Alright guys here's a tough one. First you gotta decipher this fucking high school tier retardation...

Alright guys here's a tough one. First you gotta decipher this fucking high school tier retardation, then you gotta figure out what movie it is.

Seriously I have no idea what the fuck she's talking about here, but any guesses would be great. Pic related obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0102719/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are "western people" cowboys?

this

We're assuming so, yes. I mean they don't have to be cowboys, but people who would live in the time period of the wild west.

Is that the one where his character's dying of cancer and he is, too?

yes

There's no poisoned liquor in The Shootist

I've asked her if that's it. We'll see I guess.

Found it
imdb.com/title/tt0102719/

It is not it. She just told me. If there's no poison I doubt it's that. Seeing as how literally the only clue was poison, I have no idea how that user jumped the gun to "The Shootist."

Have her give you more details. Was the movie in color? Was it a modern movie? Did she recognize anyone in it? I need to know the answer too it's going to drive me nuts

Only western I know of where the MC drinks poison and dies at the end is Hell's Heroes. But it wasn't poisoned liquor, and the man was alone when he drank it. So I highly doubt it. Anyway, just tell her that it reminds you of x movie, she already seems interested.

She thinks it was in color but it had a yellowish tint to it so chances are it's an older movie. No recognition as she was little.

I may have mislead, I'm not trying to fuck her, I'm just curious and its become an inside joke. Doing it for the lulz.

She said she remembers one guy walking out of the saloon at the end and everyone was dead. The ending did not have guns as she recalls.

I'm searching like crazy. I'ma find it.

Thank you friend.

MFW this thread makes us

The Searchers

I'm still looking. Ask her if there's anything else she can remember. I hate high school broads

Depending on how young she was She probably misremembers it. I have a story exactly like that about a sea monster, I finally found the movie it was, watched it, and very little of my memory of it was actually true

Is it the searchers?

It is not the searchers. She can't remember anything else. I'd say is correct in thinking she is remembering it wrong. Or maybe it was a dream.

the only disturbing western i can think of where everyone dies at the end is the great silence, but they get shot, not poisoned