So this is what people want for Europe? Do you really want this? Why...

So this is what people want for Europe? Do you really want this? Why? I thought it was just some meme from pol until I saw this pic. Someone really wants to force this multiculturalism and racemixing. It's fucking PATHETIC. If I was Swedish or German I'D BE DISGUSTED

una vela

dos velas

tres velas

Was any black paint used?

I wouldn't be disgusted I'd just be wondering why these people are so obsessed that you fuck somebody of another race.

I want a version with a german man fucking a belgian in the ass

yep there are plenty of people who act to furthen the blanda-upp

they also heavily believe in white guilt, original sin of all whites whether their people historically took part in colonialism or not

All the alpha whites sailed the seas to explore and settle new lands
Only the betas stayed behind

Germany? They're the most cucked by markel

tell them they can change places with me if they want

We need Sharia desu. kill those libcuck degenerates

Not only that but it shows a fucking NIGGER as a German citizen. Niggers could never be GERMANS, the same way a White person will never be considered Chinese

> a fucking NIGGER as a German citizen
I mean they could be a citizen but I still wouldn't call them "German" or consider them ethnically German. People these days are treating every nationality like America.

I have family in Spain(they are Native Spanish btw, not immigrants). They are the most leftist you can imagine. They love immigrants, love multiculturalism, they love feminism. They hate themselves so deeply for living in a First World country. BUT they would never leave for a third world country neither, because they are a bunch of hypocrites. They say 'yes India is so wonderful, such an ancient culture bla bla bla' but they would never stand a day living in the shit littered streets of India. They don't know anything about the world, they don't know that Europe is better than the rest of the world for a reason, and if you let people from other countries in, it will stop being great. They are so fucking NAIVE. I wish they could open their eyes, but they never will because they think they are doing the right thing, and that's because they've been told since they are kids that they have to be nice to everyone, when clearly EUROPE DIDN'T BECOME THE MOST DEVELOPED PLACE IN THE WORLD BY BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.

visiting western europe was really a culture shock

Do they consider Argentina a first world country? Genuine question because I've never been their. Also yeah people leave their shitholes and head West for a reason.

How so?

No. And there is clearly a huge gap between places in Argentina inhabited by White people and those inhabited by brown people.

i.e. In the left pic, a town founded and inhabited by German diaspora in Argentina, in the right a Native American village in Argentina.

No

That's why we are all voting to leave EU

I don't mind multiculturalism, but forcing it like Europe seems to be trying is just asking for bad things.

People just don't care anymore. We are going extinct and 100% of normal people are alright with it.

This is the work of George Saros. He actively funds race mixing but protects Israel from it.

>Can't recognize white people

another american user, explain further please

Yeah, USA was like

>Come to America, we have plenty of empty land for you to live and work, you can make your dreams come true, prosper and be integrated into American society.

And Europe was like

>Come to Europe, we have plenty of shit jobs that nobody wants to do because people here believe they are too good for working anymore. Or we can pay you just for having kids, because people here think they are too good for being parents so they have stopped having any kids and we will run out of people soon.

Absolutely this
yuro pretentious cucks who think they're better than everyone will ironically destroy their own homeland by importing niggers to do shitty jobs

Explain yourself

It's very tolerant and progressive. Just accept it famillia.

good post

What the fuck is this? Can people stop fetisizing this shit

It's for AIDs. Basically because a lot of people from different countries might be having sex during the World Cup. Pic related is an ad in English.

>Europe is now a grandmother, haggard and no longer fertile and vibrant
They have to blanda upp cause the men are too fags and women are whores

It's a private organization (NGO) fighting AIDS. They're very gay and quite edgy SJW.

Funny enough, AIDS is called SIDA in France. But the organisation is called AIDeS, which actually means "help" in France.

I did notice that. I thought it was odd because I thought it came out of France.

hot

I see the blue race is at risk

Not him, but I visited a western European country's capital recently, and at first I was really surprised (and felt kinda uncomfortable) because I've never before seen this many african and gipsy people in one place.

I felt like I need to be aware of my surroundings 100% of time to not walk into some shady alley (which were filled with mentioned before gentlemen).
This is something completely unusual for people who live in safe, homogeneous European countries.

I imagine it must be much worse in USA.

Cute pupper.

>I imagine it must be much worse in USA.
People tend to self-segregate here. Blacks that live in white neighborhoods tend to assimilate. So if you're not black and you end up in a black neighborhood you might get fucked up.

>2017
>still being intorelant

Too add onto my post the biggest factor isn't really race. A lot of it is socio-economic class. I feel nervous walking through hickvilles sometimes. Race is just more fire for the flames.

>So if you're not black and you end up in a black neighborhood you might get fucked up.
Yes, this is this culture shock I was referring to, no-go zones are something that doesn't exist here.

>no-go zones are something that doesn't exist here.
Really? Not even in poorer areas? How hard is Polish to learn for an Anglo?

There are no no-go zones in any Easter Europe. ghettos don't exist there.

because the whole country is a no-go area in easter europe

>ghettos don't exist there
Is it because everybody is poor?

t. the creator of organized crime

I find that hard to belief given how much you praise hitler, stalin and such...

soy español pero bueh

Eventually you'll realize the most clueless people are bigots, no matter what side they pick.

But yes, I do agree that if we shelter refugees (which we totally should, at least morally) they have to obey our laws.

>Really? Not even in poorer areas?
No, most of people who would perform criminal activities already moved to Western Europe for better risk-reward ratio.
Also, there is less class disparity here, so poorer areas aren't significantly worse than richer areas. Obviously, you might get terribly unlucky and stumble upon some aggressive bydło, but it's not common and it never happened to me (despite me living in one of those poorer, shadier areas), and I never worry about having to walk around the streets at night.

see
(still enjoyed my stay in Rome though, very pretty city, although you should really pick up that trash from streets)

this desu

>They are the most leftist you can imagine. They love immigrants, love multiculturalism, they love feminism. They hate themselves so deeply for living in a First World country. BUT they would never leave for a third world country neither, because they are a bunch of hypocrites. They say 'yes India is so wonderful, such an ancient culture bla bla bla' but they would never stand a day living in the shit littered streets of India. They don't know anything about the world, they don't know that Europe is better than the rest of the world for a reason, and if you let people from other countries in, it will stop being great. They are so fucking NAIVE. I wish they could open their eyes, but they never will because they think they are doing the right thing, and that's because they've been told since they are kids that they have to be nice to everyone, when clearly EUROPE DIDN'T BECOME THE MOST DEVELOPED PLACE IN THE WORLD BY BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.
This is a majority of swedes.

Did she just give that guy a blowjob? Purple face smear, purple crotch smear

Because classes don't exist and we have equal acess to education.

At first I thought it was Spain-Portugal, but then I noticed the blue stripe. Good one.

>Too add onto my post the biggest factor isn't really race.
It is though.

I know more about Islam and Africa than 99% of normies and i still dont want single arap or nigger in my country

If women were whores the problem would have solved itself

How hard would it be for me to learn Polish? I don't think any of the languages I currently speak would be useful for it. I'm asking this because I may want to visit Poland sometime.

>But yes, I do agree that if we shelter refugees (which we totally should, at least morally) they have to obey our laws.
Values and beliefs are heritable dumbass. Is it such a surprise to you that Islam is growing because Europe took in more muslims?

He was eating her pussy. Check out his face

As long as you let in a controllable amount (ie they're forced to assimilate) you'll be fine.
It really isn't. When niggers live in white neighborhoods they act white and when whites live in ghettos they act like niggers. I say this from personal experience.

No idea what western european country you went to, but Spain is pretty much safe. And we are infested with gypsies for centuries.

no they wont lol not even america can control them

>you should really pick up that trash from streets
true, I'm an inmigrant here in the north and the trash thing is even beyond memes

about you other post, to be fair I have had the same feel sometimes in some big city during the night, to the level of picking a taxi to go home to avoid trouble
but I'm very used to feel extremely safe back there in Spain

But the Muslim immigrants that already live here have already assimilated. I know a lot of children of immigrants and they just act like anybody else because they're not segregated off into their own communities.

Ture, I've personally seen whites acting like gypsies here in Spain. But also, gypsies traditionally never wanted to blend with the local population for centuries. We were more lucky with hispanics though.

is that why they shoot up a gay club, or blow up a marathon

From what I now, Anglos find Slavic languages difficult to learn due to vast differences in grammar, spelling and pronunciation.
You don't need to learn language to visit us though, most of non-old people can speak at least basic English.

I didn't say it wasn't safe, nothing happened to me after all, but I said that I didn't feel safe in some shadier places and it was a kind of culture shock for me to visit a place with that many non-European people.

*Ture

Lol

I don't blame gringos for school shootings and I don't blame them for that. Crazy people are crazy people.

People tend to appreciate hearing a foreigner at least make an attempt though. I think English speakers get a bad rap for expecting everybody to speak their language.

that's not the cause when you have almost a mass shooting in the US every day

>As long as you let in a controllable amount (ie they're forced to assimilate) you'll be fine.
Completely wrong. Genes matter and can't be changed by enviroment.

>It really isn't. When niggers live in white neighborhoods they act white and when whites live in ghettos they act like niggers. I say this from personal experience.
>anecdotes
Again, genes matter.

when I say "them" i mean muslims sorry that wansn't clear by my post.

i'd choose that over east saint louis desu

You know how gays are executes in many places in the middles east? are the people responsible crazy too?

>>anecdotes
I'm not writing a scholarly author here friend. But feel free to post some race """realism""" to redpill me.

I don't live in the Middle East. You're bringing up shit that isn't relevant to the conversation we're having. Islam is a vile religion and gays are highly targeted by it that's no secret.

When a country is shit, I find little difference between a white or non-white one. Homosexuals were treated not much differently in the cool countries club

genes matter shit
it's culture you're talking about

Islam is not vile itself like christianism is not evil itself, it's the people using it

Well, in most of the first world countries until late in the 20th century. It's no surprise why medieval countries treat them like shit.

I'd agree that Islam is like Christianity in that it can be used to do horrible things. Bad Christians use the Old Testament and Bad Muslims use shitty Hadiths.

Yeah, during the spanish fascist dictatorship, if you didn't assist to the church service, you could be executed

*ture lol

Really?

>But feel free to post some race """realism""" to redpill me.
I would, but I think you couldn't handle it.

>When a country is shit, I find little difference between a white or non-white one. Homosexuals were treated not much differently in the cool countries club
When did people in the west throw gays off rooftops?

Culture is partly in the genes.

I use to be an EMT and would have to go through trailer parks and other hicksville places.

I will take hicksville over tyrone's ghetto anyday.

>if you didn't assist to the church service, you could be executed
I doubt it got that far, you would probably had to be in the communist party or something like that to get executed

fuck off with your pseudoscience

Obviously everyone visiting other country should learn at least some basic expressions, like 'hello', 'thank you', 'good bye', or 'do you speak English?'. Learning more is nice, but usually not necessary if you visit major cities where people are used to dealing with foreigners.

yeah id take the worst american white ''ghetto'' than a favela

Point is that you seem to think they completely change when they step on western soil, when it is obvious they don't.

I think that they gradually change with the generations. An immigrants child will be assimilated while their parent may still be backward.

It is laready possible to predict someones academic results by looking at their genes. It's not pseudoscience, and with more findings not even you will be able to deny the obvious.

Except that second-gen immigrants in Europe commit more crime than their parents.

how do we save the europe, bros?

>Culture is partly in the genes.
completely disagree

favelas are a extremely fucked up thing
you guys have to do something with that massive inequality