youtube.com/watch?v=Xzzdfn-KSNg
youtube.com/watch?v=QjOlFN7lGYc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffkQ3ZD9mI
youtu.be/Vh8l0x9uF-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hLSKSeqKq-4
youtube.com/watch?v=36z0wSnH9ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzzdfn-KSNg

Are you not supposed to do that ? Why is funny because he'll get sucked into the jet engine ? And is this really funny if you have to explain it ?

It's a common thing for aviation crews to cover rivets, it's mostly to protect against rust and or corrosion.

Thanks lol. I thought I was stupid for not getting it , but apparently it's not supposed to be funny

Nah. It is riveting though.

Nice puns bud. Are you op and Waited just for this moment to break out some weak pun joke ?

youtube.com/watch?v=QjOlFN7lGYc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffkQ3ZD9mI

Not OP. What pun?

KYS

>watch me put my ignorance on full display

I think you are supposed to assume he is duct taping the plane together, but this is aircraft grade repair tape, which is standard

can't tell if that's a mongol or if i'm being baited. anyway, have a nice ylyl thread.

XD upboat

I used to use this word as code with a welsh mate... like on work e-mails or spoken openly say going to a club in London and spotting the number of blacks in the que - "mate, dyn dus"

now because of you fuckers starting the whole dindu nuffin thing I can't use it any more

flamboyantly underage

Isn't Welsh a part of England?

This picture makes me feel bad. I hope not animals were harmed but I'm not sure

Welsh is a language, Wales is next to England

You've got 50 states think of the UK as having 4 albeit one of them is much much bigger than the other 3

Coolbeans

Meanwhile in the free counties of Appalachia.

Riveting has a literal and figurative meaning does it not , or are all you retards too dumb to understand a double entendre.

It made me cringe but be impressed at the same time.

Kek. I love it.

Fuck you and your rivets

>Lower Primates and household appliances.

Faggots faggots everywhere

That's called speed tape, user. And it would take you several shifts at Wendy's to afford a segment that long.

wikipedia org/wiki/Speed_tape

You learn something new everyday. G.I Joe always said knowing is half the battle.

youtu.be/Vh8l0x9uF-Y

I used to keep a roll of duct tape on my desk with band of paper around it, with the BDS number written on it, and a "test use only" sticker.
Had it around for a few years before a retard supervisor ORDERED me to get rid of it because "a machinist might come by and take it to use on the assembly line."
That is how stupid aerospace companies are.

Lol. We had one of those pieces of shit on one of our posts. I always wondered what it would be like to shoot it

The only thing remotely funny in thread.

I always wanted to know how do you get whatever weapon the army issues you.
Skills? Training cualifications or what.
Not from US.

I qualified with one on a range before we deployed. Shit was fun but I wouldn't want to be assigned to carry the bastard. Carrying a saw and ammo was bad enough.

Yea I was a SAW gunner too

youtube.com/watch?v=hLSKSeqKq-4

If you're an infantry job on your contract they give you tests. If you score high enough you can try to go for those jobs. Sometimes you can also get certain ones contracted

Ok, then the bottomline is that if you don't score high enough certain job, you remain a rifleman, right?

Lost at Women

Yea

I think it's time for something hilarious.

Okay, I finally lost to this one.

No, that is how stupid machinists at aerospace companies are.

Thx. Tits for answers

Pretty accurate, especially towards the end.

Golden Cock on the top shelf nigga!

Sauce?

This is actually really funny in one of those "seriously, why the fuck" kind of ways. Should name the pic "what taxidermists do when bored"

john; haha. where did you find this one?!

I lost to the truth in this statement

Lmao!!!!

Lost

former USAF C-5 crew chief here
nevermind the speed tape
wtf is on that intake?

Fucking common lemur got me, especially with its stupid fucking face shit

it's like being the smartest retard. infantry!

Lost at name tag: Penis

Tits and dubs always appreciated

Those are the 51's

well it's silver, so maybe the old tape. Though, knowing nothing about aerospace... putting it there seems massively retarded.

Poor doggo

>I gotta stop and go to the bathroom
>Just go man

F533CA5

for the site without mothers

This belongs in a cringe thread, and not because of the retards.

Where can I buy this?

Cringy af comic, fucking lobsterbacks

I had a 142 GT faggot
>but I mean, yeah I'm a retard

Little tangent, a buddy of mine is an airline mechanic at Hobby Airport in Houston and they keep him at the terminal to give planes a cursory glance right before they take off and he tells me him and his crew have this game where they'll basically scare the shit out of the passengers by "doing repairs" like putting a patch of duct tape on something, tapping the plane with a hammer or just having a conversation out loud like, "Idunno what's wrong with it... Fuck it it'll probably be fine.".

youtube.com/watch?v=36z0wSnH9ac

As a Welsh guy I should slice your fucking ankles for suggest such bullshit.

what is this.