Calling all brethren of the foreskin. How the hell do you get smegma away if you're sensetive af

calling all brethren of the foreskin. How the hell do you get smegma away if you're sensetive af

Wash it daily.

sandpaper

/thread

leave it on until it becomes a solid thick mass, then peel it off like cheese

feels good too

When you bath or shower make sure you pull your foreskin back put some soap or shower gel all around your helmet and shaft job done it's that simple

Desensitize your glans

Apply rubbing alcohol on it daily; it will only disinfect it

After a while you won't feel anything

wash your fucking dick you inbred

Use butter knife to remove the dick cheese and then serve with bread

This, how many days between your showers if you've got visible smegma user?

put dick in microwave for a minute
all smegma will melt like cheese

put used chewing gum under the foreskin
it will stick to all smegma and be easily removed

sandstorm

in my eurocountry all houses feature a bidet.

I just peel off and wash

The only way I ever actually get any is if I have a wank then don't clean up or wash for a couple of days, so you must be a real tramp OP

frenchfag detected

How do you satisfy your girlfriend with a chopped dick? Oh wait... You're circumcised... I mean, boyfriend.

I usually avoid washing my dong JUST so I can get a nice creamy layer of smegma to peel

the stench is amazing

The word smegma is so disgusting souding

I let a bunch of smegma build up and then I take it all out with a toothpick.

just wipe it off with a wet tissue. then put a little diluted dettol or something to reduce the build up in the future.

>ITT : why you people don't have girlfriends

Thing is, my foreskin is pretty tight, so I've never been able to pull it all the way back while hard. I'm really sensetive, so washing or rubbing right on the head with my hand is pretty unbearable. I shower daily, and I don't even jerk off daily. I don't usually have a problem with it, but it's pretty nasty now and I can't get it off by just running water over it like i usually do.

Grow a pair and stop being such a fucking whimp

if that's the case you have to have it removed...
It's a medical thing so it's fine.

>chopped dick
>still has foreskin

Nigga you retarded or something?

No, I don't have phimosis, I just have to get used to pulling it back. It's not THAT tight.

You actually think I have a girlfriend or boyfriend. That's nice, user.

You need to stretch it more regularly or it'll just get tighter.

Works great for pimples boils etc.

Sometimes you'll want something more sanitary so this works for those occasions. The girls will totes want to rock your cock, user.