New vaping thread. Currently using this setup. Vaping some Hex from Golden State Vapor

New vaping thread. Currently using this setup. Vaping some Hex from Golden State Vapor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haqi4xvjvKo
vapenw.com/start-kit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Work mod.

Same. Got the Smok Alien 220w here too, still rocking the baby beast tank though but I might cop that TFV12 this weekend when I get paid. Currently vaping Brainfreeze by The Slushy Man.

so how does vaping wax work exactly? justuby any ol pen and buy wax then puff puff?

Pic related

This is my current setup. I bought the T6 coils for it though so I can vape at 110 if I want.

These are all the flavors I have tried AMA about any of them and I'll give you my honest opinion.

From left to right:

Strawberry Cheesecake by Vista Vapors
The Float by Pop E-Juice
#Brainfreeze by The Slushy Man
Tr4 Blue by Taffy Man
Cupcake Freaks by Half Baked
Blueberry Strudel by Pastry Boy
Honey Bear by Marina Vapes
Spread by Just Juice
Pink Lemonade (Local Shop)
Jelly (Don't Know)
Caramel Waffle (Don't Know)

Is that variable wattage or no

Direct output only.

Here's my current setup. Temp control ftw.

That's a nice ass mod you've got there.

I forgot, how do you like the Troll RTA?

It's fantastic, flavor is awesome. Holds 5ml of juice too.

How much did you pay for all the mods?

Thanks. I actually have a Troll RTA but have been too lazy to set it up, lmao.

From left to right/
>iCare Mini (with PCC) - $20
>Aspire Zelos kit - $40
>SMOK Stick V8 - $30
>SMOK Alien - $45

All the tanks and RDAs/RTAs I have ranged anywhere from $20-$30. I have two 25mm Super Tank Minis arriving tomorrow. Mod-wise I have a Noisy Cricket II-22 coming from FastTech that I paid $24 for.

I still haven't considered delving into $100+ mods.

> (OP)
>Same. Got the Smok Alien 220w here too, still rocking the baby beast tank though but I might cop that TFV12 this weekend when I get paid. Currently vaping Brainfreeze by The Slushy Man.

Try it first, I got one and it's no where near as good as the tfv8. Running it on a sigelei 213 and flavour is practically non existent on the v12 coils

Mine

That thing looks sharp dude. What's the output on it?

Yeah the V12 coils are only for clouds.

You've got to try this or literally anything from Golden State Vapor. I'm obsessed with this company right now and haven't been vaping anything else. 60% off right now with coupon GSV60.

I can personally recommend Hex, Apple Waffle, and Cinnamon Roll.

alien and the Icon rda

Dual 18650 DNA 250 chip maxes out at 167w

I'll place an order tomorrow night then bro. What's a 60 mL gonna run me with the coupon code?

Super Tank Mini imo is the best all around sub ohm tank on the market. Setup that troll, you won't regret it

everyone needs this rda in there life

My man

Sigelei 213 and a twisted messes v2 RDA

just started about 2 months ago
usually stick with .3 to 1.0 ohms

I'll just leave this here

dropped my picture.

Beautiful. Nice mod.

OMG THAT MEME IS SO FUNNIE!!1!One! DID U MAKE THAT?! XD pls can I save it I wanna show my friends at school!!

Join the sub .10 club

this one of my fav all day carrys

Speaking of Twisted Messes

hush vapefags, there are far more interesting things going on in b right now

such as

$14.60 including shipping.

Definitely setting it up soon.

Like?

I did end up making some of nichrome 28 and kanthal 36, but at the time only had shitty bats, which drained within 3 hours. got some vtcs now but i haven't changed my coils back yet.

nice, i need to get a good RTA but I'm not entirely sure where to look for something affordable, I'm a poor fag.

tripps for coordinates apparently

medusa rdta by geekvape is a good one for $20
>pic related

will check it out, much appreciated.

myvaporstore dot com has it for 19.98 i think its a great cloud chucker to
>pic related its the only other pic of it i had on my phone

Can somebody please explain RDAs and RTAs to me? Like I know they're something you build but I don't understand why they're better or what the difference is.

RDA (rebuildible drippinh atomizer)
RTA (rebuildible tank atomizer)

Question: Is there anything you can vape that is not an addicting substance? like to vape just for the pleasure of vaping

0 nicatine ejuice

Just got myself a Pax, love looking at your photos guys

Oh cool thanks.
Also I saw in this video that ejuice contains some substances that are harmful with time, is this true or is it just with some of the flavours or is it like a very small damage?
youtube.com/watch?v=haqi4xvjvKo

avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid

Why is dat?

Negligibly harmful, even if your juice was loaded with diacetyl. Cigarettes contain 700-750 times more diacetyl than e-liquid flavored with it, and no one has ever gotten popcorn lung from smoking.

jajajaja burn

Aspire Cleito 120 + SMOK Alien = Godly.

Thanks again, I'm thinking of trying vaping just for the pleasure of vaping, also I kinda like the aesthetics of exhaling smoke but I don't really want to go into tobacco or weed.

No problem. It's as good a reason as any to try out vaping. Don't listen to the folks on /r/electronic_cigarette who screech about it being an exclusive club for people trying to quit smoking or cut back.

Best tank ever, currently have a Kamgertech subox mini coming from gearbest and gonna put some berry blast from white lightning in it because my aspire K4 got stolen

yep, found a nice one there, thanks again.

>Taffy Man
My nigga

Try Game Over by Flawless.

I mix my own juices. It's fun and a lot cheaper to boot.

Your kids toys are super fucking gay as shit.

I haven't tried to mix my own juices yet, but I have made some unflavored e-liquid using VG, PG, and 36mg WTA nicotine base.

this is actually pretty interesting

He likes Green Lantern, who gives a fuck?

>Kamgertech subox mini
That was my first kit, then I lost it on 6th street

Enjoy playing with your kids toys faggot.

Do you even vape bro

Obviously I'm not playing with them considering they're still in the box I just collect them.

literally doing this, its great, although i have quite a few with nic in them aswell as they dont come in 0nic

I have the same mod but with a Cloud beast not the v10 (or 12 i cant remember the top of the line ) but the v8

I love Kangertech they're just great apart from that one toptank.
>good qual box mods
>decent tanks
>all SSOCC coils
Perfect

Broke Dick juice FTW...

Water Cup and The 15th in the tanks right now.

Lmfao all you fags with your smok shit. Have fun with your broken alien in 6 months

>Have fun with your broken alien in 6 months

Yeah, it'll have cost them like 5 packs of smokes... what idiots.

KYS

with wax, there are special types of cartomizers that heat the wax on a nail. I'm not sure exactly how they work but the best discreet ones are made by Gentleman Brand because those ones look similar to a normal beginner vape.

fuck yeah, I just ordered a Lavabox 200, can't wait for it. that mod with the CoilArt Azeroth is gonna look awesome.

Spot fucking on. Yeah I can easily deal with a $45 purchase breaking 6 months down the line considering what I spent on smoking before I vaped.

I'd say the Peerless or if you don't mind clones, there are some pretty good 1:1 Goon clones out there for $15 or so, can't go wrong with a Goon.

this is my lil baby vape, just got it about a week ago

i'm new to vaping. this thing is 10-15 watts I believe. I can really only smoke up to a 20 watt. any recommendations on what mod/pen i should get next? links would be appreciated.

also, what's a site for really cheap shit that's good quality? thanks Sup Forumsross

This is my setup right now.
Skar by Lost vape and moonshot 22 mm. Two twisted claptons at .30 ohms.

Bump

sigelei makes good shit for the price, and the fuchai 213 model has been on sale in most places for around 50$

The moonshot irá a very good tank

You're gonna love that Lavabox

Got a moonshot but haven't put a build on it. Looks like a pain in the ass to build.

Was my first rta. Its not simple but isnt imposible.

Here's a site that has good prices, fast shipping and good selection, user:

vapenw.com/start-kit

every vaper's dream mod

I know, I've been wanting one for so long, finally found a site that had a limited run on the all black DNA200 one for $150, I'm stoked, can't wait for it to get here. btw, how long have you had yours and have you had to change your Li battery yet?

satanic trips confirm

Thanks for the discount code yo. Just order a 60ml of the creme brûlée for $14.

Copper Limitless with a Twisted Messes RDA. Vaping on some house blend from the local shop.

All these fucking Smok faggots. I expected some mech heads on Sup Forums.

Fucking losers.

Just got this new BO x US Vaping stick and have been comparing it to the JUUL.

Juul has a more satisfying hit and all the flavors are 5% nic so you'll feel a buzz after hitting for the first time in a while. The only good flavor is mint though, everything else is shit. The JUUL also has that cool battery indicator when tapping it twice.
BO's got bigger pods and better flavors right off the bat. The only thing is that certain flavors go to certain nic levels. The kiwi berry mint flavor that comes with the stick is really good but I'm pretty sure its only sold in 6mg.
Can't go wrong with either honestly. I've had the JUUL longer but the BO is seeming to be pretty guud.

satan speaks the truth