What were you doing on 9/11?

What were you doing on 9/11?

I was heading to work in WTC when I received a message from my jewish brothers in mossad that we're sacrificing thousands of goyim to moloch for the benefit of Israel and I should "be late for work" (stay home) today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXwQwCiyHJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanted to watch Dragon Ball. Was mad at the TV for running news all day instead.

I was 11.

Melting steel beams

Trying to watch DBZ

I was watching dragonball Z

i wasn't even born. shadilay my fellow Sup Forumsros!

I think i was looking at DragonballZ boo saga

are you me? was watching cheeze tv (aus) waiting for dbz then this trash came on

Wondering why DBZ was cancelled on my tv

walked out of my college class early cause i had to move my car. heard the reports on the radio.

i dunno

i was jetfuel

>home
>watching scoobydoo
>mom comes in says something bad happen
>continue to watch scoobydoo

i was masturbating, really

get out kid you have homework and this site makes you autistic and gay

Was watching DBZ (another fucking rerun) and news took it off.

I was looking at majin boo in final form.
I was only super sayin 3 years old

Aye me too, yep no drangonball that morning is what pissed me off. I was 12

Fapping to dragonball z

I was watching majin boo turn my love ones into cookies.

My son was watching his dragon ball shit while I was rapping him from behind. Good memories.

>buu, unless you're japanese which im guessing you're not.
Kys

MODS

6th grade history class.

I was looking into the eyes of goku. Wondering if i could turn him into a dessert also

Im pretty sure it was the cell saga but i maybe wrong

That fucking dog.

I was playing dragonballZ

Was getting ready to go to school. Was in 5th grade

didn't even try n solve the mystery eh.

I was posting dragonball z shit

I was in the air. When we were grounded in Atlanta (Austin to Dulles flight) everyones cell phone blew up as they started turning them back on. It was scary.

I was in Social Studies in High School in NYC -in Mr Zebovski's class

It was fucked up. He was told by an admin, told America was attacked, and we all sat in silence for 20 more minutes while we tried to comprehend what happened. three of my classmates fathers were killed, and dozens more firefighters that my family and I knew, later on.

Was a fucked up day..

I was taking a shit when i realized i was missing an ep of dragonballZ

>Sitting in class
>watching this weirdo with a bunch of scary guys all around him
>read a book to us
>about a pet goat who ate everything
>and turned everything it touched
>into shit.
>Weird guy kept telling us this goat was good
>and we should trust it no matter what.
>I wanted to kill that goat :(

I was eating dragonballZ cereal

I was up until 5:30 in the morning on the west coast playing Phantasy Star Online. Went to bed and slept through everything, woke up at 1 in the afternoon to my friend pounding on my front door, said he'd been sending me messages on ICQ and IRC all day long, takes one look at me and says "Jesus Christ, have you been ASLEEP?!"

I was literally dead.

I was sleeping with my now ex girlfriend. Her Mom called and woke us up to tell us "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!! WAKE UP!! TURN ON THE NEWS!"... the first tower had already been hit...but we watched the 2nd tower get hit live... Gotta admit.. I thought that was the beginning of the end. Pretty fucked up.

I remember Krillin was doing his face thing at Bulma again.

Lyrics?

Was dreaming about the cell saga dragonballz eps.

is 9/11 still a thing? wtf get over it your whiny murican fags.

Were you watching dragonballz...i was.

was playing megadrive, mum ran in, son; wtc is kill me; no!

Was in college fucking this new chick.
Bro calls me n tells me.
Hang up.
Continue fucking her.

DragonballZ

I was sleeping at the time. My older brother came running into the room and started shaking me to the point he ripped me out of my bunk bed; all the while screaming 'We're fucking going to war!'

He then ran out as I tried to figure out what the fuck happened. I walked into the living room to see the TV playing and my mom leaving and telling me not to go anywhere or talk to anyone. She returned an hour later with several cases of ammunition.

Too soon.

I was two years old so i don't remember

Having sex with your mom

Getting ready for girlfriend to pick me up for class. Mom was freaking out about a plane that hit one of the Twin Towers.

Still went to class and by the time we got to our college, classes were canceled. I lived in Northern New York, so that might be why.

I was in pre-k one mile away from ground zero.

meeeeeerica!!

Yeeeeea. I didn't realize how crazy my family was until later.

Moving my money out of US banks
and into Russian oil stocks

I was eating a birthday cake

H-h-h-happy birthday, user.
Was it a DBZ cake?

i was in 5th grade, intercom goes off saying theres been an attack and they close my school early that day so people could go home to ther families. I live in canada

So I'm guessing you weren't anywhere near the twin towers that day.

How's your summer vacation going?

Having dinner while playing with legos.

Unfortunately I wasn't a DBZ fan, I got a General Lee birthday cake

It is because people like you that the world is completely fucked up today.
Thanks user.

Same, wanted to watch db

a true American hero

At the beginning of the day: studying.
Later in the day: Eating popcorn and laughing my ass off.

not that General Lee

All of the US pretty much shut down that day...I was in texas and all colleges shut down that day..it was pretty surreal

Celebrated my 4th Birthday xD

I was watching Cell and Vegeta fighting

So you mean to tell me because I like a certain orange muscle car I fucked up the world

Too soon

This.

>college closed
>surreal

I've seen everything

Exactly, all human beings are ruined because of you.

My dad still had to work a full day though, office job, hard ass boss.

Well user here ya go heres the vehicle i ruined everyones life with

Agreed. But hey! A perk of getting out of class early was that my girlfriend and I went back to my house and I fucked her in the ass.

Thanks, 9/11!

i was watching this
youtu.be/uXwQwCiyHJ0

i was in middle school intercom goes off turn the tv on about the world trade getting hit

was supposed to hijack the fifth plane, but we got there 40 minutes late, so shit was already too crazy, so we decided to screw it and abort mission.

Still in the us, Was too scared to fly back - work now illegally as a Dishwasher. fml

I was up all night doing cocaine with my buddy. We passed out at 5 am-ish. Woke up to my dad yelling at us that we were being attacked. Get out of bed in time to watch second plane crash live. My buddy says "what do you call a 757 in flight?" "A trade embargo" . I lol 'd. Ahh to be 19 again.

topkek

I was masturbating furiously!
And after I saw the towers fall I came!

you are prolly too young or not an american (so a lousy 3rd world nigger) so you wont understand what that day was like

are you me? DBZ was banned earlier that year in my country but there was Sailormoon and Pokemon instead.

was on my way back from writghtsville beach with a few friends after a morning surfing session.

>implying somebody cares

I was banging this

Everyone look at how edgy Sup Forums is now.

Everyone look at how far we have to grow up.

lol 3rd world nigger detected

I was turning three the next day