Boys, I really fucked up and I need help. I know my actual friends are gonna give me bullshit advice...

Boys, I really fucked up and I need help. I know my actual friends are gonna give me bullshit advice, and if there's one thing you guys are good at, it's brutal honesty. Bare with me, it's a long story. Here it goes

>be me
>sophomore year
>pretty popular
>kinda chubby but used it for "big cuddly bear" approach
>7/10
>got attention from girls
>all was good
>meet femanon
>let's call her k
>k isn't THAT well known
>not a complete outsider, has a decent friend group
>she's in my math and bio
>cutie
>6/10
>not attractive in traditional sense, but something ab her was really cute to me
>start talkin to her
>kinda awkward at first, but she was nice
>she invites me to her birthday party since we have a mutual friend and he was going
>say sure
>random hoe hits me up for booty call half an hour before k's party
>don't bat an eye, go for it
>lose track of time mid-sex
>miss party
>fug
>next day, first period math
>walk in and see k glance at me and look away quickly
>go up to her and apologize
>make up bullshit excuse, don't even remember what, probably a family event or something idfk
>"it's ok user!! I get it it's fine!"
>feel like poop in the moment
>move on tho
>weeks go by and we start to get close
>she's really weird and awkward but it's really cute to me
>she accepts me for bein kinda weird
>start to develop feelings
>talk to her more and more
>eventually she keeps bringin up my one good buddy more and more
>saying he's cute and cool and shit
>get jealous
>they start talking

pt. 2

>I push away my feelings, start talking to her best friend
>k and my buddy start dating
>resent k
>start being bitter
>not directly mean, but do little things to spite her here and there
>barely even notice I'm doing it at the time
>a month or two later k gets pretty fuckin bad concussions
>constant migraines, always tired, forgets things often, starts doing bad in school
>becomes really depressed
>depends on me for emotional support bc her friends are cunts and her boyfriend was always a jerk to her (he's still my buddy but to this day I'll never understand why he was such a prick to her. Other than that he's the nicest dude on the planet)
>push her away
>scared I'm gonna develop more and more feelings
>don't want to lose 2 of my buddies in the process of liking 1 of them
>k keeps getting more attached
>I get progressively distant
>k and her bf are a mess
>she constantly tries to please him and put up with his bs
>concussion worsens
>I'm dealing with my own issues
>good friend commits suicide
>start getting into drugs
>start getting suicidal thoughts
>only tell k
>she constantly tries to help me when I ignore her problems
>in a drunken rage one night I project my issues on her
>call her a cunt and a bitch
>she's really hurt but still worried about me and doesn't give up
>is with me every step of the way
>helps me recover
>didn't even realize how much she helped me back then
>fast forward
>forget what feelings I really had for k
>start to look at her as a sister
>friendship gets good
>without the pressure of pushing away my feelings I become a better, more supportive friend
>her concussion has improved a lot
>become very close
>her and her boyfriend spontaneously break up one day
>instantly her mood improves
>k's friend group expands
>she seems to get prettier and prettier every day
>7.5/10 at this point
>seems all is finally well

pt. 3

>as the months went by, k seemed to realize she needed to be dependent on men
>started dating guys back to back
>not healthy relationships
>gets used for sex most of them
>try to help her
>she's too damn nice to be assertive with the guys
>gets a second concussion
>this time worse
>hard to wake up in the morning
>gets terrible headache when she sits in class for a couple minutes
>starts missing a lot of school
>school is trying to expel her for missing so many days
>falls back into depression
>smoking and drinking almost every night
>try to help her
>help a little, she gets better
>breaks it off with boyfriend
>ask her to prom (as a friend, I made that very clear)
>have a great time
>most of the time I'm trying to fuck this other girl
>leave k alone a couple times but she still seemed to have fun
>sleepover her house
>couple people sleeping over too
>everyone drunk
>k tries to make moves
>I'm absolutely oblivious still trynna fuck this one chick
>she says fuck it and has sex with this guy at her place
>they start to talk
>I got no pussy
>soon k and other guy begin to talk
>date
>he's genuinely nice
>too nice
>she notices
>asks me for advice bc she's not used to guys treating her right and she doesn't think she likes him
>"k give him a chance, this dude's a good one. If after a little while you feel you really don't have feelings, break it off. Don't lead him on. But at least give the guy a chance"
>she listens
>after a week or two she decides she doesn't like him
>breaks it off
>things seem ok

pt. 4

>one night on the phone with k
>"hey user?"
>"yeah?"
>"wanna hear somethin kinda funny? Sophomore year I actually really liked you, but you were popular and I thought you thought I was weird so I never told you"
>"what? Really? Honestly, I liked you too. But I got the vibe that you liked my friend"
>"woah. But yeah, but I only started dating him bc I knew I couldn't have you. Wouldn't have had to date that prick if either of us admitted our feelings"
>fuck
>feelings start to come back after this
>complicates things
>she starts dating another guy (keep in mind all of her relationships have lasted like a couple weeks except the first one with my buddy, that was like 9 months)
>never even meet the dude
>she doesn't seem to like him
>one night on the phone with k
>she's drunk
>"hey user"
>"yeah?"
>"would you fuck me? Bc I would be totally down to fuck you. We should be fuck buddies if you're down for it"
>"k... you're drunk and you have a boyfriend"
>"yeah, forget I said anything"
>fuck dude
>eventually one night I'm drunk and she's sober
>on the phone again
>"user, I was serious ab what I said last time. But honestly I want more than that. What would you say?"
>"k you still have a boyfriend"
>"I will break up with him right now if you give me a yes"
>"... alright, yes"
>"ok"
>she texts me in the morning
>"I broke up with him. Do you remember what you said last night or was that just drunk-you talking?"
>"yeah, I remember what I said"
>"alright. But give me time for myself, ok? I just need to be single right now to get myself back together. I'll let you know when I'm ready. In the mean time, I don't really care what you do with other girls"
>fuck
>rush of feelings come back
>hard
>realize at this point how beautiful she's become
>she went from like a 6/10 to a solid 9/10
>started going to the gym and shit
>don't even care at this point how she looks, just get instantly closer to her
>too close

pt. 5

>I ask her if in the mean time of her bringing herself together if we could just be fuck buddies and not have any commitments yet
>she said not yet
>damn
>start trying to hook up with other girls
>doesn't work
>k is the only girl on my mind
>at this point, I guess other guys started noticing how pretty she got
>dudes that didn't give half a shit about her in 10th grade were drooling over her now and following her around
>she keeps casually bringing up in conversation how much attention she's been getting and how many guys hit her up just to fuck
>get jealous
>really jealous

pt. 6

>some of my friends try to go for her
>I really have no right to ask them to back off, me and k were both single
>situation is too complicated to explain
>plus I don't think k wanted me telling everyone the situation
>try to get closer to k
>she becomes more and more distant
>for years she was giving me all of her attention and I was rejecting it
>now the tables turned
>keep in the back of my mind that eventually she'll say "ok times up we can date now"
>other part of me is saying she'll realize you were an asshole to her and she can get much more attractive guys now
>feel like shit
>have no clue what to do
>drinking heavy every night trying not to think about her
>really lost
>none of my friends have any idea what to do or say

I fucked up, and I probably deserve it. I can accept that. But something inside of me is telling me it isn't too late, that I can fix things, change myself for the better, and concentrate on making the girl I love happy. And yeah, I love this girl. I would give anything for her, and it was this switch of positions that made me realize how fuckin much I care about her guys. God this hurts my heart. I can't see her with anymore guys. I wanna be the one that makes her smile. What the hell do I say/do?

This was a long ass read, I think I just realized how fuckin much backstory I typed but sorry, I'm emotional rn. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Reading

Holy fuck. I have a K who is exactly the same.

Thanks man, I appreciate your time
It hurts, man. More than anything I ever imagined. I feel like such a fuckin prick

How long ago did she say she needed time?

Btw so far you've been talking to just me. Just so you know.

Just read it all
Listen bro, I know this is a common ass thing to say to another dude. But there are literally so many great girls within miles of where u are sitting right this very moment. Realize that quickly before you let this drag on for months upon years. Don't let the years get to you man.
I suggest something. Do your own thing right now whatever occupies you, keep her contact but don't show any sign of urgent attention towards her. Be open to any good opportunity (girls) that come your way. This will help you

Idk, probably a couple weeks at this point. No more than a month. If I know her as well as I do, I'd say she'll be "ready" by June (if she ever is).
Ah, gotcha.
I've been trying to do that. It's slowly working, but girls only want me for sex. I've had plenty of pussy, but no one's ever truly loved me man. It hurts, because I know when she says she loves me she means it. I yearn for that. I could invest time into other girls but what's the point? They wouldn't have the same love as her man.

It sound so like this is the girl that you will think about the rest of your life if it doesn't work. I'm about to graduate HS so I don't have too much life expirence but I do know about this. Last year I liked this girl for months and tried hard to get with her and when I finally did I ignored her and treated her like shit and I ended up breaking up after 3 months with her for no other reason but I was bored. It crushed her and I really didn't care but as time went on I realized how bad of a fuck up I had made. She took my virginity and I don't know if that's why I miss her so much but still till this day I can't get over how bad of a fuck up it was. You have the chance to not make this mistake and have a possible happy relationship. Tell her how your feeling. Call when drunk if that helps so you can give her the whole truth. Don't let her go user, the time to try your hardest is now. Don't let other niggers take your girl

Fuck. You're right. I can't get shit faced tn bc Thursday, but tomorrow night I'm doing it. I can't live with any regret in my heart man, I just gotta put it all out there. Thank you.

Gretzky

Its just chix man, we all go through it.

You don't know what you got till its gone.

Plenty of fish in the sea

Meaningless Platitude

Just pay a hooker, at least they are up front about it.

I don't want sex. I can get sex for free lol

Last Saturday a girl literally asked me to let her pick me up, drive me to her place, smoke me up and get me drunk, blow me, and then drive me home.

And you know what I said? No. Because I can't get this girl off of my fucking mind man.

god damn OP, i feel for you. I wouldn't say you fucked up, shit happens. I'd confront her and tell her how you feel, that she means that much to you that you can't be with other girls. Being upfront at first you would've been dating and not your buddy. Seems you actually genuinely care for her, id say take her out, even if she's not "ready" ask her just to hang out go some where. Instead of waiting for her your bringing the love to her speeding up the proccess

You're just fucked man, no hope.

Go for it bud, do your best

Im much older then you.
Mid thirties.
Let me give you some advice. Women change their mind based on their emotions.
You may be the number one guy in her life one week. Then a nobody the next.
However, life moves in moments. You cannot take a moment back. Life actually moves in waves. Ups and downs.
But you must find inner strength first.
And the reason being, so you dont get friend zoned or used like a usefull idiot.
You have to take that hard punch to the heart that only women can give.
But all will be ok as long as ypu tried your hardest and didnt lose your cool. BC women do actually come back sometimes.
Peace my dude!

You're right. Every time I ask her to hang now tho, she makes sure other people go and it isn't just us two.
Thanks man.

Shit, that meant a lot to me man. I appreciate it. I've been trying to concentrate on myself first, but is hasn't been going too well lately.

hey user. I'm currently a sophomore as well and just broke up with my gf two days ago. honestly the best advice I can give you is to just cry it out and move on because in the end you'll end up even more heartbroken and fucked like I currently am

Kill him and put him in your trunk

I don't think I can just do that. I'm at a point where if I move on, I will go the rest of my life dwelling on "what if". I can't live with regret in my heart, man. And I wouldn't be able to come to peace with myself knowing I could've tried SOMETHING instead of giving up.
What

Also wtf op fuck you you take a booty call over spending time with k when friend didn't and play sad you don't get to be sad

which isn't strange, she probably does think its just to hang out. So I'd say you got 2 options
option 1
invite her to eat somewhere new or the zoo or some activity like that
>Hey theres this place that ____ and its suppose to be delicious/ fun
Option 2 which has worked out for me a lot which is the more direct route, apparently girls love this
>You free this ___day
>yes
>ok great be ready at __ I'm taking you to ___
in your case make it clear it'll be just the 2 of you
girls are indecisive af so thats why majority of the time me telling them what we're are doing works out 95% of the time

user, if you want you can add me on discord so we could talk this out more. name is NiXxY#9855

Just try to be there for her as a friend if you can OP! Try to spend time around her so that shes thinking about you. Best of luck.

date another girl, ignore your feelings

at good time tell her she missed her shot

wait for it

wait for it

???

profit

WHAT A FUCKED UP BETA
KILL YOURSELF OP

There are two ways to approach this, based upon thine situation:
A: Fully admit to thy emotion towards K

B: Worry not about women, and focus on making thyself happy without romance.

I would choose B, for as it could enable thee to become independent of the need to be in a relationship, and it will allow thee to focus upon other matters, such as hobbies, skills, and knowledge.

I warned him about getting friendzoned.
He has two options. Man the fuck up and stop feeling sorry for himself and make a decisive play at her.
Or get friendzoned and watch a plethora of men hit on her on daily basis.
Or just move on and take what you can from it.

I'm with you, I worked with this girl and she had a boyfriend at the time was also my friend. We saw each other ever now and then since i was friends with her boyfriend, always kept it respectful, even tho i had a huge ass crush since i worked with her
>they break up, friend cheats on her with cousin
>girlfriend hits me up for comfort
>sure why not, never intended to actually go out with her, was secretly a spy for my friend
> grow to like the girl more than friends, get extremely close like telling each other life and death secrets
>friend finds out, hates me
>me and girl break up,
I lost a friend and I'm not with the girl which hurt like hell but i don't regret it. 10 years from now i wont run into her and ask myself what if.
Go for it dude cause the nagging 'what if' will haunt you more than if it doesn't work out between you. Shoot your shot

Ask her if she's just messing with you or if she's actually on the road to recovery. Explain to her that you keep having feelings for each other at the opposite times and that you truly do have them now.

What the fuck is up with all the betas today?

Man, once you turn 30 you can't even relate to this shit anymore even in the remotest sense
prolly for the best

my advice would be to fuck k, fuck your friends and just focus on yourself.

Set a routine for yourself and keep yourself busy by learning something new, can be coding, can be making cabinets, can be hiking with groups. Don't let money stand in the way, you can start out with anything for free nowadays, by having the most basic of resources.

basically, better yourself, keeping busy in the process. This will take your thoughts away from this k and friends shit

Minimize your contact with this group of friends and k.

You'll grow out of this phase and you'll look back and have regrets about all the time you wasted over some pussies.

I realized quite late in life but there's 2 types of people really
1) people who suck energy off other people, they don't really need anyone, just the attention
2) people who are happy letting other people be the cause of their misery.

Dont be 2.

Wait... How did you fuck up?

Man, I was just like you. In high school when I was roughly 16 years old I was really attracted to this girl, like wife level attraction. I was too stupid to realise that she had been trying to make moves with me for nearly 4 years. I wanted to ask her out but my lack of self confidence ruined it for me and she was fucking some random chads that were ultimately shit people for her and my chances were ruined. I was so close yet I didn't realise it. Now it's as if we never even met each other and while she hasn't really changed much I've grown my confidence considerably and while I don't love the original girl anymore I've been with this new girl for 3 years and it's been goin perfect. Just tell her how you feel, sober or not, but trust me, now the tables have turned she might just be using you now.

durrr im definitely gonna read all of that

Took me like 3 minutes

>Bare with me
Kill yourself

Good ideas. It's just, what do I say after that? I gotta acknowledge the elephant, but, how?
What's discord? Also thank you buddy, I'm glad to see people give a shit. But I've said pretty much everything. Didn't leave many details out
This is true too, but my problem is it's difficult to get close to her. She has so many friends and guys all over her now.
Honestly? This could either work REALLY well, or REALLY badly. Either way it would make me a dick tho, so
Yeah, I expected at least a couple of these. I deserve it lol
This sounds like something my dad would tell me, thanks man.
Harsh, but true.
I will. I'll hit her up as soon as I can.
Alright, I'll include that when I talk to her. Thanks.
2 out of the whole thread, not bad. You guys have been showing a lot more compassion than I expected.
Yeah, I do music and I've been trynna work on that more lately to keep my mind off her, but even that is stressful. Studio time is expensive as shit, and scheduling time to record at friends' houses is a bitch and not as good quality. But yeah, you're right.
In general the whole thing seems like a fuck up.

I give her a lot of attention, always have. It's very possible she's just using me now. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
I don't blame you lol it was a bitch typing it up
?

This, user. This.

addressing the elephant, you pick her up so after its all said and done and your dropping her off tell her you wanna tell her something and then ask her right there where you two stand because you're head over heels for her since before she dated your friend and you're trying to be with her. if the "date" goes well she'll be happy and maybe realize she doesn't need to wait anymore.
you have the upperhand on all her friends and these guys that want her, remember that OP, they don't have shit on you. You know her better than they do
Also pic related

This sounds like the better idea, actually. I'll do this. Thanks buddy

Op, wanna make some dough blowin' a Sup Forumsro?

I read it all. Yup you fucked up jackass. Enjoy being foreveralone.

I used to be in the same position as you but then I got over things and looked back and realised that she was a fucking bitch all along that didn't really care, she just liked the attention. It's happening to you too right now, you'll be alright user.

You had your chance and blew it. Let her be. Walk away from this user you don't wanna go down this path. I feel like if this keeps going in something is going to blow up. I can almost feel it. Walk away from this user

Depends. You got a million dollars?
Probably.
Thanks man, I hope I am.

Stop being a pussy already and just rape her

ayye no problem friend, hope it works out. I want an update if it works out

>foreveralone
fucking betafags thinking foreveralone is even real
you're just undateable self-absorbed assholes who need to change

Stop being a beta shit. That's it. Ask her out like a man and stop acting like a child. Pathetic.

Mid 20s here. This man is exactly right.

I don't only want sex from her lol. She has no clue what she's doing sexually, she fucked, what, 2 guys? And they both lasted 5 seconds. I could teach her, but that's not my main concern rn
I'll probably do one
True
You're probably right. I might be over thinking this

Maybe suggest being fuq buds? And become close trough that? Do it nigger