Why don't blacks move back to africa?

Why don't blacks move back to africa?

Too much free shit here.

Kek how much native blood do you have running through your veins you shut in ugly autist? If blacks leave, so do you back to your ethnic homeland

then why do they still complain and act violent
they are obviously not contented like the nice african tribesmen are

But they won, so they have the right to claim the land

im not saying blacks should leave, im asking why they dont. They didnt chose to come here like my ancestors did. If they suddenly decided they like what america has to offer why are they so unruly and unhappy still?

I would but it's in the process of being conquered by Islam

They are spoiled, plain and simple. Whenever a black person does something wrong in the west, they are coddled by society and told it isn't their fault, just a matter of circumstance and oppression. There's no reason to take responsibility for anything. Dey be livin tha gud life nigga

Because Africa is a shithole and there's no opportunity.

Because they know its shit. They just won't admit it is because of them.

Why don't whites move back to Europe

explain this.

is it because they are inferior?

If you know how to work, speak well, and are skilled, there's shit tons of opportunity. its just too many poor niggers makes unskilled work impossible.

No KFC

Why would fully integrated people move to poor war torn continent simply because their ancestors were brought to America against their will.

I wish. But Europe is currently in the process of sharia takeover.

Its been tried.
Look up the history of Liberia and laugh.

As much as they complain and criticize, you'd think they might want to strike out on their own.

They don't go anywhere, but continue to hang around and suck on whitey's teats, because even they, as fucking dumb as they are, know that wherever there are nothing but niggers like themselves, there will be dysfunction and chaos.

You don't have to white to see that Europe is lost.

Why dont white move back to Europe, and give country for natives?

and where the fuck do they go? most african americans don't know shit about Africa
also remember that you erased their history with slavery so they don't even know where exactly their ancestors come from

>they
>they
>they

What are you actually talking about? What 'striking out'?

This guy gets it. My France brother.

because even a stupid nigger knows that would be a bad idea

>Whenever a black person does something wrong in the west, they are coddled by society and told it isn't their fault
As a side note: this also applies to the modern Western woman.

we should all convert and immigrate to Israel.

>Ancestors forced to move to America in the first place

>Being poor in America is infinitely better than being poor in Africa

>blacks speak English (not all African countries do), and like American culture like football, etc.

Gee, you galactic twat, I don't know why blacks don't just move back to fucking Africa.

Also, why don't you just move back to Europe, cunt. Why don't Native Americans just move back across the bearing Strait to Siberia.

Why doesn't everyone just move somewhere else!

get out of japan you white pig

because they are too poor and too stupid to actually move back to africa. Even african countries have restrictions on immigration.

They did, haven't you heard of Rhodesia?

>.t selfhating cuckboy

If two separate groups of a species split apart from each other, and lived in different environments, for thousands of generations, it is not possible that they could have evolved in the same way, and at the same rate. Not possible.
Reality - 1
DWLs - 0

My point is they dont seem to like the white man just based ont he fact that he's white, and disregard that half the country didnt have a problem with blacks and went to war over it.

What is their solution? Kill all whitey? When are they going to recognize whites as a valid race?

>Whenever a black person does something wrong in the west, they are coddled by society and told it isn't their fault, just a matter of circumstance and oppression. There's no reason to take responsibility for anything. Dey be livin tha gud life nigga

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

When a black person does something wrong in America the justice system definitely comes down harder on them than whites. The penalties for crack cocaine in most jurisdictions are harsher than the penalties for refined cocaine. Pretty much no other reason than better off white people do cocaine at parties and shit and hood rat Tyrones do crack.

Prisons are filled with blacks.

What the fuck do you mean they're "coddled" and get away with everything? Have you ever left your basement?

>back
Most of these ungrateful SOBs were born in the greatest nation on Earth.

The prisions are full because blacks are doing the worst things at larger scales, that is the only difference, they have fear of blacks but not all of them, since you can't be racist and they will start revolting iif the policedoes his job.

>blacks have no choice but to sell crack and break the law

Because most of them have no concept of Africa, culturally or even geographically. Most don't know where their ancestors came from, what languages they spoke, which tribes they belonged to. They have no identity apart from that of the country of their birth. They have no connection to Africa other then their looks.

Honestly, I think the west should help build Africa. It was a mistake for the colonists to leave as abruptly as they did. Africa has potential, the people just need to be steered in the right direction, by force if necessary. I know I don't want more blacks immigrating into the west. Blacks are the one group that has proven itself to be incapable of living alongside whites without friction. If Africa is made decent, they'll be free to live amongst their own if they so wish.

Why don't Whites move back to Europe?

least based japbro ive seen on Sup Forums

i suspect a proxy

>europe
>white
>current year
kek. I'd go to based Poland and that's it

Why does anyone move to cold, boring western nations?

Wealth.
The answer a multicultural leftist will give is opportunity, but what opportunity?
An opportunity for more wealth.

they need everything done for them. We could always accomodate this need and I actually think it's cruel to them and us that we don't. They still have a good 500 years in the crucible before they're even human.

Nigger detected

But I'm not islamic. I don't belong in England.

>My point is they dont seem to like the white man just based ont he fact that he's white, and disregard that half the country didnt have a problem with blacks and went to war over it

You are projecting pretty damn hard there, man. "They" like every single black person feels that way? You honestly believe that a majority or even a plurality of black people literally hate whites and want to kill us?

What exactly is your life experience with blacks? I'm genuinely curious. Please don't make shit up. Be honest.

My high school was like 20% black and I never had a black person tell me he wanted me dead or that I was a "fucking whitey", etc.

I am an American FSO in Japan. Not a proxy.

Why don't whites move back to hell?

This is why immigrants are being 'forced' into white counties. It has nothing to do with the fact that countries are white. There is no directed effort to exterminate the white race. It has everything to do with wealth and opportunity. Liberal whites feel guilty that they have access to all of this wealth and opportunity. The only way they see that they can effectively share some of this privilege would be to let in immigrants and let them have a shot at life. People here on Sup Forums are completely misreading the intent and direction of mass immigration. I'm not trying to justify it, I'm just trying to accurately assess why liberals want open borders. If we make the rest of the world decent, there will be no need for mass migration, no guilt associated with being born into a rich country while most of the world starves.

>yellows

Because africa sucks

>and where the fuck do they go?
To Africa.

Alternatively they can stop bitching about whitey.

Me, white man, lived in Nigeria for two years. Blacks in Africa are far more civilized that a typical American nigger.

No shit, lol. Who doesn't know this?

We're not allowed to arrest them for pissing on the streets anymore because that was seen as only affecting blacks. Same thing with drinking in public, screaming in the streets, loud music, loud cars (they put fucking whistles on their shitheaps) and cruise around through the neighborhood making sure none of their shitty ghetto spawn get any sleep ever and then wonder why the violent little fucks are so violent and retarded.

These are laws we are no longer allowed to enforce because blacks were almost the only people ever getting arrested for it. That doesn't make blacks scummy, shitty people though. It was the racist laws that were wrong.

Everyone should live in piss and shit filled streets where loud, shitty music is unavoidable and constant, where conflict occurs daily, where not a single night goes by without some screaming match next door. That's the environment that they insist we allow them to raise their children in.

I would be surprised if they weren't somewhat civil. They aren't being coddled and they aren't being fed the sane narrative our blacks are. They don't have the same sense of entitlement.

The problems with Africa are manifold. Clearly European imperialism/colonialism had a ruinous effect on Africa, but that's not the only reason Africa is so fucked up and can't be the sole cause of blame. It goes deeper than that.

Africa has two fundamental issues that make it ripe for being fucked up. For one, society really and fundamentally goes down to the tribal level. Meaning the idea of a "country" in the modern sense working out in Africa is a very difficult proposition. European colonialists drew artificial lines around things and made shitty meme countries. But even in the absence of Euro meddling, Africa does not have a good chance of being stable on any kind of level bigger than a tribe/nation.

For another, Africa is abundant in natural resources which makes it very susceptible to exploitation. Of course the Europeans exploited Africa's resources, but black African leaders in Africa continue to do this. This phenomenon is often called the resource curse.

I don't think there is any hope for Africa.

>fully integrated

what?

>There is no directed effort to exterminate the white race.
Incorrect
>Liberal whites feel guilty that they have access to all of this wealth and opportunity.
That is the useful idiot indoctrination for the useful idiot.

You can't have a footsoldier explain to you the general's plans.

because Africans would kill them.

Niggers, that's who.

It would be worse for them there/laziness/can't into enough math/science to find their way back. Truly purgatory.

>For one, society really and fundamentally goes down to the tribal level.

because its a society of blacks.

go talk to a chicago alderman sometime.

If white gentiles are the global minority, and WE'RE so horrible, why doesn't the rest of the world round us all up, and put us all on some island where we can't hurt anyone?

> because then that place would be awesome, and everyone would want to be there too

jew how'd you get the hebrew

There's no gibsmedat in da muddaland.

Who actually wants to exterminate the white race? What's the point? Wait, let me guess.

>tfw nigs would rather live in poverty and shit than have their neighborhood gentrified and made nicer and have to pay 10-25% more to live there

Satan is right.

Africa will become prosperous after the Chinese exterminate the negroid infestation.

There are less blacks than there are whites. The 'global minority' narrative holds no water. Of course you'll be the global minority if you classify all non-whites as a monolith.

America is separated from most of the world by two large oceans. Black people can't swim. They're also too lazy to plan that shit out.

Removing the niggers is a fundamental part of gentrification.

Dis.

Problem is Chinese settlers in Africa aren't much brighter than the typical African negroid.

Africa needs direction. It needs to be properly civilized. The only way that will happen is with western aid. That aid may be forceful and at times exploitative, but it's the only way black Africans will one day be at the level of the west.

why dont white people move back to europe? dumb question op.

Yeah. All non-whites. That's what i meant. Not just blacks. All the great ones besided us horrible white people

I was hoping Ebola was going to partially solve the problem

The vast majority of them do not have that attitude. Honestly, you really need to stop getting your information from just Sup Forums.

>most african americans don't know shit about africa

Most african americans don't know shit about america either.

>erased their history

What history might that be, exactly?

>don't even know where their ancestors came from

They'd have to find out which of 12 leading candidates is dey real babydaddy first.

So you're admitting your 'argument' is essentially false, right? Blacks are not the same as Asians, Asians are the same as Arabs, etc. You can't group all of these people as one non-white category just to make it seem like whites are a global minority. This isn't true.

African birth rates are out of control, desu. Especially since they don't have the resources to sustain them. I suspect that a sterilization initiative might be put underway in the near future if there are major food shortages.

i know im just playin

Isn't that just Australia?

>multi ethnic and racial countries are easily controlled seeing how the different peoples can be played against each other
>immigrants always side with leftist parties thus making up for loss of numbers during voting, preventing a nationalist government from existing
>homogeneous nations make detecting Jewish influence easier since it is outsider and against national interests
>homogeneous communities are more difficult to influence due to greater rooting in history and culture
>immigrants can displace ethnic white people's, see Cyprus

Because I'm not a Muslim.

Native American here with my beer, fuck off my land, fucking drink more fuck cum giuzzlers.

>>multi ethnic and racial countries are easily controlled seeing how the different peoples can be played against each other
You're acting as if homogenous nations aren't also easily manipulated. You do realize that even homogenous nations segregate into groups, right? These groups can also be played off of each other, it has been done before.

>>immigrants always side with leftist parties thus making up for loss of numbers during voting, preventing a nationalist government from existing
They don't always side with leftists. Again, you're pretending like everyone shares your belief that a nationalist government would be ideal. Obviously most whites don't feel this way if immigration is even an issue to begin with.

>Jewish influence
I don't even need to counter this one. Just because a lot of Jews are involved in media and other positions of power, does not mean that they are all part of some conspiracy. There is also no evidence, apart from a few quotes, that they actually want to destroy the west.

>>immigrants can displace ethnic white people's, see Cyprus
Doesn't always happen. Cyprus is aspecial case since Turkey still claims it.

Why can't you Indians shit in the toilet?

Take the poo to the loo pajeet.

nigger detected

If the US never had slaves it would be a paradise now

It's largely because so many African countries are autocratic shitholes, and the West supported complete despots like Amin and Seko.

That's complete fabrication and you know it.

Because there is nothing to steal in Africa, and they will have to eat rats.

This is an interesting reply. You don't refute my argument but state homogeneous nation's are easily manipulated, although you haven't supplied an example and as I stated, you didn't refute my point.
You then once again fail to refute my point, you even half agree saying some immigrants don't side with leftists, implying most do.
Then you just attack nationalism
>obviously most whites don't feel this way
And what if they did?
Austria just recently did, is it still legitimate?
>I don't need to counter Jewish influence, sure they control the media and have other positions of power, sure there are some direct quotes about the end of whites, but that doesn't mean all of them are.
Not even a point, you even agree that the Jews have concentrated power and some are anti-white.
>Cyprus is special since Turkey claims it

And you're either willfully ignorant or just historically uneducated.

Because niggers cant stand AFRICANS and AFRICANS can't stand niggers

Also in English calling someone a AFRICAN is more racist/worse then nigger just say them both out loud ull know the truth

i will returned russia after save much money for new house, etc

>And you're either willfully ignorant or just historically uneducated.
Your 'arguments' weren't arguments to begin with. They were systems with no actual data or facts to back them up. I made my own staters to counter yours. I'm just as 'right' as you are right now. You e given no indication that hire knowledgeable about history either. None of your state te were historically informed. Try again.

>no u

lel