>Fires Preet Bharara
>Fires Sally Yates
>Fires James Comey
(They were all investigating him)
>Paul Manafort: Registers as a Russian Foreign Agent
>Carter Page: Registers as a Russian Foreign Agent
>Michael Flynn: Registers as a Russian Foreign Agent
>Michael Stone: Will Register as a Russian Foreign Agent

We're seeing mass treason on a level never before witnessed, by about 30% of the American Public. What do we do to stop them?

rage against the machine

Any links to clarify all of this?

how though, legally?

Literally nothing has happened and the Russia meme is done to death now. There's nothing there except a frankly embarrassing for the establishment golden showers dossier.

I know lets riot and break common people's shit while complaining that there are more than 2 genders very violently.

what is trump doing to benefit russians, OP? he rejected the trillion dollar drilling deal in russia. he also attacked syria. how is he acting in russia's favor?

Be patient, let the FBI roll up the underlings, then they will bring TRUMP down

Flynn is already nailed

Russian shills

doesn't this thread belong in Sup Forums
ban OP now

I don't know. But they installed him, whether you want to believe it or not.

Why did they indeed.

Maybe a look at Trump's financials would tell us?

None of this is true because Trump and Fox News told me so.

>specific threads belonging or not belonging on Sup Forums

Trump eliminates these bs politicians with their political agendas. Continues to drain the swamp.
Politicians have bought news agencies push their narrative.. has little impact on Trump...
Old system of old politicians and corporate influenes begin to dwindle...
Panic begins...
America being restored...
Uneducated public beginning to understand...

This is so fucking stupid. Before this election Russia was never, ever mentioned in American media. They had no impact over any part of America before the election. Hoe could they? Cambodia had more of an influence over the election than Russia.

>What do we do to stop them?

IDK. What can Sup Forums do?

Summer

they would eat this Shill for dinner

Oh God, guess who orange-utan wants for the director of the FBI?

GIULIANI OR CHRIS CHRISTIE

>expecting the GOP to investigate Trump

so much for democracy and those 'checks and balances'!

because he's fucking retarded and it would be much easier for russia to deal with a child like Trump than Clinton, who probably would have landed us into WW3 even faster than Trump will.

And they did what exactly to help Trump win those 5 states he needed? Did Russians come to Pennsylvania to campaign for Trump?

>Your Mum: Will Register as a Russian Foreign Agent

Trump is extremely afraid of people working against him and he's extremely obvious when getting rid of them.

Start rumors of the US military staging a coup d'etat. If they gain traction, no matter how ludicrous the rumor is, Trump will go batshit.

>oh look it's a thread about donald trump being retarded 6 months after the election, better bring up Hilary Clinton and make a sad attempt to insult people talking about it by indirectly implying that they're homosexuals.

Son would you like to see what Sup Forums is comprised of? REDPILL TIME.

Sup Forums = 90% non-white "white supremacist Nazis". Filth.

Pic Related. Typically new immigrants to the US, from countries with far left, corrupt politicians (think Chavez).

>this is what retards actually believe

>(They were all investigating him)
No they werent, you fucking numbskull.

>There's a problem with the Savior of the White Race having dealings with the one country that can actually save the white race

When you hire and fire 10 people a day you are bound to hire some that share common traits. You can pick and choose anything you want.

He's also fired three women and hired 3 men since he took office. Homosexual?

Many people are saying drumpf will be forced to resign, or be impeached. Some say Pence is complicit.

President Paul Ryan.

What's sadder: Jewry or Degeneracy?

I would be happy if you were a paid shill, a bot, or just a troll. Occam's razor is telling me you're just fucking retarded, though.

>Liberals wanted his ass fired
>now Trump gave them what they wanted
>They still bitch and moan and move goalposts
And you all wonder why you lost.
Going full retard and shouting off about Russia. Bit of advice, dump the crazy's in your faction.
The Trannys, the man hating femnists, BLM retards, 68 million genders and all that other shit.
Then and only then will you fucking win in 2020.

Yep. OP is a retarded that doesn't realize Russia could never have an effect on a country that doesn't give two shots about it. Prove they were funneling money to Trump or shut the fuck up.

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. AAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sometimes laws get in the way of the correct thing to do.

There is not "legal" means to rage, user. Let alone against 'the machine'.

When we burn down DC and start over in Philadelphia, we'll be good for another 100 years or so.
Then we'll have to burn Philadelphia down and start a new govt. in Boston.

Eric Trump:
>We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.

Donald Trump Jr.:
>And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia

Here's what really happened.

>republicans assblasted about Hillary not being indicted
>democrats assblasted because comey threw the election
>republicans elated, Trump speaking at 150 rallies, talking how "wonderful Comey is, for having courage to investigate Hillary's emails again"

Fast forward

>Trump assblasted because Comey's investigating him

Your fake news version of events is pathetic.

Anyone else notice how the term MAGA (make america great again) is coming to mean "fucking shit up in an attempt to fix it"?

>start a new govt. in Boston.

Boston? Why the fuck boston?

Tea party, user. Do you even history?

This is who Putin didn't want in office. She'd make America so STRONG that no nation would DARE oppose our government. More open borders and no action will encourage peace across the globe...
sure the Russians wanted Trump...
You Sir, and those that actually believe there was ANY Russian influenece, are an idiot...
American were at the poles... the American public...
We are not idiots... but you Sir apparently are....

>yawn

Are you dumb faggots seriously going to keep this up for the entire presidency?

IMPOTENT RAGE
AND LIES

It's still moving the goalposts bub. You don't have the high ground here.
>fake news
I was under the impression that liberals are the masters of that.
You know with the constent left tell the people that Shillory had a 99% chance to win. That was fake news bub.
Or the Tax return leak.
Better make sure your shit don't stink user because we will call you the fuck out for it.

so let me get this right.

>trump fires comey

then

>the next day, Trump has Russia to the White House

So Trump's Russian Foreign Agent Aides aside, doesn't this irk any of trump's retards?

I say treason. And I say trump's retards are literally domestic enemies of the United States of America.

>Clinton
>Make America strong

Pick one

Your "alternative facts" might fool the typical alex jones/breitbarter

in the real world where 70% of America hates trump, you're a retard.

You know the cold war ended right?

I feel like Israeli Jews and Putin installed Trump.

But why? What's the endgame here?

Seems to be working. He can't get anything passed.

Or maybe he's just brutally incompetent.

Because meeting with foreign diplomats is totes unusual and suspicious.

>domestic enemies

Bring it, faggot.

This along with him publicly asking the Russians to hack the DNC servers, is all the proof that is needed. Chuck Schumer is working on getting the impeachment precedings started.

Pence, Ryan and McConnell are also dirty, so I guess Schumer will become the president following the line of succession.

reddit get out, you're not turning Sup Forums against Sup Forums

all boards are one, and all boards are all

e-mails
e-mails
e-mails

So? He bombed the shit out of Assad while the Chinese prime minister, leader or whatever title he has was at the white house. Trump doesn't stop doing shit just because of a meeting.
I'm mostly scared that he is doing a lot of things. Not what I expected.

>"the cold war's over"

it never ended.

What's your source?

>uses MSM buzzword to try to discredit me
You still don't have the high ground.
He gave you the guys head, at least own up to the fact you are a hypocritical faggot.

He gave you what you wanted. But please continue to bitch and moan. Because i still see Trump in that office.

you losers are great.
GOT IMPEACHMENT CHARGES YET?
ahahaha-

Its simple we kill the kikes

One would believe that there were never any bad blood between russia and murica.
But here we are now. Republicans defending their candidate from investigation of a us-institution.

J. Edgar Hoover is turning so fast in his grave, he will drill all the way to china and proudly join the terracotta Army.

Please more, murica.

jesus christ crawl out from under your rock and open literally any reputable news site

Except for the Obamacare repeal in the House. And regulation reform. And military funding he wanted. And his Supreme Court nominee.

Ya know. Little stuff of no consequence.

at this point it's clear that it was true, but now they have to find out what exactly they did.

Don't you want communism? I thaught having the USSR close by would make this commie utopia a reality?

Or are you scared of what commies are. Because it will be me coming to fill your middle class house full of hobos and "redistribute" your wealth.

Don't worry, I doubt he's going anywhere. You still have over 3 years of sentence fragment Tweets, contradictions, broken promises, flip flopping, and golf ahead of you.

You retards were mad that trump bombed assad (remember, you hated isis during the campaign and loved putin/assad)

-now isis doesn't matter
-no wall
-no tax relief
-no muslim ban
-china's "not a currency manipulator!" (trump)
-"china's our best trade ally" (trump)
-deportations are at the same level they were under Obama

you're a retard, so I'll break this to you kindly: Trump is Hillary on steroids.

It doesn't matter what the outcome may have been. This is all much bigger than that now. If found out, the covering up alone is going to justify prison time. Can't fuck with the democracy. I hope for his sake that no collusion is found, because if there is evidence, he will be fucking crucified.

>Except for the Obamacare repeal in the House.

zero chance of passing the Senate

you went full-retard like typical trumpanzee

into the bin you go

How many rubles do you get paid for your treason?

How is that any different from the nigger before?
Still waiting on that change he promised me.

tell me you're not retarded enough to think that's going to pass the senate?

you might be this stupid. you need college.

there is plenty of non-public evidence against him. several senators have been privy to this data, and all agree that impeachment hearings need to be a serious consideration for such a serious crime.

repealing ACA to replace it with someone worse...

Just to say "look we did something"

I just used your real name and goal thats all. Covering it up now commie wins you nothing.
Hows the bike locks?

how do you get this unhinged?

Russia's been our enemy for decades. That hasn't changed

And now that Russia's attacked our democracy (an act of war), we'll respond.

Make no mistake about it -- Russia will be punished for this. It won't be until 2020. But it's a guarantee.

The repeal along with the tax cut bills are now on hold in light of the untimely firing of director Comey. Even republicans are starting to back away from Trump. They want a chance at re-election and the mid terms aren't that far off. These two bills are going to be canned until the investigation concludes. It is highly likely that indictments will be brought within the coming weeks. The subpoenas are the first step in this process.

Commie gets mad whan i call him out for what he really is. Good to know. Do you know a good store for a bike lock. ANTIFA keep stealing mine.

Checked!

Trips confirm truth.

>>fake news
>I was under the impression that liberals are the masters of that.
then you were not paying any attention. Conservatives were caught passing hundreds of fake news around on FB. Only after getting caught did they start calling everything in MSM 'fake news' in retaliation.

It is true that it would be better if you were just a paid Russian operative.

The alternative is a disturbing level of mental incompetence.

Just buy another piece of his restaurant's damn chocolate cake like he tells you to.

Can you please provide me with sources regarding these statements?

I'm not american, so I just need to catch up on this toppic.

I am a Trump supporter and I hope the senate tanks the bill.
Obamacare will fail horribly. That is on the Dem's. When people hurt enough, completely repeal it after '018.

do you even news?