Well, I'll probably die this weekend. I've put a few things into motion that simply cannot be stopped...

Well, I'll probably die this weekend. I've put a few things into motion that simply cannot be stopped, and I have other plans ongoing. Remember folks, the cia and nsa are complete monsters, and all of their employees should be killed on sight.
They made another piss poor assassination attempt. Sigh. It's not like the movies, it's like... the shitty version of the movies.
Fucking wild that this is how I end, I would have never expecting in a thousand years that THIS is how I end. Funny part is, I'm still not even sure what I did, or who I pissed off for all of the bullshit.
I thought that they'd go away, but, nope. Still using magnetic waves to cause bits of metal to hit against surfaces, thus causing the "click" noises. Other than surrounding my house and car, yes, they can get to me anywhere, in a Faraday cage, which I can't do, or having an giant magnet in my house, haha, not happening, I can't stop them, and I'm stick of going out like a bitch to these monsters, so it's going to get bad, I'll die, and, thank fucking God, it'll finally all be over.
Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Anita Walker, LPC: CIA psychologist to torment minds in Edmond, Oklahoma, and surrounding area.
Carl and Debi Franklin: Air Force intelligence to disrupt lives in Edmond Oklahoma.
Jon Burley: Angel Investor and ex-CIA agent. He and his buddies likes putting spy devices in people's houses in Essex, New Jersey, along with his golfing buddies/elite people I suppose (not that all elites are bad mind you, most are good folks).
Nanci Morris: Wife'ish of Jon Burley, ties to the Office of the President and a shitload of other things. An extremely shady woman.
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV_lcpLPZ8Q
cia.gov/kids-page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr

Are you in Oklahoma? Several of the people you listed are in Edmond.

I was, and am no longer.
They seem to train CIA agents there, as well as torture people in frankly insane experiments.
Specifically in Edmond, OK., after living there, and seeing the "bot culture" (people are drones generally), it really makes me think that maybe Timothy MCViegh may have been programmed or tricked, or something, into his terrorism plot.

>fuck
I live near Edmond.

whatd you do?

I There something similiar in germany?

Good luck. They have it by the balls.
They use the local doctors to try to kill people with testosterone and other drugs. I strongly believe that they were attempting to trick me into doing a terrorist attack against the life.church, as they heavily drugged me, and then they put me in bizarre torturous situations using actors while trying to blame it on the life.church.
Monsters.

I don't know. I had ordered some 2c-b from the dark web a while before (This is like two years ago.), but I flushed it, thinking that would make them go away. Nope.
I guess I pissed someone off pretty fucking bad for the hell they've put me through. I will exact vengeance, and they cannot stop it, but, unfortunately, the vengeance is not to scale.

Yeah OP, if they're coming for you're life then you probably deserve.

I've been investigated and followed by the FBI/CIA before, 10 years ago or so. It was really obvious to see they were following me, seeing the same men between cities every store I would go to. They'd also be outside our house in a car too. Once my family was under media attention for something they stopped for some reason, but it was creepy and scary while it lasted.

Any proof?

Ok #1 not a cia bot, but this does sound very much like a typical psychotic episode often attributed to paranoid schizophrenics. In fact it's literally a text book description. The overwhelming majority of schizotypals are marked by the belief they are "not crazy". Most people in your position would be concerned they are having a psychotic episode, evidence or not. Tl;dr- how can you, and therefore us as readers, be sure you aren't having a psychotic episode?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

There's no way they're this to you over 2c-b, if it was super high quantity you would've been arrested shortly after receiving it. You did something else.

why would you order c-b's from the darkweb ? It's not like they're illegal.
We're talking c-b's like radio emitters right ?

>my dad is taking prescription testosterone drugs
>I go to LifeChurch every week
just fuck my shit up

Nah, I've done a lot of good in my life. They're just bastards, and it's comical that you defend these monsters. FBI are good people, cia/nsa, monsters.
I am very well armed, and the rest is already going. Come at me, bros. ;^)

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Seems fucking insane, so I removed the server, whiped all the computers, like 5 fucking times or something, and... well, I have shit else. I can't afford food, my family all left me, wife is completely untrustable now, and, they won't fucking stop, so, it's all set. Ready to rock n' fuck'n roll. Go out with a bang, not a whimper.

They forged my blood results to make my T levels appear far lower than they were. I snuck over to another lab and received completely different results, from 300 T to 950 T which is fucking insane levels. I was becoming an animal, which is just what they wanted.

>Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.
Right...because people responding rationally to your paranoid delusions that aren't even possible, within the laws of physics, is gangstalking.

It must be nice to have such an easy ride as to be able to dismiss all dissent to your subjective reality by using blanket terms.

Get some proper help, friend.

This

2cb is a form of synthetic lsd

You're crazy if you think I was defending them lol, honestly you're off the deep end right now you're literally just like my friend was. You can't afford food, lost family, lost faith in your wife. A few wires are getting cut and crossed in your brain man.

Can you do something for me, please? Go to the hospital man, be an inpatient there for a week. They will NOT kill you at hospital, it's out of bounds for them. Be there for a bit then come back to the real world, and see how you feel.

Theres no pain in it, it buys you some more time to live at the least. If you still feel ill than feel free to off them. Just feel better man.

Hey

Hilarious.

What I can do is post all about this to as many Russian, Chinese and Indian places as I can.

:^)

He's too articulate to be schizo. Most likely just pretending to be schozo.

Why would you kill yourself? Going to prison is not that bad.

There's no prison. I won't be the one to kill me.
Sooo... new friends. What's that other machine doing? How is it doing it? How can you stop it?
:^)

But... What else did you do? I'm sure you've done something else. Having drugs is not a reason to be fucked like that. You're hiding something.

You don't even know what all "that" entails.

Better hurry ladies and gents, that other machine's ram is a cranking away. Almost done.... tick-tock! What did the second hand say to the clock?

Or making shit up.

Still nothing remotely close to prove anything.

Sensational first paragraph to get people's attention etc.

Also not even posting on /x/ or a more underground site instead of funking Sup Forums.

Okey Bud. Just do what you believe. But i think there's another way. You can go to a place where there are lots of people, ask for help in the dark web...

Bye bud, hope things get better

A song for you: youtube.com/watch?v=qV_lcpLPZ8Q

paranoid delusions are real. good luck OP

Proof means nothing, the data has been sent to the right governments, including the frequencies used, oh... and so much more. :^)
A little slow on the SWAT there, chaps. Who am I dealing with? 20 minutes from McLean.. I'm armed. No guns, bring knives, two at a time is fine. Please... but the cowards never take me up on the offer. The bastards offer cowardice and evil to the world. It's nothing like the movies, amazing.

Don't need help. They won't leave me alone. The data part is finished enough. I'll slowly keep posting it around a little. They had their chance, more than enough. I just wish what little vengeance I can have was to scale.

And how did you figure this whole conspiracy out? And why don't other people?

>They made another piss poor assassination attempt. Sigh. It's not like the movies, it's like... the shitty version of the movies.

This is the most cancerous and autistic sequence of words I've read all week

Plenty of other people have.
I just wish the Russians hadn't already known about the click tech... I was trying to use it to trade for citizenship, with other things. I sent them the frequencies anyway, fuck it.
Maybe it'll help them to stop the monsters.

So what are regular people supposed to do?
We're pretty powerless against an agency that gives zero shits about the people it's supposed to be protecting
What do we do OP?

Can't do anything. I've played out the scinarios in my mind, and I cannot think of a possible, realistic solution that will yield the proper results.
Move from the nation if you are able to before the monsters gain power is my only suggestion. At very least, obtain your passport before they do to you what they've done to me.
Other than that you can hope for a coup, most likely from General Mattis, with the Marines backing it.

You are experiencing a psychotic break, seek professional help.

Dear OP

I must apologize, I live next door to you and I am a percussionist. I practice on a pad that clicks when I hit it. Also, I come in your house at night and move things around. It's a fetish. I'm so sorry to cause you to believe that the CIA / NSA is behind all this activity. The failed assasination attempts were simply me trying to overcome my severe agoraphobia and introduce myself. I never meant you any harm. How about we meet for a coffee at the Starbucks downtown? The one with the clear view from he high rise across the street. We could sit by the window where it's nice. This weekend maybe? Or if you like I could have you over for a drink. I am a bartender and could make you something special. Wait, why don't I bring some food over? That would be perfect! Let me know ok? No need to call, just speak out loud and I'll know... I'll know OP.

OP please tell me there's gonna be a grand shootout.....i wanna see it on the news

Some masterful trolling there.

Well, to my real new friends, I invite you to come to my door where I will kill you without hesitation, and if you don't come to me, well, I suppose it's hunting season.
I look forward to meeting my new friends up close and personal. Mmm... goodness me, I do look forward to it. No guns... though I know you cowards will break that rule.

Thank you. It's my first time trolling someone having a psychotic break on Sup Forums so I'm very interested in your feedback. Ciao

Lovely. Where I come from, guns are useless.

Enjoy the next couple of days. See you on the weekend!

Hey, if you're one of them, come over now. I'm here, weapons ready, and ready to rock and roll. No need to hide and wait. :^)

I'm already in your house.

Possibly. :^)
I suppose I'll go out hunting again, soon. Those who observe know how a few of those have ended. :^)
Nope, I'm not taking any more of the bullshit. 5500lb my oh my what a thing.

Can you explain the click tech?

Sure, I've attempted to kind-of backward engineer the horrible thing. They use magnetic waves between certain frequencies. Those have been given to the Russians and the Chinese.
The waves are either distributed via RF antennas or satellite, or so I believe. I am no electronic engineer.
The waves cause magnetic items to "tap / click" against objects, making the "click" sound. This is used for communication/harassment, and other than a Faraday cage or very powerful magnet, I do not know how to stop it, or I would and things wouldn't have to end in my death and... bad events.
They are able to "click" at me remotely in my car, in other cars, and in other buildings, houses really. This is why I believe it is satellite-based, or a tech I simply don't know about.
I've measured the waves. Other people have seen the measurments in real-time. This isn't in my mind, as some posts would have you believe.
Now, why the New United States government, intelligence/defense monsters would bother using this fucking shit on me for 1.5 years is just beyond me. It seems like such a waste of technology. Shouldn't this be used to save lives, maybe?.... or... something?
No, these dirty, rotten, evil mother fuckers use it to bother my ass, as stupidly absurd as that reads. I'm kind of speechless even writing this because it really is just that stupid, but it's real, verified by others.
Amazing.
Imagine using this to help out victims in a hurricane or... I don't know something, anything but fucking up some guys life, along with the other tortures.

You sound like the neighbour of a friend of mine that would complain about being gassed each night by our secret police when it was obvious that he had allergies and blamed it on being gassed, but such as it is with paranoid schizophrenics.

How could it be used to help out victims in a hurricane?

can confirm schizo does not affect articulation

Nope, again, verified by others. If the tech isn't real, if it's all in my head, then how were not only the frequencies recorded by a piece of hardware, but the audio recorded, by a different device, and others listening to the tech, and watching, saw and heard it?
It's real, and instead of, oh, I don't know, maybe using this type of stuff, or their other tech/abilities to maybe stop the US from only having legit Presidential options between a crazy criminal bitch, and a moron with ego issues, they blow it on ruining my shit, and harassing me.
Do you all see how insane that is? And THAT appears to be the real cia/nsa. It's absurd, but true.

No free answers. I have thought of a lot of ways to use this for the good of humanity. No free answers though. It's not happening. That's an easy one though.

Lmao you are a fucking autistic cringelord. Nobody gives two shits about you

So they use electrical phenomena that would cost millions to power if you can't see the source within ten feet of you just to fuck with you for no reason.
Makes tons of sense /s.
It is astronomically more likely that you are a paranoid schizophrenic, go get help before you do something you cannot undo.

Well, you're making assumptions with the tech, don't do that while backward engineering, or not to that degree.
It may be very cheap to run the tech, I am not sure. However, the sheer amount of people I've encountered with their psychological theater, would suggest that they are indeed spending a great deal of time and resources on me, as silly as it is.
They're very good at scaring other people too. I've ran into a few folks who were just terrified out of their wits, and not by me. My in-laws, and a few repairmen, who I found doing things that they shouldn't have been doing. Almost as if someone with a scary title, like cia, were influencing these people. I'm not completely sure.
Remember the MKUltra stuff, they probably spent a shitload of time and money on that one too. Sometimes I think that I'm probably their lab rat, and I've gone to lengths to try to "throw data" if it is indeed a sick experiment.

All these anons falling for b8 lmao

This. I work at a crisis hotline and plenty of crazies call in and rant about shit. They all make grandiose claims like this. Usually child molestation is part of it too, but I recognize recognize this general pattern. Sounds suspicious.

dud if you think the tech is pushing radio waves into your home, on your walls put aluminium foil or alternating layers of conductive + non conducting materials for blocking radio, also grounding it helps i think.

I've used various items to attempt to block, they don't seem to work. I guess maybe lead would, but that's pretty fucking dangerous to be playing with.
Again, other that a Faraday cage, or a massive magnet to counter, I don't see how to stop it in a cost effective manner.
Additionally, why should I even have to do that in the first fucking place?
What's stupid is that I put my life completely in "boring mode" for like six months, hoping that they would give up and move on to someone else, or anything better ffs, but, nope.
Again, the US gov. is blowing their time and money, and have me monitored 24/7, seriously!!!, instead of spending this tech, people's time and so on, on anything better.
So I'm ending this, go out with a bang, and not pissing and moaning.

Motherfucker, I went to school for 5 years where most of it was electrical engineering, the shit you are describing is literally impossible.
Show me your calculations.
Again, it is astronomically more likely that you are batshit and need professional care.
Why doesn't that make more sense to you than all this impossible and unlikely stuff, you even said yourself that it doesn't make sense that they would focus on you.

Maybe it's a tech that is not public. I can only provide you with as much data as I have figured out/or experienced.
Batshit would not explain how others have heard the tech work, and see the magnetic readers give off readings in real time.
Listen, if it was just me, and no one else verified the shit as being real, I would have off'd myself a long ass time ago to save myself the pain of being batshit, and the public.
Again, others have verified! ... and other people have been scared by "someone/something" other than I... sooooo what were they so scared of? See? Something else is going on, and it points towards cia/nsa, as stupid as it is.

Before I started listening to Alex Jones, I thought people who talked like this were crazy. Now I know they are just smarter than me and see things i could not. My life is much better now that i stay indoors and consume as much nascent iodine as my body will allow.

give me some hints at what to look at/ for in Edmond/ OKC. Facilities?

It's not really about facilities. They scare good people into doing horrible things, other than their current employees/sub-contractors who are evil.
So we have my GP who was probably a good guy, who suddenly starts giving me 2x pills, and a bunch of other drugs, most likely scared into that by these cia/nsa fucks.
There really isn't a building marked "cia/nsa" and that's where they do their evil works. They use other people who are already in positions that can hurt others.

STOP RIGHT THERE FAGGOT

There is an orange man controlling the media and you're going off the click noise makers? are you retarded? kill the president faggot, we will hail you as americas greatest hero, washington will suck your fucking dick in the afterlife for something epic like that.

Heh, it's been 1.5 years of various abuses and they clearly aren't going to stop. I have to look after my my fate right now.
Just think that these bastards could have helped to stop the orange guy, and the witch from even being options, but they decided to focus on me, and I'm sure others.
Additionally, the orange man never harmed me, I wish him no ill will, but probably isn't fit to be President.

been there bro, seriously, the clicks are fucking annoying, they cut off thoughts and shit and meld you into a downward spiral, believe me when I say they get bored too. Neat thing is using their tactics agaisnt people too. oh you want to sell me a computer at 200%? well *click* how about *click click* 80% *click click, click*? join the shit people user, some of us will cling to the bowl and be revered (click click, click, click click)

I think you're reading WAY too deeply into the whole thing. The US government is really nothing but a bunch of people puppeted around by Jewish interest. They're the kind of people who assume everything will go their way by default, but when it doesn't that's when they act. None of those names even sound Jewish. I think you are sort of tinfoil.

Is it bad that I'm secretly Hopeing I see this on the news

Nevermind i think op might of ripped

It's been sent to all of the news orgs today. They'll probably just call the FBI on me. /meh

Can't take it anymore. They won't stop, so I'll go out.

I don't think that the Jews have anything to do with this. I had some Jewish clients, but we were on good terms. It takes some tech to do what they've done/are doing.

I think you might need to learn about what the CIA actually does
cia.gov/kids-page

nigger its been 8 years for me, 1.5 isnt even fucking started yet, get up on your flesh or die motherfucker

GODDANMIT YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE THUMBNAIL -100 CREDABILITY

>kids-page
KEK
but yeah. the CIA is busy with starting wars, hauling dope and white slavery.

seriously though, wait until they fuck with your tv, thats when shit starts to literally hurt and grind your brain. its not fun, but its pretty cool to say youve been through it with the rest of us. like a damned navy seal of mind fuckery. You do this user, you wont come back, but no man will be able to come close to you ever again. You will learn, a bit painful mind you, but this is nothing malicious. Ride it up to the heights it takes you.

Meh, I know that they're dicks.
Also, I used Wireshark to see multiple connections from the NSA servers. Sooo... yep.
Well, I'm not letting it go on that long. I should have done my plan in November, but I thought that they'd go away. They won't even let me flee the nation, legally, or with any type of dignity. Whoopsy.
They kept talking to me about South America, and judging by some other events, I think they were trying to force me to kidnap kids for them Podesta style in South America. I could be wrong about this, but it's just one of a hundred theories I have.

Well even if this is all bullshit you've entertained me for a while and that's ok on my part

Additionally, they can click in my TV, monitors, computer cases, speakers/headphones, walls, window blinds (they're metallic), that's all I can think of. I've found a few magnetized metal objects around my house, purposely put there. After removing them, the "clicks" from those areas stopped.

Better than nothing I suppose. My goal here is to inform other governments, and warn the good people of the US. There isn't a whole hell else I can do, other than my weekend plans. :^)

Is op rip?

Tell the true story retard

Buying LSD isn't gonna get you assassinated

I tried exporting a few hundred NV scope units in the early 2000s when they were still new in the US

The only thing I got was a phone call from the RCMP telling me "you will not sell NV units to the US" and that was that

Grow up and go outside more you fucking autistic whore

how are you btards fucking believing this shit lmao

HOLY shit what if it's like that South park episode and op is shill by CIA to make people think cha is way more powerful than they actually are?!??!?!?

I CAN DREAM GODDANMIT

I don't know. Here, they did try to off me, absolutely, and the pharmacy pills I found today that /someone/ had placed and fucked with in my house, well... someone did that, and I guess I'd just forget that I didn't do that? Derp. See the "professionals" I'm dealing with here.
They use technology other people created btw, it's clear that "those who observe", didn't create this click tech.

"They" sent info to me, some babbling bullshit about night vision goggles being stolen from the Navy? I have ZERO dealings with the Navy, ever, other than my grandfather being a chef on a battleship during WWII. So... I have no idea WTF that bullshit was about.
They send little anonymous msgs to me via email and shit. I think it's just to muddy the waters.
Well, the defense and intel black ops have some pretty nifty stuff. I do wish I wasn't the target for one of them.

Are we gonna see this on the news soon?

Elaborate on "nifty" black ops stuff (that's my favorite call of duty)

Three dubs in a row... Nice

>pharmacy pills I found today
What kind of pills?

Bump

The magnet tech, possibly gravity-defying engines and "zero-point" energy generators. The last two could just be bullshit. If they are legit, the gravity-defying engine would be amazing, but have some bad limitations as well, or so I would think. Zero-point energy, if valid, is simply too dangerous for our stupid monkey brains to be playing with at this time, imo.
Tylenol. As if I wouldn't know that I had never put those there?!?!?! What the fuck?

God you are insane i love it. Get me involved, would you be willing to? Like i dont know how but you might.

go down fighting OP

Hurry up and explode already insane faggot. The clicking. Think about the clicking. THE CLICKING OH GOD ALWAYS WITH THE CLICKING.

Interesting OP. Some of these names are checking out on Google even with only 5 mins of digging.

Best of Luck op, one day we'll take this nation back from those bastard puppet masters, and we'll be a free country again. One Day.

keep in mind that all this "in the news" and "go down fighting" talk has already got a jazillion cops lookin for you right now and this board ain't as user as you'd like to think. We're only user to each other. I suggest you take a chill pill, count to ten and admit it's all a LARP.

That's the attempt, though there is little I can do. I am so broke I can't purchase food, it's over for me, but I just wish I would have ended the thing before falling so far. I seriously thought that they would go away, but they do not behave logically/rationally, this is most likely due to over-inflated budget and/or I'm part of an experiment.

I am not lying, ma'am/sir. Be careful what you read about them online. I've noticed that the "powers that be" have bullshitted some overly-flowery resumes for some of these piles of puke.

That's what I hope for, the baddies have taken over.
I can't go on with this click bullshit though. As I said, if I could just leave the house or nation and make it stop, I would, but it doesn't stop there/can't leave the nation.