ITT: we treat each other splendidly until dubs turns uns to motherfuckers. Each dubs is a mood swing

ITT: we treat each other splendidly until dubs turns uns to motherfuckers. Each dubs is a mood swing

stop being a faggot with rules

What a fine idea.
Are you okay, sir?

no need for such harsh language dear, have a wonderful day

Splended bout that time ay chaps

shut the fuck up you piece of waste cum

Why you fucking twat

how dare you ruin this shit, your family hates, youll never have a gf

what a fine idea for a thread, squire. I hope your day is going well.

I say,I do agree ever so much with this retort

can i interest you boys in some freshly made tea? :)

geddafuqouddaere

fucking cunt

can i then spit the motherfucking tea up your asshole, you faggot

choke on it

how rude sire

of course, such a bright idea my young man, what a creative mind

That would be quite a lark

good evening gentlemen, hope you all are having a lovely time here

Such a civil group

Well, isn't this splendid, nothing like spending time with my anonymous compatriots.

Now now laddy. No need to be rude.

Good show!

Oh fuck off you sheep shagging faggot

What fine weather we are having

I'll check those for you, friend, good doubles!

indeed, such jolly friendly sorts these Sup Forumstards

You talk like a posh twat but we know you're on pension

how are you gentlemen doing on this fine evening?

I'm seventeen, chum.

very well thank you, and how is your good self ?

Decent, fellow user, other than a few bumps along the road, this thread is flowing as smooth as our ships through the Suez!

Get fucked

I'm doing quite alright thank you.
Having my last cud of tea before bed

FUCK YOU YOU CUM EATING FAGGOT WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE

My mistake sir

How dare you, don't talk to my pal like that or I might just do something drastic, old boy!

you are not welcome in the club anymore old chap please return your soda and complimentry 12yr old

What a nice thread.

Guys i'm black is that okay?

Now that was uncalled for. Please act like a gentleman or we might ask you to leave.

Ho my you just missed out there

Someone fetch the Martini-Henry.

It's bloody well fine! Get this man a drink, chaps!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DUBS

that sounds like a wonderful idea, enjoy

Shiieet thx white boi

For a fucking nigger? Have you lost your fucking mind?

of course it is, this is a diverse and tolerant place, old chap

You're going to have to leave if you continue like this sir.

He's right you know

Chum, I think you've mistaken a Martini for a Martini-Henry. This is a Martini Henry.

excuse me sir, those dubs really made my mood swing.

By Jove, I was one digit off becoming awful sour there, thank God.

You wanna suck my cock you nigger? I hope you choke on your coffee cuck

OI TRIPS

He got dubs you fucking retard fuck off fucking newfag wanker I bet you like nigger dic

well what do we do about these three consecutive numbers my fellow friends?

THE MOOD SWING HAS BEEN AMPLIFIED

Wow now you guys are my homebois

OH SHIT NIGGER

W-well, chaps...It's the fellow who managed to get the three digits one after the other here. I'm awful confused, usually when this silly old chap gets two digits coming one after the other he gets awful mad, but now I've gotten three...I wonder what this means. Could the Original poster of this sp-splendid thread please clarify?

so many fucking dubs , it's like we are in that movie , Split

I love moving pictures I do! Such marvelous things!

i verified those fine trips my fellow user

no my favourite animated picture, but quite decent indeed

That's awful kind of you, user, thank you for taking the time out of your day to verify the number of consecutive numbers I have in the series of numbers which appears after each post I make.

it's my pleasure to execute that task for a b/r/other, thanks for recognizing my effort, i love you, we will be fine user

Greetings brethren, how is this fine day treating you all?

UNGA BUNGA BOOKOO TCHEEKE LUNGA BOBO GEEGEE LOCOBONOOOGOOOOAAAAA

ALALALLALALALALAWEEEEEEEE

even better, now that you arrived sire

Oh, you dashing rogue you. I'm very glad to hear that, though.

I can't help but notice the reference to the board /r/ in that recent post you have made, fellow user.
I'm a reasonable fellow, and I can very well tell you that I myself, have to alignment to said board.
I appreciate you verifying my numbers, but this strange outburst in which you refer to the board /r/ has left me rather unhappy, are you trying to imply I frequent this board, friend?

oh do fuck off, there's a good chap

>implying i visit /r/
Fuck you cunt you don't know me one bit.

it was absolutely a mistake dear, i honestly apologize, how can i make this up to you?

I'm sorry for that rude outburst there, in which I called you a cunt. This fine scotch from the highlands must be getting to me.

FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW THE FUCK WAS THE POST NUMBER WRONG FUCKING CHRIST I COPY PASTED IT IN EXACTLY. THIS IS YOUR FAULT ANONS, UGLY LITTLE SPACK-FACED BOTTOM-FEEDING TWATS.

the amount of random generated numbers on top of posts that finish with the same algarisms in this thread is very exciting

*Hearty chuckle* good one, what a lark!

Once again, another outburst, I'm sorry for calling you chum 'ugly little spack-faced bottom-feeding twats.' I didn't mean this in the slightest, once again, another involuntary outburst which I cannot control, please pardon me.

what.
the.
fuck.

Oh no dear don't blame those lovely anons

It's that old chap who managed to get two ninety nines in a row here, friend! I'm sorry for that, didn't meant it in the slightest! The double digits lead to mood swings, see!

what is this DEMONRY

You'd better be sorry you stupid fucking waste of life

I-I assure you user, I am a holy man, I have no ties to the satanic entity you speak of, please believe me.

I HATE NIGGERS

Everyone in this thread is really nice. I hope you have a lovely day. I'm sure your parents (if they are here or not) are deeply proud of of you. You are all loved! :-)

As abrupt and sudden as that was there old boy, I'd have to agree. The savages never cease to be an annoyance to me.

hows it going boys, i hope youre having a fantastic day

Fuck this game for a sec... what's this sourcery

shut up bitch you dont know my story

easy there gents

such an impressive collection of dubs, fellow anons

Hello, I have only been on this website for 2 days but I already believe I am an expert at everything, I know how to triforce and I love masturbating to transexuals, and it is not homosexual.

I hope you fine gentleman are having a nice time in this lovely thread.

why thank you, I rolled mine myself