How can someone think that drunk sex can ever be consensual when you can't even legally give consent to sign for a...

How can someone think that drunk sex can ever be consensual when you can't even legally give consent to sign for a cellphone plan when you're drunk

Other urls found in this thread:

hg.org/article.asp?id=36845
dictionary.com/browse/rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you can't even legally give consent to sign for a cellphone plan when you're drunk
Uh, yes you can. Being drunk when you signed doesn't get you out of a contract unless you can prove that the other party coerced you into signing the contract when you wouldn't have otherwise.

I bet you think McDonalds owes you your money back from all the drunk munchies you consumed too huh?

Why is it only the guy who is guilty though?

Man's provaledge

What about equal rights and equality and all?

hg.org/article.asp?id=36845

if they know you're drunk then the contract is voided.

So you CAN'T legally give consent for a contract. Obviously if that's the case you can't consent to having sex.

Rape is getting penetrated. It has nothing to do with penetrating.

The law is the law.

>woman shouldn't held responsible when drunk
>man should be held responsible when drunk
This makes no sense.

You literally can't give consent for a contract when drunk, why would you be able to give consent to have sex?

Read that article again - to get out a contract because you were impaired you
1.) have to prove you were impaired
and
2.) have to prove that your impairment meant you could not actually understand the terms of the contract

Just saying "but I was drunk" doesn't let you off the hook

If you were a human you'd understand that everyone wants to fuck.

Getting drunk just makes it seem like more of a "spur of the moment" thing. It's a safe alternative to: I talked to a stranger for 7 minutes then got naked with them.

if you are impaired how could you fully understand the terms of the contract?

Alright, I just called my roomate up to my room and had a quick discussion about this very thread.

It's very fucking creepy and sleazy to be a sober guy and take a drunk chick upstairs and fuck her. It's pretty much rape. The drunk chick got drunk and felt that she was in a safe space to do so, and you swooped in a diddled her pussy. We're talking passed out drunk and unresponsive of course.

However, she did say that if you consume booze and fuck someone, it can't be rape. It's wrong to charge someone with rape just because your dumbass got drunk and fucked someone you'll regret later. The police aren't going to listen when you plow over a bunch of school kids drunk driving "I was drunk, I didn't know any better".

So basically, if you're drunk and passed out and some guy fucks you while you are totally passed out it's obviously rape. It's not your fault if you were at a friend's house and people put you to bed and you had no intention of fucking and some guy crept up to your room and fucked you.

If you get blackout drunk and fuck some random guy, that's you're own fault. You put yourself into an unsafe situation, consumed booze, and then made a choice under the influence of said drug which you fully know the effects of.

How is it logically possible if you can't give consent to even a minor contract while drunk that you would be able to give consent to having sex while drunk?

he's clearly hispanic

the patreonky

By this standard, I'm a serial rapist.. someone please stop me before my GF initiates the rape proceedings later tonight.

i was on the jury of a rape trial where alcohol was involved
it was made very clear to us that drunk consent is still consent

You can sure as shit sign a contract even if you're "high as a Georgia pine"

Source: I'm a lawyer and that's a quote from a classic 1L contract case on contracting while under the influence.

what if the male and female are both drunk? are the two considered to be raped? or just the female?

Can the guy in the pic also claim to have been raped? Do both parties have to sign their consent forms before they start drinking?

Out of interest of getting the facts straight, which case?

>american education

False
Monster girls
They'll rape ya

This is a pretty fucking rare proxy

>become a tranny
>can no longer rape, according to this
checkmate

sure you can. the act of unwanted penetration is rape. You can't be penetrated and raped, and that's why woman can't rape unless they have a dildo or strap on.

It's fun the same way drinking is and people get messed up when it comes to regret.

At this point I think the legal definition of rape should be changed. I mean if you wanted to do something because of alcohol then it's still your fault and not the other person's. We should have a law that adheres to charging a person with a crime however when they might knowingly inflict a person with a sexually transmitted disease.

Women do that all the time and it's like "oh I had no idea I slept with that many guys because I don't know how to stop being a whore." Guys do it too I know but this shit has got to stop at any rate.

Go hit someone while driving a car after getting drunk, we'll see how responsible you'll be

Because agreeing to sex isn't a contractual, legally binding obligation you absolute fuckwit. Are you incapable of critical thought?

that's something completely different, and in fact is a false equivalence.

That's as retarded as saying a DUI driver isn't guilty for running over a drunk pedestrian because if the pedestrian wasn't drunk he could have dodged the car just in time.

Just because the other party somewhat contributed to the crime doesn't mean the guy doing the crime is less guilty.

Don't have sex with strangers while both of you are pissed drunk/high and the stranger you're fucking is mental enough to report you even though you actually didn't do shit. Is it that hard?

Yeah, raping and hitting someone with a car is so much diffirent..

Raping someone because you're drunk isn't an excuse.

SNEAKY RARE

Confirmed rape is possible if you're drunk even though you don't know what you're doing. Who raped who?

Whoever is doing the penetrating.

unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

dictionary.com/browse/rape

>men fuck
>women get fucked
that's about it really

That's one hell of a logical loophole considering a vacuum is the aggressor on a carpet.

>implying an inanimate object can be an aggressor

These secular faggots who eschew religion as being to 'conformist' now say that getting drunk and screwing is not only degenerate, but pure rape.

Fuck these assholes.

Male abuse and rape by a female also do not exist. Right?

kill yourself

Easy. Willing self-intoxication doesn't invalidate intent or consent.

For the same reason criminals are held accountable for anything the did when they were drunk, if you get drunk and choose to fuck someone, then you cannot claim you weren't responsible for it when you're sober later.