What is Sup Forums's opinion on these fidget spinners?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on these fidget spinners?

Are they degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/suffer-the-children/201402/adhd-does-not-exist
youtu.be/G10bzatpuFc
youtu.be/dbrKZsmPUmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah just a fad. These will be nothing in 6-8 months.

It's for autists

Is it a drone?

I saw a child with one today at work. That pretty much sums up my opinion.

My work gave a bunch out for free. It's not bad, definitely a better alternative to shaking your leg all the time if you have that problem. But I do agree it is a fad that'll die out here pretty quick.

They're for people with actual adhd and fidgeting problems. Normies have turned them into a toy fad instead

They were literally designed for people with autism...

They're just toys.

I don't get why shrieking autists have to scream about how horrible they are.

Also, waiting for the report of kids getting hurt by them. They spin pretty fast and because of that, they can go flying if they're dropped. Momentum plus idiot autist kids makes for a pretty good lawsuit.

it's the new POG

kek

no pogs were cool
maybe if you could put pogs inside the weights these would be cool

these fidget fucker things are nothing compared to my star wars pog collection

Like pogs and pokemon?

True. For kids with actual problems I've found fidget cubes are more effective and less dangerous. I've seen kids hurt their fingers by dumbly putting them in a spinning spinner

I don't really care if people use fidget spinners, the only thing I hate is that since they've become popular a bunch of pandering cunts are trying to capitalize on the craze, mainly on youtube, I'm already seeing tons of clickbait videos about them.

Pogs did die out and Pokemon has been shit for the last two generations.

i actually had a go of my brother's one the other day for a laugh, three big old weights in the thing, basically a blunt fucking shuriken, if you throw it it's going with some momentum.

checked
let's hope these faggot spinners die out as fast as pokemon go did

it's just a toy for kids, what so wrong with it?

Checked back. Go was a colossal piece of shit. Promised more than it was then ended up being nothing more than a reskin of Niantic's other shit game.

>degenerate
This isn't your containment board, Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesn't think of things in the same terms as a retarded religtard or statist who needs a higher power to tell him how to act because he's not adult enough to determine it for himself.

nothing, just faggots on youtube and other social media outlets are going to exploit its popularity and upload cancerous clickbait content for views

literally for ppl with adhd

Looking at how sharp some can get, it might actually be soon.

and if it wasn't this, it would be another stupid thing, at least I'm thankful it's nothing harmful to theirself or, even worse, other people

Another third world toy that becomes popular for 12 days. Big whoop.

first weaponized autism
now weaponized autistic toys

>theirself

I am a fucking retard sometimes.

>be me, at school
>sitting and minding my own business
>suddenly a wild retard appears
>he has a fidget spinner in his hand
>ohforfuckssake.gif
>shoves fidget spinner into my face
>whatthefuckareyoudoing.gif
>says "you just got fidget-spun!"
>I'm shocked by the autism that is present in that kids soul
>after a few seconds he walks away slowly
>I shout "what are you, fucking autistic?"
>he says yes
>imshocked.jpeg

we had the pet rock and we liked it

>"you just got fidget-spun!"
im ded lol

Waste of good bearings

100% that

This is why you always renew your patents.

>actual adhd
>implying adhd isn't a completely fabricated "disorder" for kids that just need a kick in the ass

wew

My mom bought me one, is she trying to say i'm autistic?

it's nice. stupid kids think they're exotic and cool. they are incredibly cheap. you could get one for 1-2 dollars and sell it back to a retarded kid for 10.

no she probably just thought it was the cool hip thing and is trying to help you fit in
u have a good mom user

Another faggotty trend that'll be milked by faggoty normies, just a gayer version of the dab

I saw a 10yo kid with short spiked up hair wearing plastic hulk wrap arounds playing with a fidget spinner and I nearly shit myself

Talk to me when you become a teacher and deal with hundreds of kids or better yet a doctor.

They are the stupidest thing in existence and they are used by retards with the lowest intelligence that can be possibly recorded

>Being this upset over a fad you don't like

psychologytoday.com/blog/suffer-the-children/201402/adhd-does-not-exist

Senpai

I could link a dozen articles saying the opposite. ADHD or not there are kids who have SOMETHING

this

i feel like they could make pretty good throwing items

ho no he is retarded

it's fucking retarded

They have parents who won't discipline them and want an easy answer. Don't get me wrong, any problems with a child aren't their own fault. You just need to look at the parents/society. My mum legit teaches autistic children and I swear to god their parents just lie back and coast along their child's diagnoses. 80% of them are complete fucking degenerates.

OC please spread around

Spinning the revolver isn't good for it

love selling 15-20 a day at $8 profit each.
made one for myself about 6 months ago, had no idea i could pay off my 3d printer 10 times over making these stupid little things. for once i hope the fad lasts

i think they are pretty fun, and the metal ones look kinda cool.
i don't get why everyone hates them.

one night i got home at 4am, shit faced drunk, and thought it was a good idea to buy one for 23€ from ebay...
fucking hell, but now I'm pretty happy with it. still dont use this shit in public.

For tards.

That's a blog post, aka opinion.

bump

All the article is saying is that ADHD is often misdiagnosed

bump 2

They're just fucking tops. I thought this was the 21st century, not the 19th.

We gonna have a novel new resurgence of wooden rolling rings and sticks next? Paper dolls? Will the knickerbocker make a return? Cripes.

last bump

Which is more autistic?

DEUS VULT !

unless you wing those fuckers at someone's head you're not getting hurt by it haha

> are they degenerate
> asking Sup Forums

All Gangsters Must Die!
AGMD

Talk to me when you find an elementary teacher that doesn't want to hand out Adderall and Ritalin like candy for any kid (99.9% male of course) who sets even a single toe out of line.

I'm a teacher and it is the most annoying trend among kids I've seen so far, as if the kids weren't shit already, it weaponizes autism

Schoolboys are the only source where feminist oppression can be documented. I don't buy into that redpill bullshit by the way. We desperately need more male teachers.

This is the phone of the future soon spinning it charges the device tiny audio sensors that go in the ear like an invisible ear bud let you listen to your music and make calls. when you read your text and emails you spin it and a wall of light with words appear. the purpose is in the future when the smart phone is obsolete we will have evolved into having to have something in your hands constantly.

soon

youtu.be/G10bzatpuFc

so i have to spin it every 2 minutes, when i want to hear some music?
what if i want to see a fucking video?

no only when want to it will also have wireless charging and carbon batteries that last a long time

video will be played like this.
youtu.be/dbrKZsmPUmE

sounds interesting...

perfect in combo with a mouthfedora

>Fidget Spinners REEEEEEEEEE
It's a toy. If you're that bothered by people using a toy (and not affecting you) then you should probably get checked for autism.

...and a hoverboard