Why do blacks and Hispanics always call white people inbred?

Why do blacks and Hispanics always call white people inbred?

coz' dem whitays b imbred, muh dik

I always find it hilarious when Muslims call white people inbred rednecks, when they're the biggest cousin fuckers on the planet.

Because that's the best insult they can come up with. It's kinda pathetic. We can call them anything and they will get pissed easily.

Spics are mongrels and niggers commit incestuous acts far more than whites.

>implying fucking a cousin is bad.

Because "cumskin" stopped working when everyone pointed out cum is a necessary part of life, whereas the "shit" in "shitskin" is literally waste.

Once they realize blacks and middle easterns have higher rates of incest than whites they'll be BTFO and try something new.

Grasping at straws. Hard to insult a people with little wrong with them. Cuck is like the only real insult that hurts whites but any race can be a cuck.

It's funny, because statistically the highest rates of incest occur within inner city black communities

I don't think they do. It's your imagination.

The same reason whites call blacks ghetto...it refers to poor / minimum wage trash

Are you implying that pooping isnt a necessary part of life?

Hispanic here, I've never said that. I have however referred to Samoans and japs as inbred.

When it leads to children who have a lower IQ, anti-social behavior and genetic disorders, it is bad.

We kind of are.

Having 10% of the male population fathering 90% of the babies has slower but equally inevitable consequences.

B-but didnt we all c-come from adam and e-eve?

I thought only self hating liberals did that.

God dammit, Argentina strong.

Also, I'm not talking about having children, just random sex.

Nope, that's a story. Imaginary stuff can affect your behavior, but it can't change the laws of physics. All the single mothers might not know their baby daddies have the same biological father they do, but their chromosomes know, and they take their toll.

Yea, island nations are fairly questionable, like Iceland, but they try their best to not inbreed. I just wish people are looking for their partner in terms of "true love" instead an excuse to racemix because of "muh diversity."

Aren't they the ones who are inbred?

It's called a stereotype, you autismo.

It literally doesn't have to apply to everyone.

Because they'll never have proper nicest.