What is the best place to shoot yourself in the head? wanna make sure. Im not looking for help, just information...

What is the best place to shoot yourself in the head? wanna make sure. Im not looking for help, just information. I want it to be instant.I am using a .38 hollow tip revolver handgun.

The space between your eyebrow and hairline

I'd say the tip is the best place to shoot it. Since ur going out like a pussy, might as well blow off that dick in the process

its behind the ear and just above the earlobe. This way your spinal cord is destroyed

Kek

Kek

He's going to need some aloe for that burn

ballsack

At a BLM protester

A MacDonalds car park

OP You're a fucking idiot if you dont follow my advice. Even Pablo Escobar's hitman revealed that the best place to shoot to kill is above the eyebrow with a revolver

Roof of the mouth would do wonders

Your head. Maybe... duh

Place the barrel on your temple and shoot toward the back of your head. The temple is the softest part of the skull. Angling down and toward the back hits the base of the brain and spine.
A .22 to the temple is the best. It's such a small calibre, it often doesn't create an exit wound. The bullet just bounces around the skull like a pinball machine, turning your brain to jello.

Dont do the whole cliche gun in mouth thing. everyone at the last second decides that they actually want to live and flinch causing the bullet to only rips their face off. I talk with people who have attempted suicide quite often (part of my job) and they all the same thing. They always say that they are happy they survived.

Thats the strongerst part of the skull and there have been people who got shot and the bullet didnt even penetrate. Dont do this user,you may not even die and end up living like a plant

this is one edgy 12 year old. everything he said is wrong.

Have you never seen the R. Budd Dwyer video? I'd say watch that a few times to get a feel for what he's doing, practice makes perfect.

Depending on the size of the gun, aim for the notch at the base of the skull and top of the neck. Blow apart your C1 and C2 vertebrae severing not only the connection of the brainstem to the spine bit you are completely shreking all the parts of the brain responsible for the necessities.

You'd pull the trigger and die nearly simultaneously. You are now able to go gently into that good night you magnificent bastard.

kek

some people are incredibly stupid. This person is one of them.

>brain to jello
>jello
>FUCKING JELLO, THE SHIT YOU HAVE TO FREEZE
kek

Can anyone show me how to use filter correctly? Screenshots would be great. Thanks.
I want to filter certain shitposting shits on here because they are starting to annoy me. I've never used the filter option before.

best to jump off a tall building.

tl;dr

Just hang, don't make a huge mess

you dumbass, arteries aren't in the same place with everyone, they are also like the size of a narrow pencil, pretty fucking hard to hit. You aim for the thalamus

What these faggots said

I'd say you're the stupid one not getting their attempt at humour

If all else fails you'll become a full time vegetable not even Abel to comprehend the level of sadness that's brought you to that point in the first place so you can't really lose. Your care taker would have took the real L at that point

Thing is: I don't know if anyone would have showed. Bullets don't lie..

The temple, it's the thinnest

Ok!

just make sure you do it in a place where you wont be found for a while. that way if you hit the wrong spot you can still bleed out before someone finds you and trys to help.

Nice dubs, but you're wrong. A lot of people flinch doing it this way, still live with no face.

Best way is under the chin. Shoot straight up.

Try it now and stream it.