No wwyd thread? No wwyd thread! We should do a wwyd! So, wwyd?

No wwyd thread? No wwyd thread! We should do a wwyd! So, wwyd?
>> long descriptive texts appreciated

wwyd?

would squeeze he titst before licking her out and spanking her butt, then I'd make her bend over and fuck her whilst pulling her hair.

Indian goddess wearing an emoji mask?

I'd fuck her

mexican

Would French kiss her and push her gently down on to my boner waiting for her lips. Would receive a deep and sloppy blow job while she looks into my eyes. Before i orgasm I would take my cock out of her mouth and cum on her cleavage.

Wwyd to her?

Would fuck her titties with one hand playing on her pussy. When my hand is soaking wet, I would change to missionary to fuck her brain out. With her legs on my shoulders. When I'm just about to cum I would jerk on her beaver

I would force her to do some real dirty stuff! like cleaning my appartment or something like this

wwyd

kek!
and when shes done she can suck my dick and lick my balls while i watch tv

fucking mooooar

Wwyd?

Thoughts?

oh dear god id fucking destroy her

wwyd

How so? Details.

rip off those bikini bottoms and bury my dick deep inside

Would swim with her in that pool. Just foolin around. When we reach the seats with massage jets I would let her sit on my lap and kiss her until she gets wild. Then I would watch her how she takes my cock out of my pants. Moves her bikini bottom aside and inserts my boner. Because other people could watch, we move very slowly. Just as I was about to cum she would take my dick out. Somy load is mixing up with the pool's water.

Love for those legs to be wrapped around me while I fucked her.

wwyd??

Wwyd obviously

moar please. i love girls like this

Anyone alright with excessive roughness/violence and or snuff in their WWYD responses?

Yes

wwyd?

more!

more please user

Fuck her doggy style then face fuck her while making sure shes looking at me then cumming on her glasses and face.

Nobody's interested?

Take out my fishing rod and fish

Wwyd

Would rip her clothes off and fuck her right on the sharp rocks doggy stile. While I pound her I push her body full force down. She gasps and screams because of the pain of dozens of scratches and cuts cause. Just when I'm about to cum I would stick my buddy right into her ass for pumping my load into her anus. Leave her spitting on her face.

I'd drag her into the bathroom and shove her against that mirror hard enough to break it. I'd grab a large piece and hold it against the throat cutting her a little. I'd pull her panties partway down her thighs and use my knee to force her legs apart as far as they can. Forcefully shoving her face into the broken mirror again, I'd drive my cock into her ass, using just a squirt of handsoap as lube so it didn't hurt me, savouring her scream of agony. I'd violently rape her ass until it's bloody and raw. Once she stops fighting and crying in paid, I'd grab the largest bottle in the shower and rape her ass with that forcing her to scream and beg for mercy. Every time she screamed or begged for mercy I'd use the broken piece of glass and cut her tits a ilttle, just enough to make her bleed, until her tits are dripping with blood and her ass is loose and stretched. I'd drop her to the ground and force my cock into her throat and throat fuck her until she pukes, then cut her throat before finishing on her face and leaving her violated body for her roommates to find.

Guys. What in your opinion is better. Girls with small cute faces or slightly bigger ones?

Just do it. There are plenty of photos left.

wwyd? good answers and i'll post her ass, tits or her pussy getting fucked

more more more

wut?

{does Jedi mind trick} you want to post them all for us

thumbsup

please sir, you meet this slightly drunken girl at a party, you can get her to an undisturbed storage room without ever being noticed, wwyd - would you bring friends?

thx

post tits !

changed my mind! post ass!

moar!

the force is strong, but not strong enough...

her name is iris

I would drag her kicking and screaming into the bedroom. I'd force her onto the bed, and as she fights I'd slam her arm into the headboard hard enough to bruise it severely possible breaking it. I'd tear her shirt off and use it to bind her good arm to the bed, before tearing her pants off. I'd use her panties and tied her injured arm to the bed, and use my belt to beat her cunt and tits until they're bruised and red. I'd force my fist into her cunt just to make her scream, before face fucking her until she gags and pukes all over herself. I'd keep going, choking her out with my cock down her throat until she passes out. Once she's unconcscious, I'd bend her legs up and drive myself into her ass to wake her up in agony. I'd rape her ass as hard as I can, until it's raw and my dick is getting bloody and her voice is growing hoarse from the screaming. Once that happens, I'd go back to throat fucking her until my cock is clean, and leave my load on her face, then make a post on craigslist with her address and leave.

kk, i'm too stoned to type anything good so i gotta kick back and wait.

subbed

The proper response to every post in here is:

"likely preform inadequately"

Swear i seen this chick posted three times, nobodies interested stop posting this ugly bitch

More?

i want to see more

use your sick mastermind on her. No taboos.

okay, jedi trick did work. ass for you

Can we get more of this nerdy girl?

didnt see your answers, but here are her rather small tits then

Take her somewhere public like a changing room or toilet stall to fuck. Have her slick up my cock using her mouth, then turn her round and press her facing against the wall, one hand groping her tits the other lifting one of her legs up so I can get deep as I fuck her pussy. I cover her mouth when her moans start to get too loud, and she sucks hungrily at my fingers. Then push her down to her knees and make her taste her own pussy from my cock, and I cum down her throat.

wwyd?

anything more innocent looking?

Thanks fam. Would pound forcibly.

Wwyd

thanks i guess. she's a really good fuck

this?

who is she to you? where from?

any bikini or underwear?

got any more cumshots?

a few, here's another

i'd fuck these white girls so hard they'd forget all about you

Once we're inside the room, I would shove her against the wall. Grabbing her phone, starting a live facebook video and stream everything that follows. Choking her out, leaving bruises in the shape of my hand on her throat, before tearing that dress off and letting it drop to the ground. I would kick her legs apart as hard as I could, before smacking her cunt as hard as I could with my hand over and over again until she starts crying. I'd tear her panties off, and shove them in her mouth to muffle any further screams. I'd force her to bend over a pile of boxes, and making sure to get some close ups with her phone, I'd shove two fingers into her ass, just to make her scream and start crying again, and roughly finger her ass until it starts to loosen. Before I force a third finger into her, I'd set the camera on some boxes giving a good view of the scene and force a beer bottle into her cunt, thick end first, and rape her with that. Once she stopped screaming in agony, I'd force my last finger into her ass, stretching and tearing her slightly, and quickly after force the rest of my fist into her. 1/2 because comment length limit lol

I'd let go of the beer bottle in her cunt, and see if she could hold onto it or if it would fall to the ground and pull my fist out of her ass. I'd stand her up, bottle still in her cunt, and use my hunting knife to make tiny cuts on breasts and stomach, slowly working my way down to her stretched cunt. I'd slowly make tonnes of tiny little cuts on her labia until the blood is running down the bottle dripping onto the floor before pulling the bottle out and letting it drop. I'd rape her with the sharp end of the knife, cutting her up and tearing the layer of skin between her ass and cunt. When she screams, I'd backhand her hard enough to knock her to the ground. After she was good and cut up, I'd roll her onto her front, and rape her ass with my knife until she's in shock. I'd finish up by grabbing her hair and pulling her to her feet, and raping her mouth, panties still in there until she chokes to death. I'd leave the party and tell my friends there's a warm body in there, that's still got some use in it.

wwyd to my cousin?

you got kik?

Daughter and mother. WWYD to daughter? Would you involve her mother?

nope, she doesn't share that on public facebook. A girl I met while being on exchange in Denmark, my tutor.
closest there is

wwyd

wow - thx, is this your girl to play with?
name, occupation details to make it better

I'd follow her into the private changing rooms at the pool and cover her mouth with my hand. I'd warn her that if she makes a sound, it will end very poorly for her. I'd run my fingers down her body enjoying the look of disgust on her body. I'd untie her top and wrap them around her neck, tightly enough she can barely breath, and tie them there. I'd force her to her knees, and piss on her face, savouring her face as she gagged at the experience. I'd force my cock in her mouth as I piss, causing her to choke and gag, before puking into the drain. I'd grab her hair and throat fuck her, making the bikini top tied around her throat strain around my cock. I'd pull her bottoms off and cover her face with them, and hold her until the spray of water from the shower before driving my cock into her, using conditionar as lube so it doesn't hurt me. As I waterboard her to muffle her screams, I'll rape her ass as hard as I can, while I beat her cunt with my hand. After a few minutes of raping her ass, I'd shove her against the wall hard enough to crack the tile with her cheek bone, and let her drop the ground. I'd block the drain with the bottoms, letting it fill up a few inches before holding her face under the puddle of water. I'd resume raping her ass, finally climaxing when the bubbles stopped rising from under the puddle of water. I'd turn the water on as hot as it could go, and leave her body there.

Alix, she's a student

yeah white girls like this are easy fucks if you arent lame

way more of the girl

damn love that white skin, any more?

Wwyd?