Ask someone who's got the pills in hands and is ready to leave this shitty planet anything

Ask someone who's got the pills in hands and is ready to leave this shitty planet anything

What's it like being a faggot?

If you were ready, you wouod have done it already. But no. You're here. On Sup Forums, looking for attention.

Well played.

Why do u want to kill urself?

This, minus the typos

eee umm why?

hahaha 'pills' you are going to die very slowly "ouch my liver blegh" Fucking faggot!!!!!!! hahaha you die painful ouch!!! bleh bleghhh i cant move it hurt bad oww

What caused this? Not enough hugs from dad, or too many from stepdad?

On with the pills bro.......

please dont commit suicide! if you have any weapons, try to kill some niggers man, let the cops shoot you! do something productive before you go

unless those pills are .45 caliber,
OP is a faggot.

remember the Sup Forums motto"
"OP NEVER DELIVERS"

asking:

"So how big a fucking faggot are you?"
"On a scale from "very very" to "dying of AIDS" ?

what are you waiting for?

I took the pills, ciao Sup Forums...i hoped to fall asleep but i'm way too excited...i hope i don't throw up

>Buy a Bernie or Bust TShirt
>Drive to Las Vegas
>Equip Bernie shirt
>Spend life earnings
>If you win at all, call it off
>If you lose it all then you must pull out the pills and choke them down right there
>Screech about wagecucks and free healthcare as your body shuts down

Too late, i'm good as dead now

What is the point of this? You are not important or wise or rich or anything that can affect us at all. We can't do anything for you or care to try. If you're going to kill yourself just do it and quit this nonsense. If you have something to say then just fucking say it and stop waiting for the right question. You're nothing, you're not going to achieve anything useful or do anything momentous in your short time on this Earth.

I did it. I killed myself, i took 30 pills that people use to slow down their heart rate, i'm starting to feel dizzy

Send pictures as proof

How do i send proof of swallowing some fucking pulls

Swallow some more and photograph it.
Besides, better safe than sorry.

pictures of their container? timestamp of your faggot face dying? what do you think?

Also send me everything you have on Paypal babe

Can I have your bike?

I think 30 is more than enough...my stomach hurts a little...i really hope i don't throw up...i had to have a really shitty fucking week to finally bring myself to it, and if i throw up i feel like i'm going to get on living

No wonder he's killing himself, can't even fucking use his brain

Send pics of your vomit when your beta body gives up.

You ain't leaving. You'd only be buried deeper than you already are.

why use pills just shoot yourself

R.I.P OP its been nice calling you a faggot. We will miss ya

He wasn't totally sure and wanted an emergency escape plan, he's a pussy.

OP post pics of your vomit with a timestamp and I'll send a hooker and pizza to your house

And I'll send my condolences to OPs family for having such a cuck for a child

I tried to send a pic but it won't load...i live in shitty third world country, internet is slow
See ya

OP is confirmed poser. Third world country can't send photos but loads Sup Forums Kek

> be me
> have suicidal friend
> tells me he would kill himself if it wouldn't sadden his family and friends
> offer to explain why that's an egoistical decision, from a philosophical view
> declines
> so edgy

pleaaase sauceeeeeeee

Dont believe if you want faggo...i feel kinda silly filling the captcha when im gonna die in the next minutes, i'm starting to tremble

give me your paypal info quick

there's one in every thread

maybe it's an earthquake

this is a better way to die
not by some gay ass pills

Op won't do it.

Suicidal people commit suicide.

Whiny cunts seek attention on the Internet.

Why are you still here?

Later gator, see you on the the side.

Good call.

I don't believe that you're in a third world country, you're yet to mention your designated shitting streets yet,

i am middle class shitstain..
last week we began pooing in the loo (ing)

The point user is technically i already did it. I'm still not dead tho, i feel dizzy, my stomach hurts, i went to take a piss and almost fell on the floor but apart from that i'm ok, maybe i'm already dead. But if i don't die, after taking 30 fucking pills of a medicine that only takes 2 to kill some fragile people, it willl mean only one thing : i'm immortal

ODing on pills is fucking stupid just hang yourself. Have fun waking up in the hospital

All heil new immortal Indian overlord

I took pills which often provoke a heart failure, not painkillers, what do you take me for nigger

I'm not indian. The other user is pretending to be me

what kind of pills?

Can I have some?

That's what all the anons say.

It's called metorpolol...you can buy some without a prescription

Why not do something productive? If you truly want to die then you should do something memorable, overdose and you're just another statistic. Go on a shooting spree and you create statistics.

Statistics. We're all statistics.

I wouldve gone on a shooting spree but i dont have access to guns...else i wouldve shot myself instead of taking pills that apparently are unreliable

Quit being a cuck and go fuck some people up. Go punch your worst enemy in the face or something.

Well go find someone who has a gun and beat the shit out of them. It's not that hard user.

I've already taken 30 doses of Metoprolol, what else do you want

who else {fucked up} here? Bout to pop some hydro

Listening to some " do youuuu believe in maaagic"

Songs are going surprisingly fast for some reason

are you aware pills rarely ever work, thats why chicks take them, they are attention whores.

I'm a weak wristed beta, the average person would kill me in one punch

Welp good bye then faggot. I'd say someone will miss you buts the probably not even true. You had a shot to do something legendary instead of falling apart like the failure you are and you missed it. See you in hell.

They work just have to combine
>heroin
>xanny
>bottle of liquor

That's all folks...

>op decides to an hero
>doesn't even timestamp pill bottle or anything

And nothing of value was lost

Also quick repent to Jesus just in case, you'll thank me

JK Jesus is fake. enjoy the void of nonexistence faggot

This is irrelevant, we're trying to propagate a mass shooting.

Yeah its been 40 fucking minutes...
If i survive tonight tomorrow i'll probably jump from a building

metorpolol is for hypertension.
most pills are 25 mg.
some people take up to 450mg with NO side effects.

you took up to 750mg of a non prescription medicine.

side effects will be rash and headaches and maybe dizziness. you will die of embarrassment for your faggoty non attempt at attention seeking, and your mom will spank her gay son

what is that shit?
Are you at least catching a buzz?

So fucking what? You're about to overdose but you're afraid of someone killing you? What is this autism.

Do a facebook livestream of yourself

Who gives a fuck nigga - just pop on some "peaceful easy feeling" and fade out into the arizone sunshine

Lmao seriously what the fuck Op.

>Metoprolol

OC for you faggot

you took your moms non prescription pill bottle for high blood pressure medication. WOW, the faggotry is strong in this piece of shit

Please don't. Get to a hospital

Why do you care?

I was impersonating OP and now I'm getting responded to more than Pajeet over here

am dying guize. buy

>Please don't. Get to a hospital
he took the 25mg small womans dosage, in thirty pills (1 months worth). you are posting the old person with agina dosage, not his womans formula

Fucking hell. I built up to it. I actually took the fucking pills and you're telling me it was useless? Metorpolol fukken DROPPED. Tomorrow i'll jump from a height...i thought medicines used for hypertension were dangerous drugs and you could easily get a heart failure...well that's too bad...the problem is i'm afraid i wont be able to do it like i "did" it tonight...Just imagine yourself at my place, when taking all those pills, i was thinking well it's not that difficult to die and, i finally did it! Fukken hell

why do you hate pizza and weed and nintendo gaemz r u dum or sumthn

Dude no fucking wonder you're trying to kill yourself, you're probably the most autistic piece of shit I've ever seen.

go do a ceremonial wash at the ganges, drink the river water, and chew on some leftover body parts from a poor classes funeral pyre leftovers, and call it a day, Burphinder

Puke it up and send timestamps fag

Yeah sure, whatever you say LARPing faggot

If this is real, then rest in peace. I will follow your path soon.

Wait a minute! I just checked and the pills are 200 mg...which means i took 6 g of this shite...does it mean i'm going to die afterall?

if you say so.

no, just dizzy and rash, and maybe vomit it all up. your miserable life has just been extended, and congratulation, now we all want to kill ourselves becuase of your faggotry

Keep believing, hun

Ok. I'm gonna try to take a picture one more time for you faggots and hope i wont die in the process

random internet pic to follow

this isn't how overdosing works.

You'll be fine

Thank the lord, OP might deliver.

Oh yeah OP will surely deliver, let's just wait