ITT: Sup Forums writes a movie one post at a time

ITT: Sup Forums writes a movie one post at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bane?

NIGGERS

Me in the middle

Scene 1

A man jacks off into his shoe, puts it on, then goes to work.

I bet you're wondering how this all got started and I ended up face down in a dumpster at the lowest point in my life. Well, let's take a look

*rewinds*

*there's a baby crying in his crib*

Woah buddy, not that far

*fastforwards to a restaurant*

Ya see, this is me. Just an average restaurateur trying to make a buck. But I got ruined by Gordon Ramsay. That's how this all got started.

i'm not gonna lie if i settled in to watch a film and this were the opening scene i'd unironically be really intrigued

*Come dressed in movie cases*

This is the story of Kino-man

>cold open to a white woman in bed with a black bull
>Brendan Fraser bursts into the room
>his eyes go bloodshot as he fights back tears
"JUST--"
>title crawl and opening credits

[Mad World ft. Adele begins playing over credits]

>camera pans across the wreckage of a plane
>record scratch
>freeze frame
"You're probably wondering how all of this happened. So am I. I was in charge here. Let's take you back to where this all began..."
>tape rewinds
"Dr. Pavel? I'm CIA."

You owe me some new sides

"And that is when my life was turned upside down and Sup Forums was never the same..."

>every single frame in the movie is either at a dutch angle or a slow zoom out, sometimes both

CIA

Can you believe he didn't like my 'za? That was a best seller right there! Now, sure, it might not be to the taste of some fancy chef but let me tell you, any regular guy is gonna love it! They ain't pretentious about this kinda shit y'know? It's a 'za! Any 'za is good.

scene 1: a kid is traumatizes by his parents
scene 2: a teenager is rejected
scene 3: boozefest
scene 4: man laughing at a computer screen
scene 5: man jacking off

loop scene 4 and 5 for an hour and a half

there

[youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM plays on a loop throughout the rest of the movie]

fpbp

>Synopsis
dannyboytbh and some NEET virgins are attempting to construct the Meme Star, but it's up to Brendan and Tyrone to stop them.

>Budget
$4,000

>Box Office
$20