Street fight thread, stories/experiences

Street fight thread, stories/experiences

>how old are you
>how many have you been in
>Win:Loss
>any tips?

more than i can remeber
95 percent win rate
always get the first punch in,dont stop after that until they are down,and then kick them some more when they are down.but seriously always try and stay in shape and never loose your nerve,,ive done 8 years in and out of prisons , pic is me

>how old are you
19 yo youngfag
about 10
8 wins, 1 was broken up and 1 overwhelming loss
>any tips?
the one I last was because of a knife. got stabbed in the gut and side of the face. so in general if the guy has a knife, just dip. other than that, if you land a punch on the side of his face or behind his ear then you are most likely good. but as corleone-user said, don't stop till they are down.

0:0
Be big enough that people don't start shit

>18
>big enough
okey

36. Probably around 120 give or take. Probably won 95-105 of them. Tips, pay attention to what you're doing not how you're feeling.

20ish
probably only .500 usually drunk.
a few knockout Ws
a few losses (broken jaw, broken nose...)

be aggressive but not out of control. if you knot know what you are doing take some boxing lessons so you at least know how to throw a punch & gauge distance

Holy shit why so many fights?

Any good stories?

1 single fight
1W : 0L
Don't ever pick a fight with someone who has 6 inches and 80 pounds on you. Over a cigarette. That you demanded rudely. Then, instead of punching, don't just tear out this larger mans eyebrow piercings and stand there defiantly like you've won. Following all of this, don't decide that this is the time for you to run, after a crowd has gathered.

A bitch demanded a cigarette, tore out my eyebrow piercing, tried to run but got pushed back towards me. I hit him once across the face with a large rock from the bar's shitty garden the moment he turned back around.

1:0
Tips: people die in fights all the time. It's pointless in almost every single situation. Carry a gun and hope you don't need to use it.

inb4 only fags carry guns and don't fight.

I'm too young to die and too old to fight.

>eyebrow piercing
He did you a favor, faggot.

Lmaooo

No fights, though I've held some people down. At 6'8" it's a combination of being afraid I'd hurt someone and not being a barbaric piece of shit who thinks fighting solves anything. Hurt your enemies with words, they last longer than bruises anyway.

>23 yo
>Once
>friends birthday
>drink with him at the bar
>some completely trashed dude starts shit
>walk outside
>prepare to fight
>he trips and falls flat on his bitch ass face just a second before we started fighting
>laught so hard I puked
>puked on him
>fella covered in my human waste n lying on da street sleepin
>best and only fight ever

Well, yeah, but I was young, stupid, and trying to figure out how I wanted to look. I had shaved my head and needed something to keep from looking like a penis.

>how old are you

4 wins (They ran) 2 losses (I ran)

>any tips?

I don't ever "plan" on fighting, I live in a city and fights are pretty common in my area, mainly with homeless people who get pissed if you don't give them money, I've been attacked by drunk homeless people after leaving restaurants, work, friend's houses, a big thing to remember is that it's OK to run away if you feel your life is in danger, in the heat of the moment people do some crazy shit, I've had people flash guns at me, pull knives, and when you're homeless you literally have nothing to lose, don't try to be a hero or be badass, bolt the fuck out of there if you think shit's about to get bad

If you're fighting someone you know doesn't have a weapon, fight dirty, go for the eyes, bite the fuck out of them

Even if you win the fight by being dirty, you still won.

0:0
Don't be an asshole

not sure if bait

I'm a crack baby, severely abused by my parents and I never take shit from anyone.

This man has just been waiting for this thread

>22
>Only 2
>Both with drunk frat guys
>Inconclusive on both, cops showed up both times so we split

My tip would be swing your elbows if you're in the thick of things. You have a good chance of clocking somebody on your sides. Also good if outnumbered. If you see a buddy taking a beating on the ground try and distract the guy so he can get up.

If the cops come find a manageable fence and hop it immediately. I ran into an apartment complex both times and ended up ditching them out the other end.

>hit in face with bat through car window, get bat and beat faggot until police show up spend 11 days in county while "victim" was in coma

>get jumped by what started as 5 people against me and 1 friend holyfuck.jpg entire neighborhood comes out 15-20 people on me and friend nowhere in sight get put in headlock and choked until passing out reach back and shove fingers into eyesocket and his eye is hanging out stole his necklace but still got knocked the fuck out

>roadrage throw mug at normie on highway who flipped me bird and pay him no mind until exit time he gets the jump on me and is at my door before I can get out lock door as homo tries to open it yanking hard unlock step out and sock him while he's off balance good night

> fighting 4 guys up the road from moms house cuz no reason smash and slam all without a single scratch on me

> jumped for bicycle by older nigger when younger hand it over drop forearm on collarbone and neck lights out

>I used to fight in sancho fighting and was pretty good, they call it mma now and I'm a bad man to roll around with

i didnt choose this life fam,,it chose me