/got/ general

previous >>

Azor Bran

Azor Jon

Isaac is a disgusting fag smoking ladd, recast when

Based

Last year after the show rape of Sansa Stark, Jon Snow's death, and speculation about his nature after the resurrection, in the many "hidden" forums I dare visited was one scary theory that Sansa will be raped, not by Ramsay Bolton, Harry the Heir, or Littlefinger. Sansa Stark will be raped by non other than resurrected Jon Snow himself, who will be more wolflike, wild and savage, and even a little bit of ruthless and evil. The theorist said that Jon will be attracted to her (attraction as combination of her red hair, kissed by fire Ygritte memories blending with the memories of his sisters and childhood in Winterfell, Sansa beauty, his desire to feel alive and to be loved and his Targ blood), and will act on it. When they cross paths in the North, and after Jon is named KITN by Robb's Will, and take Winterfell for himself, conflict will soon follow, the tension will be high and the deed will be done, we will see it from Sansa's POV in the books, and it will be terrible to see a hero as a monster. But she will like true victim of Stockholm syndrome make of the whole rape thing romantic and love act, and will bear him a bastard child that will inherit Winterfell. Bael the Bard story will repeat itself. Jon will not be a hero, but a monster, GRRM will f$$K us fans, but to Sansa's PTSD brain he will be Aemon the Dragonknight.

The ygritte confusion is already foreshadowed

>He thought ... Of Sansa, brushing out Lady's coat and singing to herself. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Azor Ahaisaac

They've already recast Bran like 3 times.

>tfw the show blows chunks now

she didn't fly so good

You don't know that.

Isaac might know nothing

This page has been visited by Roose Bolton, lord of the Dreadfort and Winterfell, the leech lord, slayer of wolves, flayer of peasant, and the TRUE warden of the North.

You'll be blessed if you whisper "the lannister send their regards"

The lannister send their regards

The Lannister send their regards, my lord

Isaac knows plenty.

They cant keep getting away with this

That's Lord Bolton for you

How exactly this son of a bitch can become lord Bolton? Why anyone even wanted to obey him?

Ramsay Bolton sends his regards

Jon Snow and Sansa STARK send their regards

The North knows no king but the king in the North whose name is Stark

>True Warden of the North
>Dumb enough to keep his psycho bastard son around
>Get killed
>Wife & true born son get killed
>Said bastard son ruin and doom your house

>Dumb enough to keephis psycho bastard son around

TV only, book Roose is more careful. Besides TV Ramsay is competent enough and more useful alive if Roose can control him.

>control a rabid dog who even in the books he knows will kill his son by Walda

How is he so cute bros?

>Sansa warns Jon about Ramsay
>Jon says he's fought worse
>Sansa points out he doesn't know him
>Jon gets BTFO
>Theon warns Stannis about Ramsay
>Stannis points out he's fought worse
>Theon points out he doesn't know him
>???????

It's poetry, it's intentional and it rhymes

Ramsay will beat Stannis

>It's BBQ time boys, my daughter for the menu

He is pretty cool, better villain than Ramsay, but i guess having Ramsay vs Jon is make the battle more personal rather than Roose vs Jon/ vs Stannis

I laugh more than i should

>Elder god tier
Tywin, Randyll, Mance, Qyburn

>Great Tier
Stannis, Jaime (as Aerys Kingsguard)

>High Tier
Littlefinger, Cersei

>Mid Tier
Roose Bolton, Night King, Jaime (current timeline), Craster, Walder Frey, Alliser Thorne

>Meh tier
Euron, Daenerys, Robin Arryn, Olly

>Shit tier
Joffrey, Ramsay, The Mountain

>Sees Tywin in elder god rank

Good

>Sees Lord Robin Arryn placed as meh

DROPPED

Olly doesn't even worth counting

Ramsay should've been 'meh'

>Shit tier
>Ramsay

BLASPHEMY

>You honor me. I swear i will uphold your name and your tradition. I will be worthy of you father, i promise.

>Kills father

His father is poisoned by his enemy, show some sympathy you filthy Stark supporter

Go to bed Preston, I'm not here for your pervie fantasies.

Was killing his father part of his master plan?

He was poisoned by our enemies, Sansa!

Of course

Well congratulation, you just kill your own father. Now what is the next step of your master plan??

Ramsay is ugly ("handsome" in the show), a horrible person, the epitome of a bastard eliminating and usurping his trueborn half-siblings, but a true Bolton even before he got the name.

Jon is a plain looking in the book (prettier than Tormund's daughters and half of Craster's wifes in the show), a good person, doesn't personally try and usurp anything of his trueborn half-siblings and when given the choice doesn't, is a true Stark even without the name.

They're each the other side of the coin

It rhymes.

Crashing this house... WITH NO SURVIVOR

>deshibashara.mp3

>Your father was a cunt

Mmm

>Mfw bolton shiposting & baneposting mixed up

>You are a big guy

>Mfw Bolton shitposter takes over this board

Our blades are sharp

>he hates a thread getting bumped

Faggot

One could say it was part of his maester plan.

Cat?

Reminder

Not fit to breed, not fit to lead

Not to be bred, not fit to be wed

Down with the false king Bran, down with the false Queen Dany. Their lines are dead ends

Dany can still breed... can she?

She is implied no longer able to breed due to that witch (Mirri Maz Dur)

How big is Little Finger's little finger?

Go away CIA nobody likes you

Friendly reminder that he is always the only man deserves the iron throne

>The king is tired. See him to his chamber

He still screwed up by abusing all his three children and fucking his son whore, other than that, he did nothing wrong

>Abusing all his three children
He didn't do it towards Jaime though

>Fucking his son whore
Why not?

The show become less interesting without him.

True, but by season 4 he pretty much outlive his usefulness for the narrative. Especially with the revelation of Littlefinger & the inclusion of the night king as the true main baddies

I do, check mate

The White Walker and Northern plot always was overrated, even Hardhome was.