gas uugggghh

ITT : insecure beta virgin faggots taking it out on women

These mother fuckers understand.

>Thinking beta virgins hate women
Actually, the only people I know that hate women are people who have a lack of ignorance. You can't hate women unless you've been with them and have experience.

The beta virgins are in love with them and shower them with compliments wondering why they never take the bait.

This.

I love pussy, but hate women. Entitled bitches, we need to go back to not allowing them to hold property.

Also, they're disloyal.

BECAUSE THEY USE AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF TOILET PAPER. WANT TO KNOW WHY NIGGERS ALWAYS STEAL TOILET PAPER WHEN THERE'S A RIOT? TRY LIVING WITH A WOMAN. THEY GO THROUGH A ROLL OR TWO A DAY. I SWEAR THEY FUCKING EAT IT.

they dont like me because im ugly

i dont like them because they know im ugly and also they are all crazy, money grubbing, soul eaters.

I can confirm this is absolutely true. Had a roomate that literally went through an entire roll of TP in a 24 hour period and we're talking the BIG rolls of TP.... Got so fucking tired of running out of TP because of her.

you're just delusional and unable to accept that you only attract low standard scum whereas the good ones can smell your worthlessness from miles away.

Lol. What reality do you live in? You've watched too many romantic comedies if you think these heavenly innocent angels actually exist anywhere else.

The most innocent and harmless seeming women are the deadliest. I'm not even blaming all of the problems on them. Western standards and society has played a huge influence on how they are today.

>you only attract low standard scum
Exactly how do you tell who's a piece of shit upon meeting them when they all wear the same fake smile and tell the same lies?

>the good ones can smell your worthlessness
Is this one of those PUA myths where people think women can "detect" if a person is bad for them? I love the PUA forums. They believe women actually put men through shit tests and can detect a bad person. The "good ones" often blend in with the bad ones and overtime, good ones can turn into bad ones.

You obviously have never had a long relationship or lived with anyone other than your parents/siblings.

I don't know what other women do but my wife will cover the entire seat with TP, then she'll line the bottom of the water with TP and use a ton when wiping.

>you don't get it you're not a girl

The 2nd girl from the right is batshit insane. There is truth and theory to "crazy eyes". You can always tell by a woman's eyes how fucking insane she is. That girl is a lunatic.

This

XD and rekt.

Kek, I live with the same women since 5 years. Neither she or anyone among friends or family matches the awful description you make of women.

It makes sense that you'd browse PUA forums, only mysoginistic idiots who think all women are the same can assume that you can use "techniques" to get relationships.

True we are

Single women in her 30-40 try do have a child.
And somewhere before 40, they register that they have not really any trait going for them.
Which start to make them bitter for the rest of their live.

My wife is a wedding planner. She always comes up to me and asks me for her opinion on things like centerpieces or flowers.

>Hey user, do you like the left or the right?
>I'll try to give an answer like I gave it thought: "I think the right matches the theme of the wedding better"
>DO YOU NOT LOVE ME user?!
>"Okay... left"
>IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE

I don't hate women. I just hate that they're not raised with cognitive development in mind and they're so emotionally fucking volatile. They don't have rational reactions to problems, they just freak out and cry that you're not "emotionally supportive", even if you're the only one trying to find a solution to the problem.

this x1000

Kek she doesn't want your opinion dumbass she just wants you to support her. This is why most of you are virgins who browse pick up artist sites and think you're going to get laid.

women would be fine if they would just shut the fuck up.

as an old married guy the nagging isn't worth the pussy any more.....

Doesn't that validate the argument...?

>Asks for opinion
>Doesn't want actual opinion
>Wants husband to validate her pick even though she didn't tell him what her pick was
>Gets mad if he gives an insightful answer that wasn't her pick

Women will soon be obsolete. Sex bots and artificial wombs are coming.

They're expensive as fuck and you have to clean your own cum out of them. My friend owns a $5,000 sex doll. It feels so fucking good and the flesh feels human like.

I guess cleaning up your own cum out of a doll is better than having to deal with a woman. I'm sold, if only I could afford my own.

Because you're all dumb, piece of shit, sluts.

a $20 pocket pussy is just as good, easier to clean and hide somewhere.

but the common thing here is, immediately clean the damn thing after using it

Proper spelling and grammar is proper for a reason you brown person.

that was so accurate

>sh-shut up, traps are women
>Laura tell your friends to stop talking about me or I'm telling mom!

Heterosexual relationships stay together because of things like children and tax-breaks.

Homosexual relationships stay together because they genuinely love each other and don't get those things.

I envy gay guys. I do. Great sense of fashion, they have more ambition to take care of themselves and not having to deal with the emotional rollercoaster that is women. Holy fuck if only I was attracted to hairy asses, cocks and balls.

Everything is your fault...
My only fault was picking the wrong person!

>mfw when read at these autistics betas

Hi female. Back to the kitchen cunt.

>mfw when
your next line will be "i was pretending"

women dont like me

Kek can confirm for true. Where does it all go?! This deserves its own thread.

I don't know :(

I prefer ladies

I get so warm when i look at these women. I love women. Women is what makes the world go around.

Women is what makes life worth living.

You haven't been fucked over enough by them. Give it time.... you will sooner or later and you will learn what hate is.

I prefer young college girls.

Girls who just got into college and are broke. I swear, for just $50, they'll do anything you want including fuck them all night.

I have no idea why people buy overpriced $200/hr disgusting trailer trash hookers that get fucked by 10 different guys a week.

Its difficult to like any person man or women who demonstrates spiteful, immature, consumerist tendencies. Its
the people who share the same values as us that we like the most

Relating to many womans values i find to be extremely difficult but a sweet body makes tolerating someone a little easier i guess

This guy must have gone through hell and returned to tell the tale.

I like woman fine.
I just like men and big thick cocks more.

They gonna treat you like shit only if you let'em if you act like a beta faggot sure they gonna shit on your head. You gotta stop playing their game and be a man.

Long term relationship ended because she felt insecure and bad about herself because I was treating her too well - and she felt like she wasn't worth it. She said that she couldn't take it anymore and walked away.

I seriously wanted to believe that all the stuff how you should treat them bad is nonsense, but it really isn't. If you treat people well and are nice you are only going to be used by them. Nothing good comes from being good - don't be naive like I was.

Can confirm. I'm grade A asshole and womenz just keep rolling on back to me even years later.

>tfw women flirt with you because they know you have had a gf for ages and won't fuck them

fucking women

This. They will treat you like shit if they know they can get away with it. Its not malice or anything, its just how they are.

They're opportunists.

>whaaaaaaaa i don't get women

develop some people skills you autists

/thread

Most people are pieces of shit but at least men are honest with themselves about it. Usually, you never here a woman admit to doing something selfish and shitty just because they were being a dick. There's always some bs justification.
Also they're boring, everything they do is to climb social latters and not really for themselves. Like you rarely meet women who are really good at something like an instrument or really into science and fuck all what people think(being rebellious doesn't count.) It's always for attention or to show they can.
Btw I'm generalizing here there are some decent women out there, no two people are alike, blah blah etc.

That's your dick talking.

>i was pretending

Thing I hate most about women besides always playing the victim card is that they can just accuse someone of rape to get them locked away? Oh we both got wasted, got freaky, and I regret it now, better say he raped me. Rape =//= regret.