Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDkkTCukgio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers of Europe

Says the Turk.

Asian

White niggers, huh.

Brutish, but they're gonna save Europe

Turks aren't European lol. Turks are the niggers of Asia.

niggers of Europe

aka European niggers

I'm half Slav and half spic, so I guess I can't really judge.

Still feels bad man.

If we will look at biology then slavs are white. But many of you define it by wealth and prosperity in these terms slavs are white niggers. /thread

Of course you weak slavs hate on yourselves.

I think they have an addiction to squatting.

Yes we are, huh.

wrong map toppest kek
anyhow
>biology

Yup. Slavs hate themselves, but hate their enemies more. That's what keep us running

Slavic women are the most beautiful women in the world.

id prolly fuck most of em

They exist to prepare land for their white western masters when they need the living space.

is that what the 14 and 88 i keep seeing on pol is all about?

most definitely not those in the South (Serbs, Bulgarians, Ukrainians). those are heavily mixed with Turks

Wish we could separate their qt grills from the cuboid-headed fucking alcoholic lazy numbnut males.

srs question here for russians

youtube.com/watch?v=xDkkTCukgio

is this guy drunk/mentally disabled or is this guy representative of the average slav. i found this channel randomly and am kinda fascinated even though I can't understand shit.

real human beans
and real heros

russians only post in threads about russians wtf

I figure we have a few thousand nukes pointed at them for a reason.

BOX FACED GERMANIC

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what? Average Russian doesn't have asian genes so there's that.
No hate here. I'm just telling how it is. Rich anglos/scandies watch at eastern europe life standards and think 'oh maybe it's because they less white' forgetting that they weren't always rich. Are slavs white? yes. Less civilized? yes. There wasn't any Roman Empire here.

Is it true that slavs have toilets where you squat?

gib pierogi
gib cyka
gib clay, all of it

make good guns.

Well, I guess my experiences with many slavs weren't always typical. You people seem like humble fellows.

So that you could hand them to the rest of your syrian friends? Nice try Mehmet.

You're one to talk, Mehmet.

ayyyyy. I don't know what screams Slav more. The shitty road, the houses, the no-neck+tank top+chain combo, the tracksuit combo or the shitty BMW 3/ Golf 4 (with shitty decals)

There is no creature on this earth more loathsome than a slav. At least blacks have joy in their hearts and can experience actual happiness. Slavs are incapable of happiness and rely on substance abuse and nationalism to remain alive. They suck the joy out of the world and hate anything that is not as miserable as they are. If you have the opportunity to end a slav's life then you should take it, as you will only be doing it and those around it a favor.

That's BMW 5 you mongrel

No Mehmets here, you took them all.
But we'll gladly send you the gypsies aswell :^)

bosniaks are slavs hahahahanigga you kiled yourself

Post Polan memes
Ples

They're the weirdest people in the world.

t. that guy who got conquered by Mehmets until brave Germans and actual real Slavs came to bust him out

>Turk replies to your post

weeeew
e
e
e
w

Oh boy, how the tables have turned.

Slav master race here

The men only seem uglier because of drugs and them not caring

West Euros are pretty boyed up but are weak, slavs are the opposite right now

Genetically slavs are a little dumber and a lot tougher

Slav = Slave

Slav = Slava = Glory

>Glory

Slav girls are pretty cute i wish i had a slav gf.

Poor and downtrodden people but useful.

Excellent cheap workforce and good at following orders. Bad at doing work on their own initiative and complete imbeciles when it comes to rational thinking.

Slavs have the potential to be great again however.

8/10 people. Potentially a 9 when the last dregs of commies still infesting their societies die off.

>a leaf

>Jew with the German prox
>Wahat you think of slav? ETERNAL COSSACK AMIRITE
Your going to get gassed you hook nosed son of a lampshade and soap bar.

Russians and Poles are top tier

>tfw no sa58

Mongoloid reach didn't get to my precious polan.
Go fuck off ice chink.

They're just bottom tier whites that is all

Based.
Fuck all of the divide and conquer memers, turks. albanians and greek faggots

Slavic ancestry here, how the fuck are all these slavs looking so degenerate? shit

Nah, Filipino's are the niggers of Asia.

I am not going to debate on Serbs and Bulgarians but Ukranians are beautiful

These pics are mostly from Russia. Fucking Mehmeds are trying to group us all together.

t. Polak with negroe ancestry

Anyways, I don't trust most slavs. Especially Russians, they're scheming and will scam you. Worse than gypsies, I'd say.

>worse than gypsies

You dont know what youre talking about.

Hey, at least gypsies don't run massive botnet and RATting schemes like the Russians and Ukrainians.

t. Canuck paying for Canada's bank loans

No, Russians look like churkas.

>Some jew puts out cheap bait to try and get one half of the whites to hate on the other
>Surely Sup Forums won't be retarded enough to bite thi...
>100 crap memes later.

I seriously hope you guys are all Jews and trying to inflame without success. But I pretty much know you're just gullible retards that any idiot Jew can manipulate anyway they want.

You are hopeless disappointing retards.
I am going to join the SJW's they are also disappointing retards but they don't give me the depressions as badly as you guys do.

What a weird combination, didn't even think the two could breed with eachother

Slavs are the only true whites left. The British, french, and scandanavians, and germans are all willfully cucked. spain and italy and greece aren't white. The slavs are the last stand against kebab and smug brit faggots think they're trash. look in the mirror user, you paki loving fuccface. I'd trust a slav more than any swede any day

>Sup Forums

Everything here is all about banter. Stop taking it all so seriously, mate.

Yeah, I basically look like a Slav except with a Mexican nose and skin sort of darker than my mother

>Your 3000 year old civilization is burning to the ground at the hands of hostile elites and marauding third worlders
>Enjoy the bantz bro.

Thanks m8.

You can't protect your own women let alone take the ones from men who literally raped your entire country.

Cлaвa тoй pace, кoтopaя мoжeт cидeть нa кapтoчкaх пpaвильнo!

slav are naturally jealous of each other, pidorashka in this thread dot even understand how degenerate the west culture has been.

Victory day approaches niggers.

Cлaвa CCCP.

Atleast they have the decency not to steal during broad daylight and cut your tires when you refuse a handout. Nothing is worse than gypsies.
Those things steal trash cans for metal.

I don't know, Poles and Czechs are bro-tier

Who do you associate with more?

Do you consider yourself Mexican?

No, they just have the decency to steal all your money out of your bank account :^)

Only if you let them. :^)

the niggers of the white race