Why don't burgers have fences around their property?

why don't burgers have fences around their property?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@30.0156425,-90.0906022,840a,35y,39.21t/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Developers build as cheaply as possible to the bare minimum of building codes. They would need to hire teams of landscapers to do the fencing.

That all communal space, they only own the land their house sits on. This allows the owner of the development to strictly enforce their will on the inhabitants

Communism

High fences look bad and they don't need any in these places.

Few of them have fences around their backyards tho.
In Poland the custom is that you gotta have a huge fence with hedgerow, if people can see into your house windows from the street you are doing home owning wrong

I fucking hate this way of building neighborhoods that has been happening more and more around my region.
They just tear down a nice patch of trees off the side of a road and dump some commie blok-esq square of townhouses or houses that all look the same.

its a white neighborhood

Townhouses are more efficient.

It's an unfortunate necessity

they do it near me as well, buy some farmers land and cut it up into 600m2 blocks where you can 'choose' from 3 styles of homes, no trees, tiny roads, terrible planning (one area floods on either side regularly trapping everyone), no shops or community centres,
still cant understand why anyone buys into these places, they're a tiny step up from a slum

It just looks so soulless and fake, for lack of a better word. The block doesn't connect to anywhere, it just has one or two entrances/exits. Knowing that this is the future with our ever growing population is so depressing.

there's a mutual understanding between neighbours that you'll get shot

Families need homes they can afford m8, and extending the all consuming tumour that is a city, is not always a good idea

>a fucking leaf's post
so the building code requires a fence

This. You'll either be welcomed for a Saturday afternoon grill dinner or get shot. No inbetween

those houses are part of a home-owners association. Homeowners associations have strict rules. These rules keep retards out, and home values high. One of the rules is probably no fences...

Most people on my neighborhood have fences.

I have the largest pool in the neighborhood so people always come over and a fence really keeps it secret. Also having the fence like 3 meters tall helps

I really just wish there weren't so many families so that we wouldn't have to have to make such a completely anthropic world.
Great quantities of land, abundant opportunities, no worries about pollution. That sort of stuff.

So kill all the third worlders then

In my area every new house is built with a 6' privacy fence. HOA regulations and city ordinances will affect certain subdivisions.

In OP's photo you can see that the houses are in a golf course community. Its probably gated, one way in and one way out. Its a good bet that the HOAs rule book is a foot thick. Oh yeah, they dont have mailboxes either.

Yes, it's soul-less, cookie cutter tract housing.

I bet people get in the wrong house all the time

That never happens

>Also having the fence like 3 meters tall helps
Do you have barbed wire atop your prison fence?

This is a better example of a fenceless neighborhood.
google.com/maps/@30.0156425,-90.0906022,840a,35y,39.21t/data=!3m1!1e3

Communism

Nope, our fence is wooden

you're retarded and your house probably looks like shit, the correct way to do it is with a standard 6-7 foot fence and then some tall hedges or trees that don't expand out too far that hide the fence and the neighbours

Nigga what? Our fence is like 3 meters tall and on all sides of the house that isn't touching the streets there is a row of pine trees and in front of those pine trees are pathways that connect to each house.

It's hard to describe to someone who probably hasn't seen a good house. My house is probably better than yours

mate your house is probably built out of plywood and tar paper
using trees to block the view of neighbours is standard in any 1st world country upper class homes

By law we are only allowed to set up fences on Easter, but since we don't know what that is we never know when to set them up and that's why not a single fence has ever been erected in the United States.

Lol, you mad? My house is made of wood and it's been going strong for the past several years. Looks awesome, it looks like one of those European half timbered houses

My house looks better than yours, my pool is probably bigger than your house and I even got am alley if I ever want to trap

Sounds nice. When did you get it? Most people I know live in apartments or town houses.

I don't think these houses will be around in 40 years. The quality of construction on some of these developments is absolutely abysmal

It's my brother's and his family's house but I live in it.

My fucking garage is bigger than your entire house you pleb.

My garage actually is on 2 different streets lol.

I gotta show you guys my house tomorrow, you'll see how beautiful it is

>why don't burgers have fences around their property?
>that pic

You don't know what neighborhood means until you know where your neighbors property starts.
Look at the pic, grass cuts literally give it away.
It's perfect.

We do in shithole towns because of crime. You don't really need to fear being robbed in the suburbs

this looks as bad as commie blocks

No, amerihomes are better.

they have an army of cops patrolling around those types of neighborhoods 24/7, if any nigger got anywhere near there he'd be shot dead immediately

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I don't mean all suburb homes but those on OP's pic look terrible,
They are still better than commie blocks of course but both looks like a nightmare to live in.

>1 post by this ID

Our village house had a garden like 8 times bigger than these microproperties so I know what you are talking about.

Why the same fucking color? Looks beautiful.

ah the autistic man child who was taken by his brother out of pity

>tfw live in comfy rural area

Rural > city > dogshit > suburbs

Mate, it's not your house. You've already told us that it's your brother's property. Now, please, stop.

Communism. No respect for peivate space.

Fences are a communist plot to limit personal Freedom.

Kek.
Nice full house.

We don't have those here in Florida.
All our communities are very forested. Lots of trees, canals, lakes, etc.

We trust our neighbors

Because, believe it or not.
America is pretty safe with the exception of high murder ghettos in big cities.

Looks like communism. Weren't you against that?

We do.

>exception of high murder ghettos in big cities.
Or schools
Or unis
Or bars
Or even fucking military bases

Don't need to build them high. Just waist-high fences get the point across.

guns are cheaper than long fences

>fake rivers everywhere
vomit

Why do burgers build their houses so far from the street to a point where there is more space for them to park their car in the driveway rather than a proper backyard. This makes no sense to me. Just build it closer to the street, park your cars in the garage or on the street itself, and enjoy a decent backyard. instead.