Americans

Why are Americans so bland? They have no culture at all. They remind of a slice of white bread, flavourless and thick.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuQGx1H1Qh8
culture24.org.uk/history-and-heritage/archaeology/art527224-the-1500-year-old-recipe-that-shows-how-romans-invented-the-beef-burger
youtu.be/OT7xc_XqYO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just proving my point, Abdul Muhammed al-shabi

The ironic thing is times were never good in Russia.

OUR CULTURE BABY

We have our God, guns and drones.

Burgers are German. You steal everything from Germans. You people are uncreative buffoons

>gamergate

How in the flying fuck is this even remotely related to Gamergate?

Do they just blame Gamergate now for everything anyone ever does that they don't like? Do they blame Gamergate when the auto mechanic overcharges them?

And yet our culture has completely dominated most of the western world.
As soon as your country gets a McDonald's, you belong to us ;)

Indoctrination from the American dream leading a large majority of them to believe in the potency of hard work and the "grind" having an ultimate result for their future prospects. This leads to similar bland 'self-improvement' attitudes held by a lot of Americans.

We don't have a rich cultural history like you. We're just a british colony that seceded 240 years ago. We had a better cultural aesthetic in the 1950's imo.

we are Germans

Yes, you are germs

Sjws and gamergate are like Sup Forums and Jews

you are a descendant of germany, you chose to ally yourself with america, you are an american.

you are as german as the french are faggot

Our culture is saving your limesucking asses.

Your welcome.

Alternatehistory.com is a major SJW shitfest

IanTheAdmin = nigger

We face many negative reinforcements for being different in America. Blending in is key for survival in public school. Be different = weird kid = alienated.

>Discuss.

Brits are always talking about Americans. Americans rarely talk about Brits.

>It's an OP pretends to know shit about American culture without having read Tocqueville's Democracy in America thread

>American
>Culture
Pick 1

Actually, we stole our 2nd Amendment from YOUR "Bill of Rights of 1689".
Kind of ironic, huh?

I don't get threads like this. Why are you so fucking worried about us and what we're doing? I mean, if there was any substance to these accusations, you wouldn't be a salty butt-blasted, stained tooth Brit making these threads. I mean, you have the nerve to comment on "our lack of culture"... why the fuck do you even know/care what's going on with us?

Because our culture is normalized across the world. We're effectively the frame of reference for everyone else to show off how special they are

No, Jamal, that would be us.

>May 5th elections 1 1/2 days ago
>Entirety of Sup Forums filled with /brit/pol
>Mainly American flags

Yeah sure.

You fags probably sit around and make a social event out of talking about us.
>Who's the president of the U.S.
>Name 5 U.S. actors
>Name 5 U.S. musicians
>Name 5 U.S. states
Do I have to keep going. I don't know shit about you guys, because you guys aren't worth knowing shit about. The only decent thing to come out of Britain in the past 30 years is Top Gear, and that angry pissed off chef.

And now, the Top Gear' that was made famous in GB, is OWNED by the AMERICAN company, Amazon

Just for clarification, I like you guys, but stop bitching.

I love America. I love the people I adore your politics it's much more well funded than over here which makes for a bigger show. That said just because you don't care about /brit/pol doesn't make it true for everyone. The frontpage of Sup Forums shows that.

>Because our culture is normalized across the world.

Only the parts of the world that wont be there in the next 200 years.

If you want to what our culture is,
Just....
Listen....
To....
The....
LYRICS!
youtube.com/watch?v=zuQGx1H1Qh8

Kek

>Implying we're the ones bitching.

Are we playing opposite day or are you genuinely this fucking oblivious to yourself? It's amazing how many Americans like you I see on Sup Forums, unable to show the slightest bit of introspection, and yet the real Americans I have met and talked to don't show this level of oblivious blind self satisfaction.

Shitty divide and conquer thread. Report and move on.

>thick bread
Ironically the exact same thing comes to mind when I think of London.

I never said I didn't care about /brit/pol. I know what's relevant, because it in someway effects the larger picture. My interests are in what's going on, not what a specific country is doing. I think that's where some you guys get lost, America's reach is so far that you loose the line between information and interesting. I don't care if you're in our business, but why take the time to criticize us if we're "outdoing" your country. No offense meant by that, it's just a factual observation at the moment.

I didn't make the thread you tea drinking mouth breather. Never would have said shit to any of you if it wasn't for thread, which each of my posts are based. I have a lot of shit to talk about my country, but I'm not going to let you or any other foreign fuck talk shit. Murica!

Shots fired, kek.

News flash brit bong, WE STEAL EVERYTHING.
your food is our food, your clothes are ours, your language is ours and everybody else's food and culture is ours. we take what we want and throw out anything we don't like.

The Melting pot consumes all, we just have to control how much of each ingredient goes in at any time.

Why are Brits such fags?
I've never met one who didn't spout off some bullshit with a self agrandizing air about them.
They're soft cunts.

That's why you and the rest of the world eat it all day every day, right?

this meme does not explain why so many turd worlders live in perpetual hard times

the silver fox looks really swarthy here

I eat brown bread.

op is not wrong

Burgers were invented in Connecticut. The style of ground beef they use was invented in Germany. Very different.

Can we just ban everyone from the UK? Worst fucking posters on this site after the roaches.

not really. the cheap low quality copies of cultural markers is all you "steal" /are able to reproduce

We didn't steal shit. It's manifest destiny bitch, and you taught it to us, so we took that too.

Literal dindus. Pathetic.

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!

culture24.org.uk/history-and-heritage/archaeology/art527224-the-1500-year-old-recipe-that-shows-how-romans-invented-the-beef-burger

Silver camel*

Monkey see monkey do

It's a patty of ground beef in between two slices of bread. It's origin doesn't matter because it's so fucking simple it could very well have been developed independently in completely different places.
Might as well ask
>duh who first put the meat and the potato on the same plate?
>that some real culture right there

because culture is racist, don't you know anything ?

Hush now, europoor.

Tell me how many of those blue flags with the little gold stars are on the moon.
>none

What country has been there SIX fucking times.

youtu.be/OT7xc_XqYO8

>germans come from germany to america bringing with them german traditions
>modern americans still follow these traditions
What is wrong with this, exactly? What's a new tradition you've made since America was founded, Britain?

Praying towards Mecca 5 times a day.

You sick cunt, you've done it

Paying jizya

You can't recognize our culture because ours has supplanted your own. either that or you're understandably in denial. The strong culture always prevails, I guess.

mfw The British telling anyone their faults

>Praying towards Mecca 5 times a day.
Seems that's a tradition you are stealing as well.

The U.S. is where everyone goes to escape the shit-hole countries of their birth.

It's why we were created.