Will Spider-Man: Homecoming be Marvel's first flop?

Will Spider-Man: Homecoming be Marvel's first flop?

Meme magic, please let it be.

> Spiderman
> Marvel
> Flop

Nah, makes me upset since it extends capeshit for another few years

Haven't you seen the hulk movies?

Flash is literally shorter, less muscular and uglier than Parker.
Will Peter be the school bully in this movie?

> spiderman
> flop

Pretty much impossible at this point

DUBS CONFIRM

Dubs confirm.

Spiderman is easily Marvel's most popular and marketable character.

No.

It's still part Sony

I hope so.

>formulaic marvel movies starring quipman who was bit by a radioactive quip that bestowed upon him magnificent quip before his uncle taught him that great quips quop responsibility
>flopping

No it'll make bank and get at least an 80%

TRIPLE DOUBLE
RIPLE DOUBLE
IPLE DOUBLE
PLE DOUBLE
LE DOUBLE
E DOUBLE
DOUBLE
OUBLE
UBLE
BLE
LE
E

As a former comicbook fan, I hope it's the first of many until the whole capekino and cape magazines business is finally burned to the ground.

I'd like comic books to stick around. But not as the way they are now.

I really, really hate this spiderman.
Why the fuck are we getting another perma noob teen peter instead of a more experienced and mature peter parker?

Couple years ago I had wished for more comic inspired movies. I wish I hadn't

As long as Sony's CEO keeps his hairy mitts away from the actual production and editing of the movie, I'm sure it'll be decent.

If you don't know who this is, he's the guy responsible for killing the X-Men, Alien and Predator franchises in the early 2000s. Not to mention butchering Ridley Scott's Kingdom of Heaven for the theater release.

>Will Spider-Man: Homecoming be Marvel's first flop?

Seriously doubt it. It's gonna be really hard to fuck up.

All they have to do is give them more of the same spiderman from Civil War and make a good villain.

I think at this point they can even skip the origin story, which I wish they did more with reboots.

I think the agreement was that Rothman and Avi Arad stay far away from Spider-man. However, Feige has to keep Pascal on. Those e-mails of her wanting Feige's dick means Feige sacrificed himself so we could get Spider-man on the Avengers.

The agreement also states that Sony still has full control over the end product. So far the partnership seems to be working well, but if it ever comes a point (and it will) of creative difference between Marvel and Sony, Sony has the final say.

>Spiderman
Sells a shitload just by name alone and is easily in the top three most popular comic book characters

>Marvel
Also sells a shitload even with obscure characters

It's going to be the best selling spiderman movie so far.

>Marvel
>flopping

whos the brown girl ?

who cares?

Will this scene be in the movie?

me ?

Is he okay?

>school bully
>not white
legitimately progressive

>brown Liz Allen
>manlet spic Flash
>fat Ned Leeds

What the fuck are they trying to do here?

I have no idea. I'm genuinely worried this movie will be terrible.

3DUBS CONFIRM

He's so cute

It may be awful, idk, but it will for sure make over 9000 doritos.

small dick

But his uncle didn't teach him that, it was The Harvester of Souls And Essence.

>checked

Well they're fucked.

Besides that I just really hope that Sony have fucked the Spider-Man name so bad that both this and the animated movie underperform so Sony go bust.

>dat pic
Segregation

Nah trust me it isn't.

What is Civil War underperformed?

I want to give him kisses.

With Sony in the mix, its a very real possibility

>Top three characters superheroes are indisputably Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man
>All three of those have had more flops than hits recently
I can see it happening.

So do I. And more.

>gun
Spider-man of MURDER?

>please
DCucks so desperate literally begging Kek to will this

So they brought Raimi back for Homecoming? And by the looks of it this Spidey is going for a full on race war. I can't say I'm not excited.

>Spider-Man money plus Marvel money

UH HUH!
BIG FLOP!

Why would they even get that fat fuck on stage other than to further push how brown the movie is gonna be?

I swear. The word "diversity" needs to be eliminated from the English language.

"Look out! It's the Hobgoblin!!!"

>He shares my first name
FUCK

How do you want your Spider-Man senpai?

>yes! I play Spider-Man! In the Avengers!
>awesome! A solo movie too!
>oh, Sony is involved? Well, it should still be good!
>oh, that's the cast? It shouldn't detract too much, right?
>multiple villains again? Uhh, okay.

So the fat guy is an actual mong right? Like he has severe mental disabilities, he's an exceptional individual, and that's why this diversity program has him on the film?

I feel bad for him, I hope the movie is a success for his sake. He doesn't deserve this.

Hey puny Parker. Give me your lunch money!

*blocks your path*

>tfw Tom Holland is a lowly 5'8
>actor playing his bully is 5'6

Tom is based

Those clearly forced by jews shitskins? Not so sure

>Casting this as a bully

These people make millions making horrible decisions.

Isn't he 5'6? Tony is just about 5'5.

>Non-Jew
>Regular English lad
>Now a Hollywood star playing Spider-Man
He's an inspiration.

>Marvel's first flop?
The Incredible Hulk already was tho.

And lots and lots of scenes of hugging Aunt To-May coming up over the years, I imagine.

Mark my words. This casting will work out about as good for the studio as pic-related was for WB.

N-no he's not like that!

why are they all brown
why does peter only have brown friends
what happened to mary jane, gwen stacy, norman osborn, harry? what happened to all of them?

No idea why they're all brown, but he's in high school in this film, if they do another one in college that's where those characters might come in.

That was Universal and the second one with Ed Norton was pretty kino.

The ones in the picture are white characters in the comics. I pray the ones you mentioned don't receive the same fate.

Does anyone else find it problematic that despite having such a diverse cast, Peter Parker is still a regular white guy? I think he should be gay.

Such refined taste.
Wade please go.

>underperformed
It made over a billion dollars, what?

B-b-b-but Peter lives in Queens. And Queens is diverse. Especially his neighborhood Forest Hills. R-r-right?

didnt peter meet some of his friends in highschool? I know gwen was from collegue but theres been so many retcons i dont even remember. Didnt Mary Jane introduce herself as her highschool prom date?

Wait, is that zendaya?

Diversity is code for anti-fair skin. Let's be honest here, it's not about anti-white. They aren't happy if anyone with fair skin gets these roles because they want to see BROWN.

Wade?
Wade Wilson?
Why sure that sounds like a great idea!

it really is a miracle that superman and batman flopped

really shows the incompetence of hack snyder

>he's a good actor because he's """""white"""""

Alright.

Hopefully the ones who want the series to remain faithful are holding their cards and waiting to introduce them when the producers pushing social justice are purged.

Yeah, Tom likes to ballet dance for her.

Heh DCucks never learn.
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Antman
>Agents of Shield
The DCuck is a persistent beast. Here he is in his natural environment.

Honestly one of the few things I liked about the Garfield Spider films was the relationship of Peter and Gwen. It was a lot better that the one in the Raimi films. Maybe Raimi wasn't cut out for teen/young romance. Maybe it was the actors, but they just didn't have any chemestry and dragged it for three fucking films on "will they/won't die". If they have to do romance, I hope they go with Gwen again, or at least make something better that Mary Jane.

They should make her Gwn. She's the right age.

And height. Dubs confirm she'll be cast and make the second movie good.

I always did prefer blondes to redheads.

Seriously Marvel? How hard is it to cast these characters?!

I'm more of a redhead fan, but Gwen is far superior to Mary Sue Whoreson.

Really hard when you're trying to jam diversity down people's throats.

Not really sold on your MJ.

When will they stop doing that?

Not going to stop. Marvel has made it very clear they are staying on this path no matter what.

Well every man has his taste. I just never bought into the whole "fiery redhead" thing, most of the time those characters just came across as cunts. And the "manic pixie dream girl" thing was also annoying and unrealistic. For me it's either blonde or black/raven hair.

They've been tolerable thus far, but they've gone completely overboard this time.