Scenes that hit close to home

Something you relate to or having a direct personal effect.

For me it's any scene with a bully. I always shake with anger (or autism, whichever) when I see one.

I became fully erect with joy when El snapped that faggot's arm.

this

That end scene in Rambo where Stallone rambled on about how it wasn't his fault he was I guess drafted he just wanted to come back home and eat. And people spit on him for killing in their eyes. Like what the fuck do you even do here?

i get irrationally angry whenever miscommunication is used as a plot point

Fuck that's like every romance chick flick ever.

exactly the reason i try to avoid that genre

I was an angsty teen when it came to interacting with my father, brushing off every attempt he made to reach common ground with me. He died a week after my eighteenth birthday of a blood clot on my living room floor as I frantically tried to give him CPR while on the phone with the emergency operator.

When I watched this movie years later I thought was pretty meh overall but this scene came out of nowhere and absolutely fucked me up causing all my feels of regret and self hatred over forsaking my father's attempt to be friends with his son after his wife left him, if for no other reason than to not be alone.

Anytime someone is driving I just expect them to get hit out of nowhere. Even if it doesn't fit in with the plot I'm still waiting for it.

is this meme?

Warrior
My dad's an alcoholic and the way Nick Nolte portrayed the dad in that movie reminded me an awful lot of him

Laziest fucking writing imaginable. It honestly shouldn't be allowed.

I'm the same way, I always feel anxious during driving segments.

So why did Mike volunteer to kill himself?

He's a dumb frog

This is it for me. Worst thing is you usually feel it coming long before it happens.

Stupid child mind probably thought he might survive

>bullies that get physical

Those are just stupid.

>bully
>has knife to his neck

That's generally called a homicidal maniac

A bully pushes you into a locker and throws your shit on the ground

They don't attempt to kill you

'''''''Stranger'''''' Things are made for manbabies.It's in the same spot with Mr. Robot.Stupid shows for stupid fucks

Why so angry? Can't you just express your terrible opinion in a calm manner

No bully Mike pls

>tfw your waifu had no screentime

Because he is as heroic and brave as he is adorable

nothing in this show had an emotional impact on me. i was that kid though. i had some older kid pin me down and hold a knife to my throat when i was 7 years old. the only reason i got out of it, was because i was best friend's with the bully's younger sister. anyway, this show was stylistically appealing, but pretty vapid in the feels department.

Do you think the Monster had his way with her before killing her

Do you think she enjoyed it

What was the context? Any time I see something like this in a movie, it floors me because I can't imagine it happening in real life. Bullying somebody is one thing, but literal attempted murder is a whole different ballpark. I guess it happens though.

Anytime teeth are damaged makes me squeamish. Fuck that scene in Oldboy.

Can't watch rape scenes since my ex was raped. The cops caught the guy but it fucked everything up, she cancelled our wedding dropped college and moved with her mom. I tried to kill myself only managing to go in a coma for a week and fucked my kidneys up. Now I bane post to keep the bad thoughts away.

I really don't understand why they put this scene in that movie

The scene feels real but awkward amid all other junks and shits he made in those years

Kid's friend stops bully in his tracks and makes him piss his pants with mind powers, bullies chase kid down later with a knife and threaten to fuck up his other friend if he doesn't jump off a cliff into water that will most probably kill him

Bullies seemed pretty concerned and surprised when the kid actually jumped though, so I like to believe they were just trying to scare them

Once I died over and over again fighting aliens. So Starship Troopers is hard for me to watch.

eh, the kid was just an asshole. his father was an abusive drunk...but so was my dad. the guy just liked to pick on other people smaller than him. it is pretty weird, though. i mean, he was only about 12 years old, and pulls a knife on someone? he's probably in prison now, or living in a trailer drinking himself to death.

I literally just got this joke after seeing this image like an hour ago

The Aviator when the guy lock himself up

t. bug

shitsux

Question: If your life was already fucked up and you were suicidal, why didn't you at least try to kill the rapist first?

Also, did your wife stay single or did she move on to another partner?

Fucked up movie.

who is this hot girl

*cough* Stand By Me.

I'm surprised not a single person has brought it up ITT. Goes to show that the people who've watched and loved thw show don't know the first thing about the 80's, or the movies this show rips from.

Anyway, I thought the way the sequence was handled was pretty terrible in Stranger Things.

well what the fuck did you expect. it's a show made for dumb millennials

why did el TK frogface back to the ground, it's only water. not like he has a smartphone that will break when he falls in.

The crew reminded me of IT

>I thought the way the sequence was handled was pretty terrible in Stranger Things.
That's an understatement desu.

>Start the chase in the middle of the woods
>Froggo and toothless can barely fucking run, bullies looked like they would have caught 'em within five seconds in the same scene
>Skip to quarry
>Some-fucking-how the other bully ran all the fucking way around to cut 'em off
It's garbage fäm

It'd hurt a lot hitting the water like that

The movie was meh, but it still gave me lots of feels.

This isn't a Stranger Things thread, take your autism and go.

Millie Bibby Brown in stranger things

It made more sense to in Stand By Me. The bullies were a lot older.

DELET THIS