National Union Party Thread V.3

Discuss policies and economics of the party

>Links
docs.google.com/document/d/1Xa0OtTV3CPONIjBuvhp22XCJzBxkZHrzTGfmRtLO634/edit?hl=en&forcehl=1

docs.google.com/document/d/1310YHd6TEpGfmOIUJLBq8246DEgzA0jonyniEIWigEw/edit

>Google Group
plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112798935945121455341

Feel free to add suggestions and ask questions for and to the party.

What are some ideas about spreading our party. I suggest a subreddit, YouTube channel, or a blog.

Who should set them up?
Also, where is HoneyComb and everyone else, are they offline?

bamp

we should have a forum rather then a subreddit

Who will create the forum?

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be uniting the USA and Canada into one country?

Anyone can, you could if you wanted to

I joined a few days ago, I like where this is headed and it has good policies, but I am kind of lost on how all of this is supposed to gain traction in the real world politics.

>Pic related to Nationalistic Desires

No, keep them separate countries

Time and effort, just need to spread the word and run in local politics

Israel and the Untied States are the greatest allies and friendship should be understood, respected and donated to in terms of money. Six million dollars/day in foreign aid

Okay? The last thread I saw on this had 2 subsections, one for each country - still the same image icon so I was confused.

I suppose anyone can who will be willing to moderate it.

Alright what do we have to work on, I remember death sentence from last thread. I'm thinking if a person is convicted of murder and has not been proven to actually be innocent, then they should be executed. This gives us a good chunk of time to search for evidence proving their innocence before they are executed. The reason murder would result in execution is that if you unlawfully take someone's right to life then your right to life is forfeit.

It's just that some Canadians are interested in the party but want a separate one for their country.

Fuck I forgot my name

Needs to be more socially reactionary and economically distributist.

Encourage co-ops.
A modern guild system to encourage more apprentices, craft and artisans over mass production.
Ban usury.
Strict limits on multi national corporations.
Tax incentives for small/family businesses.
Change inheritance taxes to favour passing business and tradition down through the family.

Yeah, I agree.
Someone within the group is currently working on a 60 page manifesto for the party, current platforms are being edited.

Selfless Bump

Why don't we make it so everyone who moderates the G+ group moderate the forum?

lmao

I guess that could work. I just don't want to spread everyone too thin. People should focus on certain areas. Google, Youtube, facebook, platform editing, etc.

Who would actual make the forum though?

Are you gus actually running?

planning to :^)

Thoughts on Texas?

I'll try and put together a comprehensive platform from the manifestos, the old American platform, and the policies we've agreed on.

I don't know. It should be easy to use one of those free forum creators though.

I loved it down in the rural area.
Its pretty great, although I avoided Austin and Houston.

I would like a party like this for Australia new Zealand partnership

why dont you all just join identityevropa

You can join, but each country has their own separate platform to their countries.
We have currently a Canadian and American platform.
A Manifesto is also being created

How to get in on Strayan manifesto

What are the economics of identityevropa?

The manifesto will be the basis of the party overall, but will be adapted to other nations how the members seem fit.
Feel free to help edit it to also help out your nation, if that is what you are asking.

You can look at the Canadian and American platforms and the manifesto and draw inspiration from the.

Bump

More people will use subreddit

I agree. If we want to spread, we must use a subreddit.

We might want to work on completing the manifesto before we try getting more people on board with us because they might not know what we want and start assuming things about us that would be less than favorable

true, we agreed upon a thread each week, instead of everyday

Let's try working on a list of laws.

Actually, first, I'd like to clarify something. Are we a party, or a nation?

Party.

You should join the group first, thread is dieing.

Do you think we should try to reshape the education program so that it teaches more redpilled material and more actual life skills? I've looked back on what I learned in school and it seems the only years that mattered were 3rd grade abd below, and college.

I'm rustlerofjimmy. I'm desperately trying to keep it afloat

I agree, teaching to show pride in ones nation and possibly how to do real world stuff?

So do you guys have a skype group or just a google group?

We can teach them pride in their nation during a boy scout like activity, but keeping it consistent would be a good way to reinforce that. We can teach it to them more fiercely during boy scouts and more subtly in classes. Carefully choose your flag, and wear it proud on your back.

Just a google group for now, we are planning on expanding to more social media platforms.

Just a Google group

Well when you have a Skype I'll gladly join.

thanks fampie

Bump

Is there anything we should debate or should we just let this thread die and think on the issues we've had presented (laws, punishment, education, etc.) And make another thread next week?

let it die

Lets just let it die and we can discuss in the google group

>thread full of tripfags, namefags, and redditors circle jerking

please kill yourselves and get this shit off Sup Forums

Stop hiding behind a proxy Canada