When is Hayley gonna go solo? she doesn't need anyone else

when is Hayley gonna go solo? she doesn't need anyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yivsut_W3Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neither does my waifu

Not so sure about that, I've only heard her solo on 3 other artists' singles.

On Airplanes by B.o.B she was decent, but sounded very bored and monotone for lyrics that are supposed to be "deep"

On Stay The Night by Zedd she was just very repetitive and sounded like any other singer could've sang on that song, she added nothing to it.

And on the remix of Bury It by CHVRCHES I could barely tell her and Lavren apart.

name a waifu with better pits I dare I double dare you to name ONE FUCKING WAIFU WITH SUPERIOR PITS I'M FUCKING WAITING

only Katy Perry rivals her pit game

If she went solo, she'd had to have access to some pretty good writers unless she's great at musical composition as well, but I don't know how talented she is outside of singing.
That's why I've always wondered who does exactly what in the band. It's always been just a vague "Hayley and the guitarist write most the songs together" deal. Hayley no doubt is talented but I think she needs Taylor (and Zac now too) just as they need her. Taylor is even a little better as a pop songwriter than Josh was.

collab when

But she has always been a solo artist, contractually speaking at least.

She really doesn't, everyone else in Paramore is expendable. None of them are exceptionally talented musicians and they are all easily replaceable. People only ever cared about Hayley, even if they like to pretend they don't.

When Hayley actually becomes a decent performer

MOOLTI PASS

I would like to see her solo if you know what I mean

this

When will she learn how to write or play music
idk man, why even wonder?

>waifu
>slutty roastie

yeah I was gonna say katy perry
I have a folder of like 1000 katy pit pics

I'd like to watch her go solo if you know what I mean

>implying.
Josh Farro was Paramore. Williams/York is basically solo Hayley.

>And on the remix of Bury It by CHVRCHES I could barely tell her and Lavren apart.
despite that she sounded great. i love the timbre of her voice.

She has one solo song for some dumb movie. It's decent

youtube.com/watch?v=yivsut_W3Ls

I can't take Hayley Williams and her "depression" seriously.

>Pretty white girl
>depressed

Of course it's just an act

she's a great performer, are you trolling bro?

>Josh Farro was Paramore.
No. He was just a hired hand. Paramore = Hayley + other musicians. Fact. She doesn't go solo because the brand Paramore is stronger than her own name. Plus, she's taken more seriously as a lead singer/songwriter of a band than as a solo artist.

It's logically impossible for even average girls to be depressed.

Josh Farro is shit then

Josh wrote the music for the first three albums but I'm guessing that you both started listening on album four or five.

i hate the usa

I don't think so

>being proud of listening to early paramore
ok

you need a girlfriend