This 5 gallon bucket of piss I have been building up for a month now has grown some strange scum stuff on the surface...

This 5 gallon bucket of piss I have been building up for a month now has grown some strange scum stuff on the surface, is is normal? I haven't changed my drinking habits, and my urine has stayed the same, but now my bucket of piss has a strange foam

fake

that's beer you faggot.

CYKA

It's not though

what the fuck

ffs, just dunk your head in it

i want to drink your pee and insert it up my butthole with a turkey baster

Bacterial activity
You can do 2 things: boil the piss to kill the bacteria or leave it alone, eventually it will become ammonia and kill the bacteria

Why are you saving piss?

Its called fermentation. After a good while you'll get alcohol. Get drunk on it.

No that's perfectly normal OP

here's a clearer pic of the bubbles with my flash on

wtf is this thread

Whats the difference

some1 screencap this shit

the lighting sucks but i get sick looking at it.

Do you have more pics?

you need to hold back on the soda if that's real urine. urine should NOT be that dark.

drink a little bit of that piss and tell us what it tastes like

why are you keeping piss? just wanted to know. im keeping a jar of my cum but thats because its a fetish. hbu?

What the fuck op

nvm thanks - drink it

OP STOP WHAT ARE U DOING

Simply OP fermenting some apple juice (or other fruit) to make some homemade cider or other alcohol.

Since he's an attention seeking cunt, he decided to make a thread saying it's piss.

to check, take a lighter and hold it to the top of the piss, if the scum moves away its not good, if it doesnt its good

lets see the collection.

Are you jizzmus?

Add shit, cover it with plastic wrap, leave it in the sun for a month and you'll have some good quality jenkem

put me in screencap

Fill a coffee mug with it and microwave for 10-15 minutes on high.

drink it

Why. What purpose does piss in a bucket serve?

this is my lil baby vape, just got it about a week ago

i'm new to vaping. this thing is 10-15 watts I believe. I can really only smoke up to a 20 watt. any recommendations on what mod/pen i should get next? links would be appreciated.

also, what's a site for really cheap shit that's good quality? thanks Sup Forumsros

There would be nothing left of it if I did it for that long?

wrong thread lmfao

my bad, not sure how i fucked that up

I wanted to see what would happen to it

Do it and report back with the smell.

Okay

When you arent using it is it covered? or exposed to the air and light?

I want my life to end

this. OP is seeking attention saying it's piss. That's beer worth, I know because I'm a brewer myself

You can even see the hop residue

DUBS AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS YOUR WALLPAPER FOR A MONTH

Sealed in the airtight bucket, I hold my piss in as long as possible and usually only urinate twice a day.

I drink 3 or 4 coffees in the morning, then have a piss.

Then I'll alternate between water, diluted orange and coke until after my dinner, then sometimes have a piss.

Then until bedtime, I'll drink water, and maybe a Cup-a-soup.

Friday's and saturdays are mostly the same until around 7pm when I'll start drinking, I'll drink 8 pint cans of beer, 2 one liter bottles of beer and a Voda cokes, I'll drink that same alcohol the next day, the back to usual.

My piss was clear up until today, now that scum bubble stuff has happened. I don't understand why.

WHAT A FAGGOT LOL

If you don't put me in screencap I dare you

skim off the stuff that's already there and then lay a sheet of plastic wrap over the surface of the piss so that it's touching it. that worked for mine and the scum never came back!

>mountain dew
>red led keyboard
>vapes

>Only smoke up to 20w
Why in the hell do you even have one of these, then? That pulls almost zero smoke. These things are supposed to be for people who are tired of smoking poisons not to be edgy and cool you faggot.

this but also prolly fungal.

Also you should have your liver checked, and also stop being such a freaky faggot.

Wait. So your piss was clear up until today?

The whole bucket of piss turned yellow because you took a leak earlier today?

OP is trips you video dunking your head in right?

No, it was always yellow, just not misty and foamy on the top

It's been 15 minutes. Where we at with this???

Okay gottcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is it sacred? or can you put some in a glass to show some clarity?

lmfao, i was smoking cigarettes - smoking these now, and already doing alright with this amount of wattage.

not trying to be cool, literally trying to cut something out of my life

>mountain dew is my husband's
>red led keyboard was a backup keyboard in the closet
>vaping to quit smoking

what's the deal

also, the girl at the store told me that this would be the perfect wattage, hence why i'm asking for recommendations

GFGGAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smells like a public bathroom that has never been cleaned and gets used a lot, and it's more or less completely evaporated, dried on around the edges closer to the top.

maybe it has something to do with being exposed to the elements

>This 5 gallon bucket of piss I have been building up for a month

Muh Muricans.

in my eurocountry noone would ever plan such a faggotry

Why in mattered shit nuggets do you guys want to be in a shitty screen cap? Is your existence so meaningless this is your only form of being acknowledged?

Hit me up with that screencap, m8

She lied. 20w is for people who just want to say "I vape bruhhh". Get something that's got adjustable wattage and goes up to at least 100w.

Right now I'm using some 220w max Smok and it's nice, I keep it using 50-70w and it pulls just right.

>Why are you saving piss?

there's people saving money and there's people saving piss

damn dude, thanks. i'll check it out

exactly why you faggots will never be the greatest at anything again. rip genius british inventors

Anaerobic fermentation of your piss... (y)

wow. you actually did it.

include me in the screenshot!

People still fall for this shit, huh? Heh....sigh.

>5 gallons piss
>"muh inventors hurr durr"

>comes on piss bucket thread
>shares vape
>piss bucket thread
>vape
>vaping is like pissing
>bro

It kind of looks like diarrhea.

No problem.

Here's a pic for reference just to know what to look for.

If dubs or higher put it in a cup and drink it

the greatest inventor taught us all how to pee. praise be

If that's really 5 gallons of piss then burn some wood until you get white ashes (about 2 cups worth), take those ashes and mix them in. Let it sit for a few hours then pour the piss onto a tarp or kiddie pool or something with a large surface area *but pour it through a coffee filter*. Keep the kiddie pool full of piss in the sun until it all evaporates *don't let rain dilute it*

Collect the crystals that are left behind and mix them with sugar to make either a smoke bomb or sugar rocket.

You can look up either sugar rocket or smoke bomb to get the exact ratio, hell you could even make gunpowder with the stuff, but if you really have a 5 gallon bucket of your own piss, I doubt you would actually get that far.

Most importantly, take pictures of the process and post results.

Piss bucket OP here

Here are two vaporizers I bought last year while I was trying to quit smoking. Only ever tried cigarette flavored juice, but realised that vaping was gay as fuck, and I'd rather risk lung cancer and smoke than be seen with these fucking retarded things

>OP likes shemales
>confirmed

that's the phosphorus and magnesium separating from the rest of the contents of your urine. The bubbles come the gases forming in the compound i.e. CO2, and methane.

>5 gallon bucket of piss I have been building up for a month
>is normal?

Also op here, dubs decides what I do with the bucket.

Not OP

dump it out on someone's car.

dubs get

start to poop in it

if you have a sister, tell her its lemonade and make her drink it

if no sister, find random girl to suffice

A guy who collects piss in buckets is officially less retarded than you

I agree that it's gay af. That's why I'm ashamed of mine. It's quickly become an edgelord meme, but it's better than wasting money on cancer sticks or shisha to me. Plus I only use it around the house because I never go anywhere.

THIS

I used to know a kid in Maryland that had a 5 gallon bucket that he was filling with his shit and piss. He was the son of my moms friend. I always wonder what came of him...

Can you print out a picture of Lana from Pokémon sun and moon and put it in the piss. If you don't have a printer, can you have a picture of her on a device next to the piss.

I need it, OP. Help me out.

TopKek!!!!

>99
>need pissing fetish pics
>99 bottles of piss on the wall