Watashiwa Lamar desu

watashiwa Lamar desu ...

why is he a nigger on the american adaption user?
what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America.

Cuck nation #1. The fuck did you expect?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is that from the actual film?

>nigger
>dies
>Sup Forums still complains

Y'all some bitch niggas.

Jesus

They'll probably have him live and win or something, too.

Because he wouldn't be able to spell his name

but it's not being filmed in Sweden or the UK

Death Note sucks dick I'm glad they made L black so you retarded weeaboos can sperg about it.

This.

Also Misa would be an outspoken and brave feminist who will betray Light because he represents the patriarchy.

>he's the world's greatest detective because he's just really good at framing people for the crimes he commits

Stop eating the Sup Forums meemees. How old you gotta be to actually believe the Sup Forums propaganda?

>it's a meme that Sweden is the rape capital of europe
>it's a meme that it's because of muslims
>it's a meme that they keep letting more muslims in

sure thing, chief

more like why is there an american adaptation at all

jews

Calm down Sven. Work on your country.

Different classification of rape makes the numbers seem inflated.

But no point explaining that to a sheep. Just keep repeating those maymays like a good little cuck

>american adaptaion
>why is he a nigger?

You answered your own question, buddy.

Yep all of those are memes.
I have been to sweden with a brown friend. They are so confused seeing anyone non-white. It is like the japan of europe.

So weird and so homogeneous

>bork bork borka bork

meanwhile a sudanese refugee in sweden just slit the throat of a 6 year old girl whose parents took him in

The UK and Sweden both still have far less niggers and muslims than the US per capita or in total and several major US cities are basically African war zones.

>But no point explaining that to a sheep

Irony

>he is actually from sweden
>you get your news from Sup Forums
>he is the sheep

I am so sick of Sup Forums. You guys have gone from funny to full blown tumblr annoying.

Its 2016. How dare anime not have 50% black people

>Different classification of rape makes the numbers seem inflated.
What a load of shit

T: i lived in Sweden for a few years

Did you get raped?

>implying you could trust anything a Swede says

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Please tell me that is a pic from another one of his roles?

Why the fuck would L appear in public? Oh but at least he's covering his fucking mouth

One would thing it would seem pretty consistent with the whole "saudi-arabia of feminism" thing you also apply to Sweden.

More important question is why would they have L give a public statement?

I usually dislike this kinda random changing / race swapping, but this is a US adaptation, not just a remake. It wouldn't make sense with asains, nor would it make sense with all white people. The only race baiting I can see here is the argument that L is the hero and Light is the villain, reinforcing the white ppl are evil stereotype

>"The swedes are the most self-loathing people on the entire globe. I have never come across a country were nationalism is one of the biggest taboos, to the point were it is considered to be racism."

Oh come the fuck on. Really? In most western countries I have seen people accuse nationalism as racism. And I can think of one country with a worse history of nationalism who might have swedes beat on self-loathing.

>US adaptation
>one of Light's plans was to have a cop kill somebody by luring the two of them to a place without guns
>this now won't work anymore
Kind of silly when you can just write the name of the person you want to get killed and the reason of death being getting shot and noone would even notice.

Nationalism should be a taboo. It's a fucking spook that's been used to kill millions of people. At least religion is benign most of the time and the people who do things in the name of it were likely to do them anyway. Nationalism on the other hand has been the justification for sending millions to their deaths when they didn't care to begin with.

I wish they casted Ezra Miller as L desu.

They fucking butchered it.

That's actually pretty interesting casting

because the US isn't a white country anymore

Like I said, adaptation. Im 100% sure they'll change plenty of the story, butcher the source material, and throw in some liberal political commentary. That's just how it is. Hope you weren't expecting anything good from a fucking Netflix adaptation of a 2000s anime.

>live action adaptation of an anime
>ever expecting something not shit
The only exception I can think of is Edge of Tomorrow.

That'd be kinda cool actually

Jews.

They would be cool

yeah yeah yeah come back when those countries elect a nigger as their leader

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums

Already looks better than the shitty anime. You weebs are ridiculous if you think the original L would work in a live action film. He was a laughable caricature, not a real human being.

Looks like a jihadist to me, what with the finger pointing up and him all dressed in black and covering his face and all.

AYO
*smacks lips*
WE FINNA
*adjusts dick*
WE BOUTTA
*sucks air*
WE GON GEDDAT KIRA

Which Putin-paid site did you read that on?

Point me to a single page in the manga that says L was white

Muh QT eccentric genius.

>ITT: people who haven't seen The Guest

Wingard will deliver animekino