How do we solve the manlet problem Sup Forums?

How do we solve the manlet problem Sup Forums?

>Andrew Garfield
>5'9"

Fuck off, I always thought he was at least 6'0". He must have had some fucking tiny costars - I guess Armie Hammer isn't as tall as I thought he was.

keep hiring manlet like me and others
we will rise where we can't reach

top = white male gentiles
bottom = jewish manlet men or close

>mfw I'm shorter than all of them

how tall my man?

Stop looking for height tips OP.

>top: mediocre talent
>bottom: top talent
What manlet problem?

huh, really goes to show how much damage the jews have done in hollywood

5'4"/163cm

I just act cute and it's not so bad.

Is Andrew Garfield really not tall? He looks like a giant lanklet in all his movies.

Brad pitts at least 6 , when he was on conan, he was close to him in height so suck it

How du they get these guys to look so tall on screen?

This. If you're a bottom you'll attract so much dominant daddy (not necessarily older) cock and guys who wanna hold you down (both literally and figuratively).

t. Experience

>""""top talent""""

way to assume all manlets are gay

>implying they aren't

Gosling is like 6'3" or 4" I believe

Bring Mengele back from South America

It's the hair, man.

I'm considering turning gay just because of my height around 5'4"~ too sucks when most girls are around the same height and then they have to start wearing fucking heels, I'm sure it would give me more dating market potential

race war going on right now, but what we really need is a height war where we kill all the lanklets

I don't know where else to turn

For nearly two years now I have had an intense sexual fantasy of capturing a young male film actor and feeding him every day until he is very fat. I don't want to rape him or hurt him or anything like that, I wouldn't want that at all. I just want him to stay put in some sort of cage with little to no clothes on while I feed and feed and feed him all sorts of confections.

It started off as an entertaining fap-material thought but I really am having a hard time at nearly all hours of the day keeping this off my mind. It is distracting me from my work and I have been warned that if my rate of output continues to decline at my office job they're going to let me go. I can't guarantee that all that loss of production is due to the fantasy but I really can not think of a single other thing I could attribute it to.

When I first started, even though it's generally vague, I would imagine Daniel Radcliffe as my captured fatty. A few months in my fantasy was more frequently focused on Paul Dano, then Tom Felton, and most recently I haven't been able to stop picturing Harry Styles in the role ever since I found out about his part in Dunkirk. Still, I have to stress that on the most part there is no specific male actor the fantasy is centered around.

What do I do, Sup Forums? I've been too scared to talk to anybody about this out of fear of being ridiculed and losing my only friend. This was completely manageable until a few months ago and now it's really getting out of control. The mental image of beckoning my little prisoner closer to the bars of his cage so I can use a spoon to scrape drips of soup or whipped cream off his chin and feeding it too him so he doesn't miss a single drop is just impossible for me to ignore anymore.

If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it.

arrange a meeting with.

>wants to go gay because he can't fuck any pussy
>not even low quality landwhale pussy

Pathetic.

I'm 5'5 and I have a gf. It's not the height that's stopping you it's your confidence

Make tall people more talented.

>it's the year of our lord 2012+4
>Being homosexual
>Browsing nu/pol/

It's time to move on to >>lgbt

Actors used to lie.

Marilyn Monroe was 5ft5. According to that chart Cary Grant is meant to be 6ft1. Nah, lad.

According to that chart, John Wayne was 6ft4. Take note of this quote by Robert Mitchum.
>John Wayne had four-inch lifts in his shoes. He had the overheads on his boat accommodated to fit him. He had a special roof put in his station wagon. The son-of-a-bitch, they probably buried him in his goddamn lifts.

The appearance of size and strength used to be more important and film, and the actors were undoubtedly taller, but not by as much as they pretended.

Kek

Great pasta

Dumb ass nigga, I'm . You don't have to be gay to fuck some tight, low self-esteem, faggot bussy.

id rather date men who I thought were 5's and 6's than go below 5's for women

Stop sulking.

I'm 5'5 and have two friends are my height or shorter. They're both married and I've been with my gf for four months. One of their wives is 5'9.

Could you go into more detail about scraping soup off Paul Dano's chin

I saw John Wayne's foot prints at the chinese theatre and they were teeny tiny baby shoes. They looked like high heel foot prints too, the toes and then a little spot for the heel only a couple inches back. He also put his fist in instead of his hand print, weird guy

It was kino.

I'm no shrink but I would guess that you are desperate for someone to rely on you to provide for them

especially since you said its not sexual you are probably just trying to build a family, a little fat family of famous male actors

>John Wayne

Speaking of faggots.

>tfw 183cm

Who here livin' life on comfy mode? I sure am.

> a little fat family of famous male actors
kek

Too bad your reading comprehension is shit
>I have had an intense sexual fantasy
He wants to SAUSAGE PARTY

>6'+
>small hands
>small feet

Small dick confirmed. How embarrassing.

You could be 7'9 and nothing but muscle but you will literally never be cooler than Robert De Niro in your entire life.

Who is Eddie Redmayne?

5'5" here. AMA

how small is your dick

What's the weather down there like?

Where's your pot of gold?

>Robert De Niro
He's old and sad now because his sons are autistic mulattos.

184 here, it's good to know that even if I get chubby I'll still be more attractive to women than under 5'10fags.

Jack Nicholson > Sean Connery

And one isn't batshit insane now.

This is why Keaton was the worst Batman.

>Al Pachino
>Modern
>Jack Nicholson
>Modern
>Robert De Niro
>Modern

M8 what're you doing?

sure thing sug

>tfw you tell everyone you're 5'10 but you're too scared to find out what your actual height is

I always feel like the shortest guy in the room. I'm guessing I'm more like 5'8 but I'm afraid it might be even worse

It's okay Lankies, someone will love you someday. Keep hoping rather than hating.

I call horseshit with Pitt and Garfield they are at least 6'1

Why are you people so damn obsessed with height? Who gives a fuck? All that matters is if they're good actors.

you cant solve "genes" you retard

I wish I didn't know this feel but I do

when I went to the ER last year they took my height but the fucking stupid ER man nurse said it in inches and the vicodin they gave me was already kicking in so I couldn't do math or short term memory

Because height is literally one of the major factors in attractiveness for men

stand Daniel Radcliffe or that brown hawaiian dude from the Twilight movies next to Chad Hemsworth and see who women find hotter

Hammer is really tall for hollywood (6'5"), and it actually hurts his career because of super shorties like Tom Cruise et al