How exactly did russia interact with the US election? The media cries interaction but never says how exactly

How exactly did russia interact with the US election? The media cries interaction but never says how exactly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BVn2Ve09XQ
iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/Videos/Canine » Dog » Dog and Women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All they know is the Russians did it. Nobody knows how, nobody has any proof. Not even the almighty NSA. The Russians are THAT good. Better don't fuck with Mother Russia!

Was it because they released Hillary's emails is that considered "interaction"

youtube.com/watch?v=7BVn2Ve09XQ

They weren't released by the Russians.

100% fabrication. No proof. And they will never find any.

Trump 2024

I like how nebulous "Russian business interests" is.

Good proof, liberals. Good proof.

They did it like Kaiser Soze. They just made you think they did and then "poof" they were gone.

(It's a total liberal mindfuck)

what the fuck

Hillary can't admit her shit campaign.
She can't admit failure.
What else is there?

Whatever they did, whatever they're accused of, there is no single proof for anything. If they do everything in perfect invisibility, you can be sure that they already hid nuclear bombs in every major US city and near every major military location. In the case of a full scale nuclear war, they don't need to start missiles. It just goes BOOM, and goodbye USA.

Because it never happend you fucking imbecile?

you like to photo shop, well so do I.
I just shopped a threat in your post and forwarded it to the secret service.
what's the worst that could happen?

>iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/Videos/Canine » Dog » Dog and Women/
Well first off. Russian companies gave over 23 million to Hillary's laundering fund .. I mean the Clinton foundation. But that isn't news because she lost.

Please take this shit to Sup Forums

So why did Trump fire Comey?

To cover up his russian ties and comey was leading the investigation onto trump

something about hacking the DNC and it related to hillary's emails? they gave it to someone on wikileaks or something? i dunno man like you say they never really define it, in fact that just crossed my mind earlier today.

A bunch of twitter accounts with fake names and anime avatars suddenly started posting anti Hillary stuff all the time. The baby boomers in our intelligence agencies think those must have been Russian bots.

I wish I were kidding.

wikileaks is russian operation.

Simple. Putin's henchmen put polonium on Hillary's Maxipad to make her act like a fucking moron. She did and she lost. Putin's fault.

K but any ties between whitehouse staff and business entities from Russia is just awful.
Is this not just a fact Anymore?

>How exactly did russia interact with the US election? The media cries interaction but never says how exactly

how come Russia hacked US elections but couldn't do anything in Faggotland France election?

Basically they are trying to prove that Russia ran wiki leaks and exposed the criminal truth about Hilary Clinton. The left do not care about the criminal truth though because "Russia"

Because French people vote. Also USA is famous for being uneducated and retarded.

and why French Faggots voted for Rotschild Masonry Micropenis Macron?

man, I love that PUTIN!!!DIAMONDS!!! shirt