How do you keep guns out of the hands of niggers with relaxed gun laws...

How do you keep guns out of the hands of niggers with relaxed gun laws? Im very pro-2nd amendment I'm just wondering because nigger gun crime is a huge problem

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1403610589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you scared of dindus killing each other?

why would i want dindus to be safe?

if they shoot at you shoot back

they kill whites too

>relaxed gun laws

Just so you know, criminals don't obey the law. Criminals barred from gun ownership aren't buying their guns from lawful distributors.

this is why background checks should be a thing

>inb4 diagnosed mentally ill gun nuts come at me

t. responsible gun owner

guns aren't the problem, americans are the problem.
get rid of the americans and you've solve the problem

>background checks

how do you think the dindus get guns?

you think they go to the gun store?

there should be no laws at all

EVERYONE AND ANYONE SHOULD HAVE A GUN

people act totally different when they know you have a gun

Laws cannot keep guns out of anyone's hands. The best way to combat nigger gun crimes is to:
>encourage law-abiding citizens to own and know how to use firearms for self-defense
>have self-defense and castle doctrine laws in place so that law abiding citizens can defend themselves without fear of punishment
>execute gun offenders

Even with gun control laws, niggers will have about the same amount of guns. Relaxed gun laws only make it easier for white (and honorary-white), law-abiding citizens to get guns to protect themselves.

so kill them back

vast majority of criminals dont just walk into a gun store and fill out the paper work for the glock they want to driveby tyrone with

they buy them illegally in some back alley so its not traced back to them

and making guns harder to get legally is just going to strengthen the trade in illegal firearms

You're a liar and a bad troll.

>americans are the problem
niggers are the problem

bonus
>he not in a gang
>has gang neck tattoo

remove niggers, problem solved.

>Mexico
>One of the most strict gun law in the world
>Indios killing each other with RPGs and Barrets.

As he said >criminals don't obey the law

by enacting a law only whites can hold a gun

Our syrupy neighbor is correct.

They are.

Make a law stating only whites can carry guns

>this is why background checks should be a thing

Form 4473 is already a thing.

They would have them anyway. They also get shitty guns since no money.

Those commies that try to get rid of the second amendment want open borders so Cartels would have a field day if they had their way.

you think glocks with 32 round clips are shitty?

Brazil and Mexico and France would suggest that gun laws have nothing to do with keeping guns out of people's hands.

You could force them to be surveyed for inspection once every 6 months, for the safety of the users. You could also enforce the handgun owners to be enrolled in safety educations that they have to pay for themselves. Then you could put a requirement that they have to be member of an authorized gun club . Finally, if you enforce the rule that "no guns for criminals" , meaning a background check needs to be done for guns, then you will basically have eliminated most blacks from all gun ownership.

/thread.

no one alive stole anything dipshit

Once again, that works in your country and not in ours, largely thanks to your distant cousins.

Nope, those are rare cases. My point is that people shilling the gun show loophole don't know what they are talking about because Crips don't go to the gunshow and buy a rifle for a couple grand.

Lol no face no case....
You have tattoos you fucking moron.

Fucking idiots in this world I swear

This.

no one stole anything period, injun-niggers should march their ass back across the land bridge to asia source: am 1/4 injun-nigger

What if they shoot you first

Most blacks are already excluded from ownership and sidestep background checks by using the black market. Meanwhile your horrible ideas would disarm all the future victims.

>How do you keep guns out of the hands of niggers with relaxed gun laws?
>Im very pro-2nd amendment
No you are not you fucking kike, stuff yourself in a oven and roast.

>tattoos can't identify someone

nice sliding.

george bush iraq oil+ some of my moms pension

dipshit

Stay cucked, sven. None of that shit is constitutional in the US.

>nigger felons are going to register their illegal handguns to the Government

Does your bull know you're out of your shed again?

False flag OP advancing gun control.

were talking about "stealing" land and illegal immigration dumbass

>Coming straight outta QB pushing an Infiniti

Assuming the worst about people.

He may live in a bad neighborhood and is exercising his 2nd amendment right to protect himself.

Have you ever been outside with a gun strapped on? I was in a texas ranch once being a helping hand, and i had open carry all the time. Literally, all my shyness was instantly cured, and everyone talked politely to me. Guns are natural and make complete sense.

I have no interest in keeping guns out of the hands of decent black folks. They're our first line of defense against niggers. Niggers usually have a felony on their record by the time they reach 21 so they can't purchase them legally anyway.

STFU or I'll come down there and smack you

That would solve the problem, sure, but getting rid of niggers alone would solve that problem too and plenty of other problems for hardworking Americans.

Huge problem where you are.

There's a webem of a nigger shooting an older man then running out of the building
Older man shot back and killed him before he was fully out the door
They both died unfortunately

nice one leaf

bs, you bought yours to shoot some of the shitty neighbors, didn't you?

half unfortunately

kek whats the context for this gif

That's already a thing. Gun show loophole is a myth.

Circular bullshit retort. Fuck lax then. Illegal state gun trading fucks us all, limit production and amount of guns, reduce the amount of current guns and even those resourceful criminals will have a harder time getting that shit.

Never knew, just googled it
liveleak.com/view?i=51e_1403610589
Damn retarded monkeys

background checks are a thing you dipshit.

I've gotten a background check on every single gun that I own and I live in a state with lax gun laws.

Only when hunting. Never really felt the need to carry a gun otherwise.

Pass nigger control laws.

To think there are people stupid enough to parrot this.

This guy gets it.

>t. Black 3%'er

Not mcnig either

that dumb nigger using caps on every word and using commas like they're skittles

I assumed you wanted to decrease the legal ownership with the black population.

The problem with going the "background-check-route" is that eventually there will be questions about what constitutes a background? When is someone finally an "invalid" candidate for gun owners ship? Maybe its no longer just criminals, or mentally ill? How about those that are active in "hate groups"? should they be allwowed? Or those that were dismissed from military and pose a risk due to PTSD? Ex military? How about cops with a brutality history and lost jobs? How about someone simply being a political opponent to the norms? You could go a long way to basically delegitimize anyone if you start doing "background checks", but one thing is for sure: It will certainly decrease gun ownership.

>forcing criminals who already shouldn't legally have guns to be "inspected"

Good luck marching into the ghetto for that. If you think Americans legit have lots of guns, you should see the ones that have them illegally under US law.

There's probably enough black market pistols in the poorer parts of Washington DC to re-arm the DCPD with respectable firepower, never mind the actual gang types.

And those are the ones that do most of the criminal shooting and killing.

Considering niggers shoot each other far more, it's good population control.

90% of homicides committed by blacks are against blacks

Yeah. Earth to liberals, even in the reddest state in the Nation, Oklahoma, if you have a felony or a restraining order you are not allowed to own a gun.

How about we start cracking down on gangs instead of pushing this lie that it's all white suburban kids shooting everybody.

Try to just once in your life be in a social setting where you have a gun, and the person you're talking to sees you wearing it. The social dynamic becomes completely different than the one "rude" and "obnoxious" one we are used to in modern society. You'll certainly be surprised at how much more careful people can be when they communicate.

draw the line then, user

Nigger control:

Cut off ebt. That is literally it.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>Finally, if you enforce the rule that "no guns for criminals" , meaning a background check needs to be done for guns

Haha, always this retarded shit. WE ALREADY HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS ON GUN PURCHASES.

An armed society is a polite society. A criminal doesn't pull out a gun if he thinks the other guy is waiting to pull one out on him.

And if he does, he dies. The problem ends itself pretty quickly.

They dont get them legally so hire more cops

Nuggets are the problem. I live in Vermont. We are one of the whitest states in the union. I think at last census, we were 98% white. And our violent crime rates are spectacularly low. If there is a murder anywhere in Vermont, for any reason, it's news all over New England, because murder happens so rarely here.

Oh, and by the way, we also have just about the laxest gun laws in the country. You don't even need a license to own a gun. We have "constitutional carry", which says that your license to own a gun is in the Constitution. It's absolutely based.

Remove niggers from the equation and you no longer have a "gun" problem.

>Nuggets
Niggers. Fucking autocorrect.

DIN

DO

NUFFINS

You keep guns out of their hands by exterminating them.

You need a way to keep stupid people from owning tools made for killing.

It's not a good combination.

You're over simplifying it. There are guns in the hands of illegal immigrants, composing 30% of all DOCUMENTED violent crime. There's also corrupt officials, and now minorities from the middle east, all angrily brewing in a cesspool of fear, waiting for someone else to pull the trigger.

when liberals think of gun crime they imagine a deranged white male lone wolf shooter or a proud christian member of the nra instead of the real culprit in those pictures

>guns have zero correlation to crime and homicide
>the solution to reduce crime and homicide is to reduce guns
Retard

>stupid people
Why don't you say what you really mean, Sven? Are your tolerance overlords watching what you type?

Then everyone but whites are the problem. What do you want me to say? Find me another explanation why the whitest parts of America also have the lowest violent crime rates.

Because if they imagine a minority, they mentally reprimand themselves for being racist, and reimagine the person being white. Then, boom white actors play out a false flag "yup, knew it. Always a white guy".

How can you hate on that trigger discipline?

> Shall not be infringed

Yes, it is everyone but those who follow the law and constitution. Those who do, tend to be white men.

It is really, patriots versus false Americans. There are white people anongst the filth, too.

Nothing to see here officer, carry on

>That fuckin guy right there
kek

>start cracking down on gangs
This is a good idea. You should cleanse out the big city ghettos once and for all. I suggest you develop a publicly available registry where people can see for themselves who is a gangster and who is not to better protect themselves. This will better out the gangsters. There is a similar system against pepdophiles and it has shown great success.

Read the word *enforce*. Is it properly enforced? If it is properly enforced, how come there are so many criminals that have guns? As far as I've heard RICO sting operations are pure shit and rarely lead to any proper arrests. Just look at how the feds are dealing with hells angels. They can't even arrest the biggest smuggler of illegal weapons, and they have been trying to shut down hells angels for decades. Try putting a real effort against the criminals, and you'll see that their "industry" will fall too.

Background checks are already a thing

>lose wars you started
>head north for welfare
>try to turn everything into a favela and use white, non-kike taxpayer resources to do it

>Read the word *enforce*. Is it properly enforced?

Every single gun purchase from an FFL must be ran through the system and is. You have to sit there for like 5 minutes while it does its magic usually.

The reason there's illegal guns is straw purchases, where a clean person buys a gun for someone who has a record. There's also a large underground trading of guns that are illegally modified (filed off markings). Jamal might use a gun for a bit, then sell it to Tyrone for 50 dollars, who then sells it to the next person, and so on.

So yes, you're right about enforcement against criminals, but actual legal purchase of firearms is already quite locked down in terms of selling to criminals.

damn, that image looks depressing. It kinda makes me wish there was a nuke to cleanse that all out. And let the grass grow again.

Floridafag I had to wait months to get my shit

>why can't I hold all these pistols?

>Im very pro-2nd amendment
Don't fucking lie