Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, spoosh is cold-blooded. Got any more?

Yes.

can someone explain fluffy threads to me?

is it to jerk off or do you hate small animals, genuinelyinterested

To jerk off to.

GUUUUD FEEEEEEEWS!

its just cathartic violence really
might be a few who jerks off, but most of us just want to see non-existant, retarded animals being brutalised

No, it's not sexual and I would never hurt a real animal. I'm not entirely sure why I like this shit so much, I just do.

Welcome newfag, these threads have been for several years so since you are just finding us, please understand these are not jerk off material. They are creative outlets for some, fun gags for others. But they were originally thought up to make fun of MLP retards who used to ass fuck their stuffed animals.

I myself write a lot about fluffies to help me refine my writing and learn how to have a more complete thought better. I know this is the case for many people.

Others just like drawing gruesome shit like South Park, Happy Tree Friends, etc.

Yes, you can find some sort of rule 34 on it. Does that mean everyone faps to it? Nope. In the same way not everyone faps to dinosaurs being fucked by men, or men fucking midgets, or women committing bestiality with niggers.

There is an image explanation of it if someone would care to post it. I don't have it.

thanks user, i have been enlightened

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
Posted a new story this morning.

ahh im familiar with happy Tree Friends thanks user.

Anytime.

I have 3 questions.
1.) Why can they talk?
2.) Wouldn't the fuzzies be more popular than the fluffies, since they can be programmed?
3.) Why spaghetti? It would seem that Hasbro would have developed a "fluffy food", both for extra profit and so kids wouldn't burn themselves trying to make sketty.

1. Dunno
2. Dunno
3. Because fluffy threads are actually viral marketing for pasta companies

1. Because they were made to speak
2. Fluffies are much cheaper because they broke loose and roam free
3. I believe this has to do with Sup Forums's obsession with mom's spaghetti.

1. they were designed this way to be better toys
2. no idea what a fuzzie is
3. cheap reward, easy to make, skettis were the tendies back in the days of fluffies' nascencenascence

more?

>fuzzies
That's not Spoosh, that's ShaferAraks

didn't mean to include the ">fuzzies" part. Ignore it :P

Just found out about them not too long ago. People say that fluffies supposedly represent the hatred and sins of man, like rape, jealousy, pedophilia and blh blah blah, but I don't really see the representation, I just like seeing them suffer.

Sick and Disturbing how Humans treat pets. poor Lemon. she is a beautiful Fluffy too !

one of my all times Favs

Love the mare face at the second one. She's terrified by the threat, eating shit like there's no other option.

quickhorn's hugboxes are pure love

And abuse one's... oh baby. Glorious

HAHA ! yeah good on the Fluffy with legs.

>lots of poopies

if i saw this walk up too my leg crying ( especially if it's mummah was dead ) I would pick it up and give it a hug and take it home :)

JUST KILL THOSE FUCKERS ALREADY

Is creampuff the roast?

Only I will ever know :)

When Did all these little faggots loving hugbox came in a few weeks ago there was only sadbox and abuse now these idiots destroy the threads trying to be cute and loving what is this fucking tumbrl?

Anybody got the rest?

I agree. Shit's starting to get as bad as actual MLP. Fluffies are for abuse.

I want to ABUSE that fluffy!

nice

These make me feel really sick and sad.

Amen to that. Why doesn´t these closet MLP fans go watch videos of cats and puppies or something like that. I really don´t get hugbox.

stop posting these damn chickens

Kweh.

hurur kwEHhh hKEWH brrrlrr kewwhh

Kweh.

Now this... this I like!

fucking shitrats.

you come home.
exhausted. work was horrible, you feel sweaty, need a shower, forgot to turn on ac and your cans are warm.

> stench of excrement.

fucks sake.

> oh. excrement caked into walls?

> feral fluffie gitten through screen. rutting with your mare. it sneers at you as it enfs.
> what you hear is

'be gud mummah soon to tummeh babiees!'

> wwyd?

They do, to start.

In a day, you'll crave them like cocaine.

>welp, I'm going to have to take this loss
>wipe the sneer off the feral with a well tossed brick
>mare stares at me
"but daddeh, wan tummeh babbies!"
>yeah, no
>grab her by the mane
>drag her inside
>lock her in safe room for now
>go to finish off the feral first

FUCK YES YES BITE ITS FUCKING INSIDES TO A SMOOTHIE. FUCKING FUCK FUCK RAPEY RAPE RAPE ITS FUCKING SOUL ILL MAKE THE FUCKER EAT ITS FUCKING COCKSUCKING DICK LICKING PICKLE TICKLER FUCKING KIDS TILL ITS EXISTENCE DIES AND THE PAIN WILL RING THROUGH THE HILLS FOR 35 THOUSANDS MILLENIA

Fluffie mares with braids make me hate them even more.

Personally I rather animals than humans, and would happily eviscerate anyone harming one.
Seriaas.

The fluffy thing?
Imagine the wailing if a baby on a plane,
the shitting and all that, combined with demands and..no that doesn't sum it up either because I don't hate children. It helps release stress.

Hi Merlin ! wheres your sister at ?

QUESTION:

I understand that a lot of fluffy cartoons are made by non-English speakers, but why don't they have an English speaker spell check it for them before they publish them?

The spelling errors in a lot of these images are killing my murder boner.

Correct them in your head fuckface. You have an understanding of English, so fucking sort it out.

eat my dick nigger

>"Hewe am Wamewen!"
>Merlin brings her up to you and smiles

I prefer well done with a side of maple aioli please.

*desire to abuse intensifies*

Doing all right today, Merlin?

HAHAHA, I like the Cambodia one. Saw it coming, but it made me laugh.

I feel you Sup Forumsro