What does Sup Forums think about this show? Funny or not funny?

What does Sup Forums think about this show? Funny or not funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

chucklorre.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sheldon's favorite weapon.

>(((psyence)))
>Makes out all men are pathetic virgins
>Pussy worship

AIDS tier show, user

Probably the most retarded show. Ever.

>Funny or not funny?

there's more to this show than just the gags OP
chucklorre.com/index.php

I love when he burns someone and is all like "BAZOOKA!"

Funniest shit ever. I could just listen to him saying that on repeat with canned laughter in the background.

Well said.

It's "BAZOOKA" you dimwit.

Yeah, this show is for idiots. Disney channel tier comedy with even more laugh tracks.

If you like the show, you're retarded. If you give a shit about the lore, you're fucking pathetic.

and all the autistic geeks get the hottest chicks before they are rich.

they wanted to use canned laughter, but not even the can laughs at that shit, so they have to hire actors to be the "live audience" to laugh on cue.

gotta love the lorre

I'll take the right one, any day of the week.

painfully unfunny. seriously, just the fact that this show is so popular proves how genuinely stupid most people are these days

Pleez Note: A species of bee was named Euglossa bazinga by Brazilian biologists who recognised it was a distinct species that had previously been misidentified as Euglossa ignita. The biologists named the species bazinga, in honor of Sheldon's catchphrase, because the species had tricked them into thinking it was not a distinct species.

I wonder how many people watches it in the U.S and shit their pants because they laugh so hard to Raj the Indian Guy's jokes

why choose? lets be honest if they both approached you and asked you to choose, and you weren't dreaming, you'd do 'em both

The original few seasons where funny. When they still talked about vidya games and general nerd stuff. Now it has gotten old

Of course I would, but I would start with Penny......... just in case I wouldn't have any energy left for a second dipping.

this

Garbage. The fact that some academics and geeks unironically enjoy the show just makes it worse.

JEWS AND NIGGERS MAKE AMERICA GREAT, KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE

>whynotboth.jpg

kek

It used to be quite funny because it was quite well observed in certain respects. Although typical Amerifat overly drawn out comedy.

Now it's friends with Star Trek jokes.

This makes me want to fucking kill myself

spoiler alert

>Somebody does something
>Audience laughs
Its really irritating and not funny
Also its full of clichés

It's an OK show. Sheldon is cute.

Pretty decent show. It's not as great as everyone makes it out to me, but it's also not complete shit either.

My only real complaint is fucking laugh tracks that happen after anyone says something. That annoys me. To me laugh tracks ruin shows.

Not funny at all. 0/10

nice 2007 meme summerfag

A photon is going through airport security. The TSA agent asks if he has any luggage. The photon says, “No, I’m traveling light.”