Tell me what you thought of the following movies:

Tell me what you thought of the following movies:

Man of Steel
BvS
Suicide Squad

And then I will determine what stage of denial you are in.

there true kino while marvel flicks are all vapid capeshit fucking shit. FUCK I HATE MARVEL FUCK FUCK FUCKING MARVELKEKS FUCK

Stage 3 Anger - frustrated outpouring of bottled up emotion

ABSO
LUTE
KINO

>Man of Steel
Fun

>BvS
Great

>Suicide Squad
Fun

All three better than any Marvel flick bar three (GotG, IM1 and Winter Soldier)

This looks like a hard case of stage 2 Denial - Trying to avoid the inevitable

>Man of Steel
Even three years ago I knew it was bad.

>BvS
Barely skimmed past The Do-Over as the worst film of 2016.

>Suicide Squad
Only 2 things I liked were El Diablo turning into an Aztecan god and Enchantress. Not even Cara, just Enchantress.

Man of Steel is alright. I definitely appreciate it more after watch the video where some dude points out all the references to the Bible. I guess I wasn't in the right mindset the first time around.

BvS I've always liked. I saw what Snyder was trying to do in the original cut and I always appreciated that "what if they were actually real" angle the movie takes. The Ultimate Edition is the complete movie and it is definitely up there. Martha scene could've been handled better but whatever. Otherwise strong movie.

Suicide Squad is a total flick, but I enjoyed the first half enough. Second half takes a dive but I was entertained nonetheless.

Mos was okay with goat fights

Bvs was middling

SS was schizophrenically decent to terrible

>Man of Steel
>really enjoyed a darker, less idealistic Superman
>7.5/10

>BvS
>all over the place pacing and plot-wise but the acting in it was pretty good; tried too much too soon and suffers from Spider-Man sequel-itis
>6.5/10

SS
>haven't watched

One thing I love about these is that you can get the flawed theatrical and if its even tolerable its pretty cool because the BluRay will be a roughly +2/10 boost and all the cuts will be interesting.

I would shoot a kitten in the paw to see the NC-17 Ayer cut with 20 more minutes of Joker. How much delusion do I have? lol

Stage 7 Acceptance

You've come through to the light friend. Welcome.

A soft case of stage 2 denial. No doubt about it.

>Man of Steel
Extremely hit and miss, constantly switches from fantastic to terrible
>BvS
A fucking mess. I appreciate that it tried, but it was just so dark and bleak. Batman beating up Superman with a toilet tank lid was fucking hilarious though, laughed so hard in the theater.
>Suicide Squad
A David Ayer action film that needs to stop every 5 minutes for a quip. Enchantress was a terrible villain, and I'd like to see Ayer's original cut.

-pretty good
-mostly good until """doomsday""", alsi eisensperge's """"acting""""
-diarrhoea

SS is even worse than I expected

>Lost my shit at soundtrack selection
>joker looking like Marilyn Manson
>pointless scenes
>boring characters
>harley-joker Disney tier romance (although that scene was good)
>MUH DAUGHTAH
>Diablo turning into the fucking Clinkz
>messy montage
At least the Aussie guy was good

We should have a thread like this whenever Sup Forums blindly praises bad movies. Could have been perfect for Only God Forgives and Neon Demon although we still have a chance when the torrent of Neon Demon leaks.

>Man of Steel

6/10 film, had a lot of good stuff and I appreciated its attempts to be realistic, but was ultimately screwed over by clunky editing and writing. Also the action was awesome.

>Batman v Superman

4/10, shit makes no sense, every character has no reason to do what they're doing. It's fun to watch just for murderous racist Batfleck and Jolly Luthor though.

>Suicide Squad

5/10, a handful of good stuff but mostly mediocre and unremarkable. Except for having some of the worst editing ever, plus the worst Joker ever.

No one saw those

>Man of Steel
Shit.

>BvS
>Suicide Squad
Haven't seen them.

All three were absolute shit.

>Man of Steel
I enjoyed it, but the more i think about it the less i like it.

>BvS
Painful to watch. I hated it.

>Suicide Squad
Didn't even bother with it and just watched around half of yesterday's stream with Sup Forums.
It seemed as bad as the critics said.

1. It was okay.
2. Didn't see it
3. Didn't see it

>MoS
kino

>BvS
kino

>SS
flick