Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKRb2AeHyZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasn't he a domestic terrorist or something? I vaguely remember something like that but since he's not Muslim I forgot about it

Sybok

What was his super power?

they called him mr glass

But, he killed all those people on the train...

Wow a sports agent

Who gives a fuck

The ending twist of the story is that he staged several disasters in order to find Willis's character

he did it for the greater good

they were necessary sacrifices

they didn't die for nothing

He was a lex luthor/joker type of character.

Opposite of the hero etc...

but he raped rey

How did he even do anything if he can barely walk? Oh right, never mind, he's a international terroist.

>the greater good
>killing hundreds so Willis can save a handful and stop a few crimes

>Now that I've killed so many people trying to find you, let's work together to save people as superhero's! It'll only take a few months to break even if we work daily!

All he wants to do is make rad experimental music and help people excise their worms.

That wasn't really, what he was going for.

What was it again? Just to find his opposite and prove his theory?

>greater good

well spooked

Literally. Just wanted a better class of criminals.

>implying you wouldn't

They are all crazy and she did her job.

no fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you she was fucking cunt cunt cunt

>killing thousands to potentially find a human capable of saving 1 person a week

Didn't he intend to be the bad guy to Bruce Willis' super hero?

Also that benchpress scene was kino as fuck

I partially agree with this. She was not the evil villain people claim. She was just a run of the mill cunt with authority.

I remember he has this line like "everyday I read news about disasters and look for one particular news: one survived"

That's what I do everyday. Everyday I look for mass shooting news and high body count

She went down to a bomb about to detonate because muh kid.

He could always get another wife.

He did a lot wrong.

>without him, the real-life superhero never would have learned he was a superhero
>without him, the serial killer would've gone on to kill that family
Sure he got hundreds of people killed, but come on. Think of the possibilities of the hero.

He didn't have a choice.

I forget, why did he even think superheroes exist? How do you go from reading comics to blowing up trains to prove Superman is real? Did he discover the X-gene?

>without him, the real-life superhero never would have learned he was a superhero

He knew about his powers the whole time, he just kept it hidden.

What proof do you have of this assertion?

He thought that if someone as fragile as him could exist, then surely the exact opposite (someone who can't be physically hurt) should, too.

He was insane and delusional. He just happened to be right.

Maaaan...that scene was rough.

Claimed his leg got fucked up in the car accident, but he wasn't hurt at all. At his job, rubs up against everyone and knows when someone is doing something wrong.

Now that is a stretch.

>first one was a lie to get out of playing football so he could be with his girl
The second one is kind of a good point, but it doesn't necessarily mean he knew he was unbreakable.

His logic was sound, but he should have known there would be a twist.

both of those movies have such god tier intros

Not him, but David Dunn knew he had these powers. Maybe not to the extent he reached towards the end of the movie, but he knew he was strong (he broke records in football), knew he was invincible to injury (the car crash when he was young), knew he'd never been sick, knew he could somewhat read people's thoughts when touching them, etc.

The point was, he didn't WANT to know, so he sorta dismissed it & repressed it. Once he comes around to it, he's able to do much more like life a ton of weight, read all those minds at the train station, completely death choke a guy while getting slammed into walls, etc.

>knew he'd never been sick
Is that why he had to ask his wife and then his boss?

Not really. He was obsessed with comics & history, so he thought comic book superheros were just exaggerated versions of real people who had superhero-like powers that are explainable.

He was acting dumb. Do you really believe a 40 something year old man wouldn't know if he's ever been sick or not?

Suppression is a hell of a thing.

He was super evil.

except, he was done perfectly

what's that? did he shat in the pool?

yeah, but he could give blood, and that could save more people

Unbreakable is a stupid movie.

Yeah. And he was angry at the world and the bitterness drove him literally insane.

Ended up being right though.

hola reddito

but bvs and ss is an underrated masterpiece, right?

He's a convected sex offender swimming in a public pool
youtube.com/watch?v=uKRb2AeHyZA

Best post.

Underrated post

>killed people on a TRAIN
>to TRAIN a superhero
Pottery

She is so unattractive, I fucking hated the fags posting her images when TFA released.

>She is so unattractive

Nigga...put the crack pipe down.

Fetal
Alcohol
Syndrome

Snake Plissken was the protagonist.
Bitches wanna act like gangstas until it's time to do gangsta shit.
I was not satisfied with the ending whatsoever.

That choke scene was excellent

She's the reason that kid wanted to kill himself.

Weak faggot got triggered. Boo hoo.