youtube.com/watch?v=1yskotqNuXI
inpostdirect.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be a trap
>don't post pooper

someone explain this meme to me

still lurking

Itt faggots that cannot get a girl

I just got pegged by my girlfriend a couple days ago, and now when we fuck I can't stop wanting to be pegged again, with a bigger dildo.

Is this mental illness?

Well I was in the other thread. Might as well tag along.

I know right? This slut OP posts a bunch of lingerie pics but never gives us what we actually want (hint: boy pussy). Hello? Logic?

Gtfo bitch

Hurr durr I talked at them online so I'm automatically daddy.

That prostate tickle is amazing.

Could you sit on my chest and then slide forward and wrap your tights around my head, while i fondle your ass and your dick throbs in my mouth and gets hard and wet from my mouth?

Misread. Originally thought that said shit on your chest. Was very... scaroused.

That's me ~

d'aw thanks

Sauce this nao. I've been looking for sauce forever.

You're obviously not looking hard enough.

Well fuck, gonna need more of you.

Is this Isabel?

Gtfo bitch

Fuuuu. I would tie you up and fuck you hard. Assuming you're into being tied up and fucked hard.

You're welcome!
Nope, this is

is that sissy from texas still in here?

That's cute, face?

Nothing is quite as hot as a trap bitch spreading that boi pucci.

I could. I'm more a bottom than a top though. I usually ignore my cock.

lol me too.

What's up with your butthole that you're so self-conscious about it?

Is it just one of those really dark buttholes or do you have hemorrhoids/skin tags so you're embarrassed?

Comin' up

Nop, I guess I go by Maya or MayaSleeps since that's my tumblr

Rude!

Never tried it but sounds like fun ;P

I've never actually looked at it. But every time I take my pants off I hear "start the reactooooor" so I'm too afraid to look

who need a daddy yo

Then take a pic and show us! Nothing better than a nice tight asshole!

You're ruining the point of trap threads. It's not about what you want to post, it's about what others want to see. Gtfo bitch.

You've got that milk white skin that i love so much.

Bet you have a beautiful pink hole.

Was there more than 1?

glad to hear you have such an open mind about being tied up. Now you should post some pics where you're not wearing panties.

nope, you're the one :) interested in chatting? Houston area here, also like crossdressing ;)

How would you have buttsex then?

>Having arms that small

Why even post?

age?

Sure. I don't use any chat apps though. Just my email or clubsissy messages.

Great town. I get to Houston a couple times a week. :)

back to /fit/

I am pale but a lot of it also depends on the lighting ;P

I like to be open minded in general

Early 20's

this pic made me cum hard, thanks qt ;)

sexy af

That is a very spankable butt. Would you let someone tie your arms behind your back, pull your hair and wrap their hand around your throat choking you softly while they fuck your ass with hard deep thrusts?

biggest sexual fantasy that would make you squirt in a heartbeat?

Post feet user.

Alright, what's the best way to contact you

I wanna bully traps.

roadlegs at gmail
I check it often.

Ty!

You bet, sounds pretty hot

That's a tough one, there are so many!
Being dominated by an older woman to service her husband is in the top 10 though

I've got plenty of feet content :D

Post all you got babe... Hnggggg

>MayaSleeps
Check your tumblr.. Just followed you :) Another fem.

so hott

Hey!

would wife/10

Oh my, does that fit in your ass?

hay qt

sup sexy babe

Such a butter face

Maya you're beautiful, really, I'm following you on tumblr!

Hey there

Sorry

We'd be here all day user ;o

Thank you

churros best bae.
I want you to fuck my wife

what about being handcuffed, locked in chastity and forced to kneel and serve bigger men?

If you say so

OH, YOU KNOW ME? AWW

your clothes need more rips

please continue

Not even married. your dreams got crushed

Some german music you can listen to. Rate it

youtube.com/watch?v=1yskotqNuXI

what's the main reason all of these traps have a dick instead of a vagina?

money? does it cost much or what?

Isabel still here?

Name?

because men are better at being women

beautiful
got any toys to pound your boipussy

followed you on tumblr as well

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

Yeah I'll be here for the next 20 mins or so

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself??

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself???

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?????

8/10 would defiantly bang

more like a spare time hobby. besides that if you cripple your penis into a cagina it does not look natural and you can kiss pleasure down there good bye

More from this set?

that a copypasta for sjw's?
Do you think traps are sjw's by default?

Of course, apart from being forced to service other men I already do the rest

Oh I've seen your posts here before, you're gorgeous :O

Lol yep, I've been lurking trap threads for a while now
And thanks!

Put it in your butt!

whats needed for the other two points? ill work on it

id eat that ass before i fucked it

How about this.
inpostdirect.co.uk

>caged
>plugged
>dressed like a slut

That's a good girl. All you need now is a dick in your mouth.