anyone? have a huge spankbank of her on comp

Pretty fucking sweet. Prob should tell her that she's in someones fapfolder xD

Atleast not yet

take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

omg. this little slut needs to get gangraped and bred

she's a huge tease, gets me rock hard whenever i see her in public

She's in another user's fap folder.

here's another one for you

sorry user you asked me in last thread just finished writing, id tie her hands together then piss on her, then push her to the floor, choke her and stare into her frightened eyes while i ram her asshole so hard that she cries, then id switch to pounding her pussy and carve the word whore on her chest, then bite her nipples hard as i fill her with cum, come back later and put her in a noose and stand her on a chair, stand on my own chair and fuck her battered asshole while i drag a knife over her tits making blood drip down her naked body, then just as i exploded again in her asshole id kick her chair away finger her as she chokes to death

I'm pretty sure i'm liking this more then she will, but still, thanks anons. Makes her even more desirable

wwyd to this mother of two? rape/blackmail for more pics

wwyd

she's so thick. it feels so good rubbing it to her

blew my load to her many times

You are free to stop or whatever. A lot of guys wouldn't say this but... Do what you are comfortable with. I personally think this is fine, but you shouldn't trust my opinion on this, lol.

fapping to her again once more

left

Will you do some of these?

if possible

i wanna let mine go all over that ass

Hahahaha, she knows i sometimes pull this shit. Most of the times she doesnt completely agree, sometimes she does. I just get a kick off the compliments etc, but I would never risk her privacy. I will never understand why some anons post face etc. You could literally ruin someones life. Not worth it. Just jack off and try not to be a dick #whiteknightoff

Let me remind you that she likes to be choked and gets a kick out of tearing up while looking up

Cause they get caught up in the novelty of pleasing the hordes. I agree with not showing face, but I get off way better with face.

Just take my word on it: the face matches ;)

go into her house and lock all the doors, push her to the ground and rip her clothes off, then ram my dick into her asshole and grope her tits, keep pounding her and choke her till she passes out and i fill her asshole with warm cum, then leave her naked and bruised on the floor with cum dripping out her asshole for her kids to find her and see what a whore their mother is

I agree with you completely
I like how she gets kinky
I can imagine, lol

yeah i remember thats why i posted this one firstim probably her n1 fan here

I'm pretty fckn happy

hahahaah

You probably aren't as happy as I am.
As the other guy asking, I recognize you are n1. hahaha

I'd wait until shortly before her children get home from schoola nd break into her house. I'd wrap my hands around her throat and shove her against the wall, my hand reaching between her legs and teasing her. I'd tear her pants off and smack her cunt until she's crying. I'd grab a knife and hold it against her throat, and rape her ass until her kids get home. I'd leave her crying on the ground, and grab her kids, tying them together and forcing them to watch me rape their moth. After I was finished and had cum in her ass, I'd untie one child and force them to fist their mother until she cums as I made the other suck me off. I'd make the kids switch, wit the second kid having to fist the mothers ass.

what if they come home early? wwyd?

we have hivemind hahah

I would like to know the gender of the kids, would make it easier to work them in ;)

Sure dude, I'm hoping you're happier! I iwsh you all the best buddy!

wish there were nudes

does she go first or second? wwyd?

Happy is not really the best word to describe it, but yeah. I love seeing her

would tie them all to a pole in my basement naked and get atleast 10 friends over to gang rape them, we would violate every hole all night, hitting and choking them constantly, sometimes piss on them, and always atleast 2 cocks inside every girl at one time, then we would all fill a different hole with cum, and when the holes ran out we'd plaster their tits and face, repeating this nightly without feeding them till they eventually died and we were pounding their battered corpses dripping with weeks of cum

her husband isn't her kid's dad so he might be able to be worked in too. wwyd?

So do I! ;)

rude

The real question is, who doesn't?

Gays, muslims and people that wear pj's to wallmart

My girlfriends and I would tie them up and rape them

>Id leave her crying on the ground, and grab her kids, tying them together and forcing them to watch me rape their mother. After I was finished and had cum in her ass, I'd untie one child, not the one in 419, and force them to fist their mother until she cums as I made the other suck me off. I'd grab the second ones bottom, and force her to deepthroat me as her mother watched, gagging and puking on me. I'd smack her bottom every time she cried, my knife against her throat. I'd cut the clothes off the second kid, the first kid still fisting his mother, and rape her as hard as I could, right next to the mothers face, cutting the child every time the mother looked away. I'd pull out of the kids tight cunt and drive into her ass at the same time I sliced the kids throat, the blood pooling in the mothers hair. I'd rape the kids body until I climaxed, then grab the second kid and forcing them to play with their sisters body while I cut up the mothers cunt. I'd eventualyl get bored of torturing the mother, and bring my knife into her chest, through her heart and kidnap the second kid for my torture chambers at home.

fuck user any nudes???

I wasnt' expecting to laugh. The Pjs just killed me, kek.

I have autocorrect I mean girlfriend

have pics of dick in her pussy?

tie them to a chair and make them watch as i ram both her holes and spit on her, if she has a son id force him to fuck her ass while i throat fucked her, after a few seconds lust would take over and im sure hed fuck the shit out of his mom and blow his load inside her, if no son then id make the daughter fist her asshole with one hand and her pussy with the other while i throat fucked her, either way the children would then watch as i pushed her up against the wall and pounded her pussy and filled her with warm cum, then watch it dribble down her leg and tell her to eat it and tell her children how much she loves being used by strangers like the cum slut she is

Best one for now, will scout

So good.

Thx buddy

dat smile
what a golden girl

Buhbuuump!

Nah, thank you

She's a teamplayer for sure

Wonder why you blurred out the name of the book...

Is she into anal?

WWYD?

Most of the time, yeah. Not always, goes for me too. Sometimes I just want to rape her pussy. But when she is, it's all out. Cross eyed anal orgams, spitting, you know the drill ;)

Doesn't matter if she's into it, if you've got a real loose moral compass.

xD

I would pull down her jeans and push her so she's bending over the bed. I lick her pussy and start finger banging her once she's ncie and wet. Then I pull down my pants, grab her hips, and start fucking her hard from behind making those big titties clap. When I'm about to cum, I pull out of her, roll her over, and cum all over her big milky titties

What would you do to my Stepmom?

What a beautiful ass. It gets me very hard to imagine it, it must be so good.

I would masturbate in the bushes and then jump out and splooge all over her face before running off

Yeah, it's pretty fuckin great, she also moans and screams like a slut. We both agreed on the fact that sometimes she's just screams harder just because it makes me go crazy. We've got a pretty solid deal on everything

bump

If I'm going in her and she moans the right way. I'm going crazy inside.

As long as you slap the shit out of her, she's all game

Fuck her up, guys. You get more if it's detailed.

If I'm slapping the shit out of her I'm having twice the fun. Would I be able to put her face down against the floor and pound her against it?