Love of my life dumped me for this fuck. Tell me I'm hotter than him and better of without her

Love of my life dumped me for this fuck. Tell me I'm hotter than him and better of without her...

Him:

Me

This guy is a bit doofy looking but not bad
This guy needs a haircut and a smile. He looks unapproachable af

She's way better off lol

Well, maybe now you have a reason to kill yourself.

I am unapproachable

no wonder she left you.
depressed, orlando bloom wannabe, goonies motherfucker...

I'm not depressed. I'm just outraged. He's very ordinary. I am on the other hand am not.

You look like an NPC from Fallout 3.

ok, honest advice here.
Youre ugly. if you gain a few more pounds you will look like a pug. accept it
Get a fucking haircut. the 90's are way over.
the other guy looks better than you, and just judging by the face, I bet my balls he is also way funnier than you.

Just move on. you shouldnt be outraged, she just upgraded

I mean seriously...

No you're not. You ugly neckbeard

My narcissism doesn't allow me to believe this.

at least he got a haircut.

how does it feel to be alone on Sup Forums doing this thread while this guy is balls deep in your woman?

sorry bro, ur not very good looking

believe what? anything I said?
then do whatever the fuck you want. keep being the same piece of shit that drives people away and accept that you will either end up with a desperate woman where youre her last resort or you will die alone

My hair is just fine thanks. Feels kinda bad that that ugly fuck is inside my woman though I will admit.

You look like Casey Neistat with Botox injections.

>you're hotter than him and better off without her

dont know who u are if that pic is u or the new bf. but in her eyes hes obviously better looking

your hair is not fine. it looks like shit. you may think you look like an actor or some model from Calvin Klein but guess what? you dont

i mean dude, i can never tell if a guy is good looking or not but he is objectively better looking, white, and better shape

i assume he also has a better job?

what a retard. she wouldnt leave you for something worse.
she is way better without your sorry ass

I'm the one with the long hair.

honestly, from the bottom of my dead heart. the cunt looks better than you. your face has a few extra pounds that make you look ugly as shit, plus he looks taller. also, that hair looks disgusting. cut your hair, loose some fat, gain some muscle and your smile will look good on you. you can be more handsome than that cunt but as of right now, you are not .

ah. well then my friend, i suggest you start educating to make money or get in shape/haircut

if i were her i woulda left you too

at least got any nudes of her?

you are a 4 he is a 6

I'm white. It's just a holiday picture. I got a tan. He's divorced with kids. I'm not. His job is not better than mine.

>in her eyes hes obviously better looking
not neccessarily.
she still could think OP is better looking.
That isn't to say she isnt physically attracted to her current bf.

holy shit, then you really are crap

>This thread.

in her eyes bullshit. no one ever downgrades that far

whatever it is, he's providing her with something you didn't or couldn't. his looks aren't great, and neither are yours. so I wouldnt get hung up on comparing physical appearances.

Exactly. It must be a cock size thing.

I would bet that OP Is about to kill himself but he is too much of a delusional little bitch

Are we seriously rewarding dudes attention whoring now?

Tits or GTFO you little bitch.

doubt it. women chaet bc theyre unhappy with mans performance or to get back at them emotionally. women are terrible enough that they dont need to be thinking with penis like objects

it had to with looks, personality, but most importantly op's inadequacy as a man in her eyes

I came here for genuine appraisal,

looks like a funny dude. would drink a beer with
nope. probably hasnt laughed in 5 years and i bet he thinks he is smarter than everyone around him when in fact he didnt even graduate highschool

exactly.
congratulations OP. youre not even a man. youre just something disgusting that she had around her for way too long. like gum on a shoe

poor woman

Him: mechanic

Me: BSc Architecture ARB/RIBA

>Architecture
enough said. you do think you are better than everyone around you.
The fact that you made this thread also proves it.
Just move on or fucking kill yourself if you cant handle it

You sound like a cunt, your personality is probably what lost her.

I would have left you for him too. He look 2x hotter than you.

You don't accept genuine appraisal. You want to hear good things, and when you don't get them, you plug your ears and post cop-out answers.

Just like an attention whore.

I'm willing to bet it's behavior like this that showed your girl the door. Who can compete with an ego like yours? Who would even want to?

Your flaws are just that. Your flaws. Work on them, or fucking don't.

Female in question.

Really? Wow.

Hmmm she must have really low self esteem to go from you to the new guy. Both of you are fugly. Dude play it up, get your dicked sucked and stop being a trolling cuck. Be a man, invite her over again, fucking cream pie that shit and sent it to him saying thanks. Lmao, is your pecker short or do you suffer from stress and that affects your performance?

She has some fucked it teeth, does she even brush two times a day?

Would hang out with this guy. He seems luke a funny guy who always jokes around a makes everyones mood better.
You should be happy that your ex got such a good guy. :)

we're British, we all have fucked up teeth.

Hooker booked for this evening to ease my low self esteem.

There you go bud, get some grade a pussy, while you are fucking this chick, take a picture and send it to your ex, thank her for giving you the initiative to step up your game, and thank her for helping with you building confedence.

Hell no

you wanted us to judge both of you just by the looks. when people didnt say you were so much better than him that you actualy look like a greek god you just ignored.
any advice on your looks you just ignored.
by your comments you showed us a bit of your personality and, like your looks, its shit.

Im amazed you got a girlfriend in the first place.

Oh shit dude, ur just an asshole. look wise I don't think either of you is really ugly or better, you prolly are slightly better looking. But I roomed in uni with an architect major. Him and all his buds were pretentious asshole. I was premed and they would still argue over everything. I bet it's your attitude towards life in general

That's the plan. Girl I've picked... £100 for the hour.

Hoping for better responses to your bait second time around this evening, OP?

oh come on, he's rough as fuck. I may be no oil painting but I'm way better looking.