One will protect you, the others will try to kill you. Choose wisely

One will protect you, the others will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

If you don't know who each of these characters are, you're probably a numale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl98L0fNlcI
youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mr Freeze could probably defeat even the Terminators

Mr Freeze

Jack in a Jack Slater movie.

Dutch takes me deep into the jungle and picks them off one by one.

John Matrix.

The only logical choice.

The demi god before he got sent to earth seems great. We can just hang out in Olympus so the others can't get to me.

Hard mode: you're the comedy sidekick

If you're a dude he doesn't care about you, besides he'll let you get kidnapped first

Terminator I - II and Hercules are the best choices

The gun from Eraser scares me if I pick terminator. That's why I went Hercules. Also I guess end movie would be better where he is friendly with Zeus and all his powers.

Those guns from Eraser would push a Terminator's cybernetic shit in.

Easily Mr Freeze. He can just freeze all the others plus he makes awesome ice related puns.

Hercules? He can barely speak English.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl98L0fNlcI

>You hav struck'd Herculis.

>In this universe there's only one absolute. Everything freezes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY

Either Dutch or Jack Slater.

Quaid.

Even if I die, odds are it was all just in his head anyway.

I'll take the Termination from 2, because I'm not retarded.

Tough call between Dutch, John Matrix and John Kruger from Eraser, but I'd go with Kruger. He hides/protects people for a living and the rail gun is a great equalizer against the Terminators, Freeze and even Hercules. The Red Heat guy would want to hide me in Russia and actually Freeze would probably want to cryogenically freeze me or some shit to keep me safe and I'd rather not. End of Days Arnold is unstable, Conan can't into firearms and Jack Slater sucks on normal Earth.

I've actually never seen Raw Deal. Streaming it now.

You have drug HueKueLee's.

What did he mean by this?

>not picking the bodyguard Terminator to protect you

unless the asshole isnt programmed to protect me and walks off looking for john connor

Does Hercules get to bring friends?

Neither Terminator survived its respective film, you don't want to take a chance on a proven loser against such formidable odds.

Jack Slater if I can go into the movie world. Otherwise Matrix.

>You don't get to bring friends.

But the person he was protecting did. That said it's probably not plot armour of the same calibre as Jack Slater's.

>that realization that Genisys is the only movie to have the Terminator survive

Raw Deal is interesting. It has elements of a good movie, and starts out as what seems like a slow burning investigative film. Then it meanders for the first two acts and for the final act it randomly and out of nowhere switches to a total bloodbath, a massacre of people who don't even deserve it. There are no stakes and it just feels off somehow. Arnold only did it to get out of his shitty contract and without it Total Recall would never have been made, so it's an important film but I like to think of the film itself as a metaphor for the raw deal Arnold got stuck in.

This, i'm untouchable.

hercules, hercules!

because he's a big guy

>If you don't know who each of these characters are, you're probably a numale.
If I don't mindlessly do what everyone else does, i.e. work a dead-end 9-5 job, come home to a wife who's probably cheating on me while I work, drink beer while watching either football, baseball or basketball on the electric jew, and maybe occasionally watch an 80s action movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and then go to bed before 10 so I can wake up early for work,
then I'm a numale!!

Objectively correct.

If you didn't watch everyone of these movies before the age of 12, yeah you're a numale.

A numale is far more likely to have been raised by tv and movies. Real men grew up outdoors.

Ever heard of rainy days? Or evenings?

Could you be more triggered?