What does Sup Forums think about the sun? I think it's crap

What does Sup Forums think about the sun? I think it's crap.

It is unimpressive as far as stars go.

fukyou it ROCKS

It's pretty awesome, just like you : ' )

No, it GASES

I'm obsessed with it.

More like it PLASMAS

it's too fucking bright

i think it's gonna die and at that point humanity will be wiped out

Don't look too much at it please, it will make browsing Sup Forums difficult. Trust me

not sure if devil

I can't fap for sun,it's not good. but i can pray the sun, Am i fag?

No, it's Ra

i said leave me alone satan

Depends what gender the Sun is

same dif

It's a ball of light. 3000 miles away.

It's pretty necessary. I wish we had 2.
If we did, how much would it affect our galaxy?
>sciencefags, get in here.

Tesla said that there are 3 things running this realm.
Electro magnetic, 2 two nuclear powers.
CERN messes with those 3

>the sun affecting our galaxy

In English, nigger.

waht

It's burning coal, you idiot, light is not matter

>implying it wouldn't
I think planets, further back, would be effected. Possibly giving them a chance to produce some form of life. IDK.
I'm no scientist.

>Gtfo of Sup Forums fukken weebs .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Burning coal
Lol.

he's talking about this electeo-magnetic ether, this vital and luminous caloric and he quoted Pike incorrectly

glhf orbiting around a binary star system

You know how unimaginably tiny is the Sun compared to the Milky Way, right?

not again. begone Satan

everybody on earth should be worshipping the sun, not this "God" bullshit.

Tesla u know. The guy that invented like todays modern technology but big illuminati corporations greedy fuckers stole his patents
Like he already had fluorescent lights in 1800 but corporations will only sell u the bad crap at first. Milking it till now and act like we just barely discovered led and making it better Sup Forumsros.
Naw they already knew how to make it in 1800s

Well, what it expanded into a supernova?

It sucks when it shines on my screen. Besides that I don't see it much

Still super duper tiny. And the Sun's mass is too small to become a supernova.

I thought Sup Forums was smart what the fuck guys

Kek.
Newfag

Try .

Humanity will either
a) Be long dead by that point which is estimated around 5.5bn years from now give or take a couple hundred million years.
b) Be so advanced that humanity will have abandoned Earth long ago and colonised many other star systems thereby preserving the species and with it our history. Earth will be a tomb world with crumbling ancient ruins and overgrown cities whose buildings turn to dust.

Refer to this greentext

I think the Sun's a cunt frankly, absolute part timer. Only shines during the day when it's already light, meanwhile the moon shines at night when we actually need it

Na earth is able to heal it self, but thanks Al Gore
Can't wait to see ur New movie of false data and more stupid prediction
Remember Al Gore everything was to suppose to be gone at 2013?
What happen, al gore?

I really hope you're trolling. And yeah, Earth, who, by the way, is actually a living being called Gaia, is totally able to heal after being scorched when the Sun becomes a red giant.

Its warm out, as you tread towards your favored spot in a field of tall wheat. The winds begin to pass through the golden strands, casually wrapping itself around your very being as you lower yourself to the ground. You feel the all-comforting embrace of the sunlight soaking into your soul. "This is it." You think to yourself, happy that youve found such an idyllic place. You carry on this habitual exercise for years, ever thankful for the life giving sun. "You have skin cancer Mr.user, due to repeated and lengthy exposure to the suns rays." The doctor says, in a matter of fact tone. You begin to commit your final act of love to the sun, casually whipping out your cancerous sun-dried dick, all the while chanting "sun is love, sun is life."

Then stick it in the Sun. Sun is love, sun is life.

I cry every time. Thank you based-user.

After sticking your penis in the Sun, the extreme heat, instead of vaporising you completely, killed all the cancer cells and transformed your penis in the most powerful weapon in the world.

You stroke your limpy tomato sauce dick faster and faster as the chanting grows louder. Skin flakes float through the air, gathering in the lungs of the good doctor. A single tear rolls down his cheek as he witnesses the sun itself burst forth from your lizard skin penis. "SUN IS LOVE, SUN IS LIFE" is all that can be heard as the earth is eradicated by your gasseous penile ejaculate.

>pic related

Now it is a tungsten-like rod, glowing red with molten lava, weighing 200 kilograms and instantly killing anybody who it is swinger at. When the rage comes, the tip of the penis becomes white-hot and shoots lightning like a Tesla coil. You are stronger than Hulk. Every army in the world offers to enroll you in it.

Becomes red giant...yeah. I'm sure. msm just implying. Just like we just being spinning around in universe in milky way. Like millions per hour. We are not center and nothing revolves around us fam, Trust us BUT no to long ago.....

Physics professor John Hartnett, with Australia's University of Adelaide, studied the locations of some 400,000 galaxies from the 2005 Sloan Digital Sky Survey and was astounded to see a surprising form and pattern in how they're arrayed, all with Earth at the center.

"As if the galaxies preferred to lie at some periodic spacing out from the Earth," Hartnett explains in the documentary

"This is sort of like saying that our galaxy is somewhere near the center of the universe, and when you look at the galaxies arrayed all around us, they're on sort of like gigantic shells," he added.

Bob Sungenis, executive producer of "The Principle," told CBN News why such a discovery is so upsetting to atheists and those who believe Earth and mankind are nothing special or central.

"If you're a believer in the Big Bang, you believe that there's going to be this smooth explosion that's not going to have any distinguishing features. It's not going to have any center," Sungenis said. "So if you find center in that big mass, then that means somebody had to make it that way. There's a designer behind it."

Lol I would be like I'm a one man army.
I'll consider in enrolling u tho..next!

I can no longer resist the Sun. I open the door of the space shuttle and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the upper heliosphere, I moan in ecstacy. The sunspots and ganma ray bursts are rough, but the burning hydrogen and helium is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the Solar System, I exit through a solar storm....

Stop watching History Channel, man.

Powers that be control history channel
Implying that history channel shows true history.

It's like when you start a new job. 3 months of kissing ass, and giving unessecary amounts of respect, but you hate it at the same time.
Stupid sun. Can't live without it.

I am not an atheist, but I am still very sciency and I do not believe in geocentrism.

Just when this thread was getting good, it got buried. Such is life.