Are you happy, Sup Forums? If not do you think you ever will be?

Are you happy, Sup Forums? If not do you think you ever will be?

no

yeah, im too smart and handsome to fail

Yes I'm happy. Are you?

no
Extrapolating from past data, that's a definite 'no'

*blacks towards you*

No I am not happy. I do not think I will ever be happy.

Could do with a girlfriend but other than that my life is great.

Not now. Hopefully will be once I'm dead.

I don't like

I am happy with frequent bouts of sadness.

yeah, life is great. I have an amazing body thanks to swimming, I'm living with some friends in an apartment, I'm finally averaging in school instead of failing and I got laid last week.
I think these might be my "peak" years so better enjoy it as much as I can. And yeah, I freacking like this place as well, I don't think it's a bad thing to hang out with my familia in normie central aka Sup Forums.

currently no
in a year? maybe

>Sup Forums
>normie central

not really.
but i also know that it can always be worse, so at least things are not absolutely terrible.

Sup Forums is the normiest of boards familia, /lat/, ausies and eastern europeans have done it that way

Eastern Europeans here seem to all be suicidal.

>no social life
>touchless virgin
>no money
>suck at videogames
kill me. please

The normie boards are /biz/ and /fit/. And even those have too many r9k users

I wish I would just not wake up one day.

After a long period of neeting it up I've had found an employment and now I'm happy as a kid on 1st day of summer every day I go home from work

>/fit/
you must be fucking kidding me
they have a funny approach to death, I like those guys cause of that, maybe I'm just too familiar with dark humor that all their suicidal posting looks humorous to me.

That's normie behavior in Eastern Europe tho

/fit/ is a lot better despite the tfw no gf bullshit spam

So eastern Europe is the region?

Currently, no.

I have been in troubles lately; I'm facing jail time

Do they beat people up on /r9kk/ for making eye contact ?

Sort of. Not fully satisfied, but I'm allright.

Yeah but just to cover up their latent homosexuality.

no
yes, when I kill myself which is probably going to be soon

Do they ask for cigarettes beforehand ?

no

60%

man, /fit/ is populated with either gym rats which only human contact is going to the gym or morbidly obese people that have a fetish on being humiliated, there's no inbetween.
Sup Forums is filled with normies, plain and simple normies as myself, not gym rats, not stormfront and not that many robots.

>Normies
>on Sup Forums

Ah yes. All those threads about wanting to commit suicide every hour, being a virgin, a neet or homosexual are very well adjusted normies.

never happy, just content

>homosexual are very well adjusted normies.
is that a personal attack you filthy leaf?

t. failed normie

There's literally people on Sup Forums who spam gay and trap threads almost daily. Among other fetishes. How you can say Sup Forums is a normie board is astounding.

sometimes i (almost)cry in the bus

happy 2 out of 7 days of the week on average

i hope to bump that up to at least 5 or 6 out of 7 one day...

I don't really know

I'm very idealistic about the future, the past I don't care for about, the present I neglect and the future that arrives isn't the one I want so the whole cycle restarts. weird thing is I realise it and can't seem to do anything about it

Maybe one day I will be. I think it's not a good sign when every problem in your life is your fault only

No go gf and college dropout but im starting to run my own bussimes and have an stable not soul crushing job in the while, i just wish i finally could frm my parents house, besides of that inhave plenty of friends and while i dont look very fit im on better condition than 90% of the people