This woman actually prefers little white dicks and loves to pleasure them, how does that make you feel Sup Forums?

This woman actually prefers little white dicks and loves to pleasure them, how does that make you feel Sup Forums?

Whats her name?

so this whore got 20 pounds of silicone put in her chest just to let some limp dicked cucks pound one out between them?

Hannah
Pretty much

Whores offer a great service.

I wonder what her pussy smells like.

Wow what a great service taking all that genetically defective semen between those jugs, systematically wiping out the white race one titfuck at a time.

Literally succubus tier

I got a little white dick, tell her to come blow me.

God bless her breasts.

A.) It's photoshop.
B.) It's just 1 guy who spams this stupid shit

elephant in the room

those boobs are fake af

photoshopped, fake implies silicone

>heart tats
Absolutely disgusting.

photoshop

So can someone explain to me how her nipples are so big? I'm sure they're fake too but what are they made of if they are? Does she have sensation in them? How is the procedure done?

Anytime you see OP start a thread like this, just wait till it's too long from to delete the thread.
If you call him out before the timer is up he will just delete the thread.
OP is shit pissed right now.

You seem pretty angry about small dicks, bud. I'm definitely sensing some kind of insecurity here. Would you mind explaining why you are hostile enough to care about other dudes' dicks? I'll happily listen.

bump

whats her sc?

also interested and would like to see more bitches with nipples that have had areolas altered into heart shapes.

bump

Any pics of her not photoshopped?

Probably just these 2