Alt-J Relaxer

What went so fucking wrong?

Squeaky strings

The way p4k treats Alt-J makes you wonder if Cedric or Omar is secretly involved.

nothing, it's their best album so far unless you're a nu-male Cuckfork reader

It's too short, has two bad songs and one god awful song. 3WW, In Cold Blood, Deadcrush Adeline and Pleader are good though

You must be fucking kiding you retard. Alt-j is the essence of nu-male.

they bought their own hype, so they stoped trying on some song and put them in half backed.

Also wtf where they thinking on that House of the rising sun cover?

>he probably thinks it's a song by The Animals

no I don't and it's still a shitty cover.

>nu-male Cuck

amazing that this is coming from an alt-j fan trying to talk about how good a project of theirs was in the same post

stop being such an idiot memekid you clown
>durr every opinion of mine is non-cuck and every opinion that differs from mine is cuck, i am a meme

>he claims to think otherwise and continues to call it a cover

It's still a cover even if the exact origin is unknown. "Traditional" by comparison is a copyright term for liability but it's still a "traditional cover."

It's called an adaptation if you aren't "covering" a source performer. You adapt a song, you cover an artist.

What in the fuck no. Adaptation is a strictly tv and film term. You're thinking of arrangement.

Oh so there's no such thing as a cover song? That's actually an inaccurate term? Thank God you're finally here after decades to let us know that. You should get a sticky.

>You're thinking of arrangement.
What even is a synonym
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit huh

Wow you are beyond fucking stupid and I have no interest in helping you anymore. Enjoy calling songs adaptations. I'll continue calling them covers because I'm not autistic.

It's okay, you tried :^)

It's not a fucking synonym you moron.

>It's not a fucking synonym you moron.
What did you mean by this?

Then that's wrong and needs to be corrected. It's just called an arrangement.

That's literally no different than just saying it's called an alteration and yelling synonym. Yes the song has been altered, adapted, etc. But that doesn't mean it's called by that.

This.

P4K hates them tho

can't be nu-male

Do you even know what nu-male means? Yes, Alt-J is the essence of nu-male.