There is no moral argument for abortion because attempting to make an argument would require you to become an arbiter...

There is no moral argument for abortion because attempting to make an argument would require you to become an arbiter of life and death, a position no human can take, because it would assume a superior form of being.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I'll give you a pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/SymptomsDiagnosisofCongenitalHeartDefects/Fetal-Echocardiography-Your-Unborn-Babys-Heart_UCM_315640_Article.jsp#mainContent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in the early stages of the embryo's development, it is far from being a creature, it is just a random piece of tissue. Pro life faggots argue that it it not a piece of tissue but a living thing but the fact is that it is as living as your fucking toe nails and you don't hesitate when cutting those fuckers off are you?

That ''piece of tissue'' is guaranteed to turn into a fully grown human being if left alone the way nature intended it to be. Your toenail won't.

Too many unwanted people already in the world

Abortion should only be allowed in cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life is in danger. There is no other reason to permit it. Birth control is available at free clinics. Women can be on the pill AND carry condoms at the SAME TIME. They can refuse to fuck guys who won't wear a rubber, their dry dicks will be the best argument to change their behavior. And if sexual assault happens, hey guess what? YOU'RE ON THE PILL ANYWAY. And if you're still nervous, get Plan B.

>oh but preferred method, so expensive, gibs me!
I prefer to rive a fucking Bentley, that doesn't mean I'm entitled to be provided with one.

your sperm might turn into a human as well, keep them alive from now save them in your fridge

In the eyes of the law that means nothing, a pregnant woman hit by a drunk driver is still 2 counts of manslaughter.

Shitty argument what you cut off your toenail is already dead.

no its not, miscarriage is still a thing.

I don't give a fuck about justifications behind abortion. I want the ability to. You could call the zygote or the blastocyte "GODS SOULS" if you want to, and i'd still vote to let us abort them.

If you required us to press a button which said "KILL GODS DREAMS" to initiate the abortion, i would hammer the button before the doctor finished explaining it to me.

No, your sperm won't turn into a human being, neither will an unfertilized egg.

A fetus is a growing human being, and its something every human has to go through. Its life.

so u dont care a baby might be born retarded and has to live that way, whooptie fucking do! great you gave birth to a plant. now water it and place it in the sun.

On one hand I'm for abortion because it kills kids but on the other hand I'm against it because it gives women a choice.

Look into this baby's eyes and tell me abortion isn't murder you sick liberal fucks.

nice one.

The majority of fertilized eggs never implant in the uterus. Thus, if they are fully human, the vast majority of people who ever lived died hours after they came into existence. Neither nature nor God seem to give a shit about fertilized eggs.

not in most states.

oh boy, looks like my daughter got raped by her own uncle but I guess she has to keep the kid because muh souls.

So what's your answer for cases of incest, rape, and the whole destroying the world by using up our limited resources with overpopulation?

it is a living cell that is 50% of a human, it will indeed turn into a human if you allow it to go through its natural process of fertilizing an egg.

so what though? its a less valuable human being until its been born.

This.

i wish op was aborted

It may be life but it's dependent on a parasitic relationship with another human being and that person can choose to terminate it. Women should have this right I just hope they use it with extreme care.

Not raping every women you see is preventing a lot of children to be born.

no it's not dead, it is just tissue made up by other biomolecules, α-keratin for example. How would you otherwise explain the continuous growth?

This is your daily reminder that all people who think life begins at conception MUST also think that miscarriage is either homicide or suicide.
If homicide, then the mother should be imprisoned. If suicide, then the baby GOES STRAIGHT TO HELL.

We are superior to a baby. Of course we can kill it.

so much this

I'm pro choice, but this is fucking stupid.

Implying OP can perform to impregnate a woman

The same as hair it grows from your finger out just as hair grows from the scalp outward learn to biology

Nope - it's a consequence of their decision to believe personhood begins at conception

Exactly. We need the government's support to help make sure that every egg of a woman's is fertilized with sperm. Now I know male sperm far out numbers female eggs but that is just how nature is. All we can do is give each sperm a chance on a female egg.
Maybe someday we'll have the technology to harvest every female's eggs and fertilize them there for making sure we save as many people as we can.
WHO IS WITH ME!?

Thank you mom

Don't like abortions? Don't have one.

If women want to abort/remove/murder the pregnancy/tumor/child let them. Or you can wait and let them have the kid then come howling at you in court for child support.

Personally, I'm all for murdering babies.

When person starts being productive to society. That's when they are a human. Everything until then is an investment into their humanity.

A fetus is barely any investment at all.

You are no better than fetus. Basically worthless

Your words

So, because something has the potential for life, letting it live is ALWAYS the best option?
What if child birth would kill the mother (the person who is conscious with many people who are emotionally attached to her who would also suffer from her passing)
Or what about the underage girl who was raped and will now have to live with supporting the child of her attacker while she drops out of highschool from all of the emotional trauma and they both end up living off food stamps

Hahaha

kek

So is a heart attack suicide or murder then

By that standard, we should be able to kill kids as old as 12 or 15

Even if a fetus is human, miscarriage is usually just death by natural causes.

If you kill a fetus that a woman intended to carry to birth, it is already considered homicide in most places. The idea that a fetus can commit suicide makes my teeth itch.

*fap fap fap fap fap*

Abortion
easier than pretending to give a shit about poor people

Babies don't have heart attacks

How many 4 year olds do you know die of natural causes?

Fake

MISCARRIAGE IS MURDER

ARREST ALL WOMEN!!

>Any questions?
Does human life have inherent value?

Any questions?

Yeah, so the thing that looks like to two testicles in a sack viewed in cross section and below is human? Kys, it's a Zygote, which I know is a big word for a retard like you OP, but basically it means you're wrong. Scientifically wrong. Later motherfucker, it's not human until the bottom right one, that's the truth, and you can't deal with it.

I'll give you the best argument that I'm aware of.

If you were, today, diagnosed with liver failure, do you think your mother should be forced to give you part of hers? Is that legally or morally alright?
If you no, then why do you want to give a fetus more rights than an adult person? Why should a women be forced to use her body as an incubator for an otherwise non-viable unborn child?

>would require you to become an arbiter of life
Life isn't life unless it can live on its own.

deeply religious people don't want their older loved ones on life support for this same reason. Or partake in any type of medical treatments.

if youre that type of religious ylu should be able to pull the fetus out of the womb. if it lives, its gods will. if it dies, god wills it.

>Babies don't have heart attacks
Um yes they do

It could be suicide.

If the mothers body rejects the baby while it still lives. It is manslaughter. If the mother did nothing wrong, it's called involuntary manslaughter. If the mother did something wrong, it's murder.

If the baby dies all on its own, we call that suicide.

If a fetus is not life, then it's property. In that case, the creators of that property have rights to it and one creator cannot destroy the property with out consent or compensating the other creator.

not naturally

Ok abortion isn't murder.

Why should abortion be legal in the case of rape or incest? It's not the babies fault it was conceived under these situations. Why murder it?

Yeah sure but why does the direction matter? The point is that both are growing from your body and you should be able to chose what things grow from you and what does not. Also, could you please start using interpunctuation? Learn how to English.

Yes they do

>because attempting to make an argument would require you to become an arbiter of life and death

except for the fact that, legally, we are entitled to be such an arbiter when our own self agency is involved.

you can refuse to donate blood even if it will save lives. you can refuse to be an organ donor and they can't take your organs even if they would save lives. you can choose to abort a fetus even if it would otherwise save a life.

This is what it always comes down to. The difference between an embryo and a housefly, which is more complex, or between an embryo and any random piece of tissue that you would not hesitate to remove from yourself, which is just as human, is what an embryo has the potential to be. Not what it is. What it could be. By destroying an embryo, you are denying a human being a chance at life and that's what's immoral about it.

Next time you see a breeding age woman who you think you are physically capable of raping, if you choose not to force yourself on her you are denying a potential human being their chance at life. That's a real human person that could have existed, and now won't because of you. How do you feel about that?

So we should kill or let die people who are on heart/lung machines? Outlaw dialysis? Kill elderly who can not longer take care of themselves?

For incest, the chances of it having issues in development skyrocket

All a heart attack is, is a blood vessel that supplies the heart gets blocked, and the part of the heart is oxygen deprived or dies. After a baby's heart is large enough to require blood vessels, it is possible for a blood clot to occur in it, and for the baby to have a heart attack.

Once you start correcting grammar you've lost the argument

black people have >50% of the abortions anyway

Not surprised that your lobby isn't interested in helping out inner city families

That's outdated, there's no such thing as overpopulation in a country like the US.

There's more than enough land and we throw enough food to feed hundreds of millions of people.

Now to the point, abortion in the early stages is fine, not the ideal solution which is not getting pregnant but better than having an unwanted baby.

Something like three-four months may be arbitrary but most people will agree.

I'm going to summarize about 5 philosophers, 3 sociologists, and 2 psychiatrists here:

1) In legal terms, a pro-abortion stand imposes on no individual making a choice, whereas an anti-abortion stand imposes on all.

2) The "abortion" is an interruption of a natural cycle of a human life. If you argue AGAINST abortion, YOU MUST stand against condoms, contraceptives, and sex that isn't intended for procreation (anal, oral, etc), as those also interrupt the natural cycle of human life.

3) if you value "conception", that is, when the sperm meets the egg, you must be able to explain the worth of conception as greater than the worth of individual sperm and egg pre-conception. Chronologically, there is no such argument that is logic.

4) unless you're willing to classify sex as a means for procreation ONLY, your argument ultimately falls short on a position anti-abortion.

So, there are no realistic "right or wrong" in abortion. Nobody wants an abortion electively for its own sake.

I do find it extremely hypocritical that arguing against abortion solves absolutely nothing. Feel free to correct me on that point with statistics or the positive aspects of greater human population in contemporary society.

Prove it.
Prove that babies naturally have heart attacks.
And show me the percentage of these heart attack cases vs. all miscarriages.

>arbiter of life and death
The only on who should be able to be this is the mother then later in life, maybe the father (if becomes faggot or coal burner).

In nature, patent apes kill their disfigured, mutated babies all the time. If it can't even climb well - dead.

Its also our nature to do the same. Only recently have we come into the "caring age" or whatever the fuck were in right now. No one should be able to have an opinion of abortion until they have a retarded child to care for.

Until then, shut your faggoty fuck mouths.

I primarily answered your argument and THEN I corrected your grammar. Two birds one stone faggot

see Show me how many miscarriages happen by heart attack as a percentage of all miscarriages.

>guaranteed
>what is miscarriage
>what is disease
>what is disabled
>what is autism, oh wait, I have that.

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/CongenitalHeartDefects/SymptomsDiagnosisofCongenitalHeartDefects/Fetal-Echocardiography-Your-Unborn-Babys-Heart_UCM_315640_Article.jsp#mainContent

No i was making the point religious people are cruel in that they don't want life support. Why can't they apply the same logic to births? If it can't sustain itself without the help of someone or something else (in terms of just living) why do we have to keep it alive? If they already feel this way about elderly and sick?

lol, this is Sup Forums, not the online component of a class at your liberal arts college.

It doesn't necessarily cause miscarriage. Heart attack just means the heart suffers some trauma. Sometimes a heart attack kills too much of the heart, and your heart does fail, but other times a heart attack can be so mild that you don't even notice it.

Your body is made up of random pieces of tissue, does that mean its right to kill you? no

It's wrong to force someone to go thru pregnancy. Maybe you crazy pro lifers could put your money where your mouth is and help both the mother and child by finding a way to support life in an artificial womb. Turn abortions into transfers. But that would require science and thinking

Says nothing about fetal heart attacks.
Still no percentage given.

I'm talking about miscarriage. It's either homicide or suicide. Either the mother killed the baby or the baby killed itself. Still no word on how often unborn babies die by heart attack.

You don't seem to have anything to add yet I am the one who lost? If it makes you feel secure then sure, whatever floats your boat

So we should abort the baby because it's going to be retarded? Should we also have a mandatory Alzheimer's test for the elderly so we can kill them too when they become a burden?

Obvious moron is obvious

A fetus wouldn't die from a heart attack. Even if it killed the whole heart. But they would be nonviable upon delivery.

Sperm has the ability to turn into a human but you waste those fucks by the bucketload. If a women wanted to get rid of it while it's still just tissue why the fuck not? It's not like you were going to take care of a kid some woman doesn't want

Cracks me up that most people who are vehemently against abortion are also pro death penalty...

Good argument in favour of abortion - i dont wanna be a dad

Random pieces of tissue cooperating to form a sentient being, so no there is a difference

yea.

>become an arbiter of life and death
I guess you're a vegan then ? Or just one of these anthropocentered faggot ? I'd rather let people decide if they can raise a child, wich IS a form of superiority that implies worst stuff than painless death.

You lost its over get over it

Kek

>>

Even with ALL possible birth control you still can be pregnant, nothing is 100% safe

If those pieces of tissue couldn't live on its own (without life supoort) many people against abortion, or crying abortion is murder, in the same sentence, will say those shouldn't live as well.