So i may have fucked up Sup Forums

So i may have fucked up Sup Forums

I got extremely drunk last night and ended up fucking and nutting inside my best friend whos a girl.

I also have a girlfriend, what the fuck do i do.

kys

We here at Apple truly care about our consumers and we've come up with an all new innovation that we really think you'll love.

Drink more alcohol

Was she drunk?

It's probably fine. You know prior to the 60s, the primary birth control wasn't pulling out, but playing the rhythm system. There's only about 5 days each month that a woman will get pregnant, and as long as you don't cum in her on those days you were usually OK

Don't freak out until the person saying she's pregnant is a medical doctor. Even piss sticks can be wrong.

Blood test or don't worry

Tell your friend you shouldn't ever talk about it. Forget.

I'm drinking again with her tomorrow
We were both beyond drunk

>There's only about 5 days each month that a woman will get pregnant, and as long as you don't cum in her on those days you were usually OK
catholic logic

Enjoy the next 18 years of having no life, no freedom and no money. I have as little sympathy for you, who willingly got drunk knowing the possible consequences, as I do for women who cry "rape" the next day after willingly getting drunk. You're a breeder, and I doubt you'll have the sense to suggest she have an abortion as your "muh child" kicks in. Enjoy your used minivan.

>beyond drunk
you raped her

Trips don't lie!

I forgot to mention shes on birth control, so yeah, nice paragraph kiddo.

Yep, this about sums it up. Well said, friend.

If they're both drunk it's not rape dumbass.
>Try again faggot

go to planned parenthood and buy that bitch Plan B, $30 tops. then go to the liquor store and keep drinking. obviously.

no it totally totally is. you raped her

Then what the fuck was the point of your question? How fucked are you? What, does she have AIDS or some fucking thing? Something else you "forgot to mention" because you're a mouthbreathing eternal mental midget?
50/50 she's fucking lying about the birth control, or that you're the typical moron who thinks because a girl once mentioned in the past that she was on it, means she's forever on it. OH the lulz...

That's not how courts work user, women can't consent when drunk and men must keep their responsible position even when drunk.
Heck victims of statutory rape have been forced to pay child support out of their paper routes.

>So i may have fucked up Sup Forums
>I'm drinking again with her tomorrow

wat

How? The guy wasn't sober. The girl wasn't sober. No one raped anyone there.
>When faggot thinks I'm op.

You're using logic, that's not how the law works user.
Men are seen as the ones who act, while women are acted upon, in spite of the logic saying that both parties have agency.

I'm arguing against legally but morally. If they're both drunk then it's both their fault and they go to jail or its no one's and no one goes to jail. Good times for all.

And it's not rape when you shout "SURPRISE" either, right?
Your naivety about just how the legal system works in regard to some bitch crying "rape" is amusing.

Worth noting that I'm in the UK. Laws are probably different.

you done fucking goofed op, get her to take a morning after pill asap then kys because you cheated

also kinda related, can a girl get pregnant from just fucking her unprotected but not nutting?

Morally and logically you are correct, but in practice it doesn't work like this.

>normalfag problems

Chad can deal with his own stupid bullshit.

Oh yeah, that does make it different, last I checked you as a man(if you are a man) can't legally be raped by a woman.

>Then what the fuck was the point of your question? How fucked are you?

Because I cheated on my girlfriend while at the same time ruining a friendship

>50/50 she's fucking lying about the birth control

I saw to take it the morning after, can you stop posting pointless shit thx

I want to know how fat and ugly OP's "female best friend" is that it took him being drunk to make a play at her.

In the UK I mean.

The baby boomers, nice logic

Why is the friendship ruined?
You could just both go "well that was stupid" and move on.

If she is taking the pills the right way its ok, i nut inside my girlfriend almost everyday and nothing happens.

>can a girl get pregnant from just fucking her unprotected but not nutting?
Good fucking god, do you have zero knowledge of what your own fucking dick does? Have you never noticed in all the times you've masturbated that the penis is slowly dispensing pre-cum literally within like, moment of being aroused?
Fucking sex-ed is so fucked up when we have this many people who think that "pull out" or simply not pumping 5 gallons of cum into a bitch keeps them safe from conceiving.

thanks

>Because I cheated on my girlfriend while at the same time ruining a friendship
You bother us because of _that_?
Come in here a few weeks from now and panic to us about how your bestie didn't have her period...

>I want to know how fat and ugly OP's "female best friend" is that it took him being drunk to make a play at her.
OP needs to post pics of friend

>OP needs to post pics of friend
Alas, you forget OP only delivers when drunk............