ITT: Mary Sues

ITT: Mary Sues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpspGHeLOPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only in the films, in the book she's mostly useless and can't peform at all under pressure. they kind of switch her and harry in the film for like no clear reason. Plus she blatantly breaks wizarding law in the second film by repairing Harry's Glasses in Diagon Alley, which is so against he character.

You can use magic in diagon alley.

>the Wretched Harmony casts a spell so badass that the lock falls apart and becomes a gas of rose petals that goes up their noses like a baby's challenge.

You can use magic anywhere providing a muggle doesn't see when you're underage

Why do people praise her character so much?

This isnt true. Without her, harry and ron would be dead

She was pretty gud.

>inb4 manbaby cries stronk womyn

Same reason they think Marvel films are good

>marries jews

Because Star Wars belongs to US now, you shitlordpissbabybrobabiez.

>Posting a pic from Temple of Doom, where Indy gets his ass kicked more than once.

Nope. Also, Indy is so much a Gary Stu that if you delete him from Raiders of the Lost Ark, the movie ends the same way.

Hermione=Rowling
Harry=Her little boy
Ron=his absent father

that's why Hermione ended up with Ron, and why Rowling found a Hermione/Harry "romance" so revolting.

Chris No!

Indy had already lost by the beginning of the first act of Raiders

She breaks a ton of rules and fuck up her own potion and is constantly subtracted points by snape and made fun of. Ron helps her out in the castle multiple times in deathly hallows. No shit she wasn't treated like an inept mong stay mad bookfah

Thinking about it, Harry's "relationships" are always pitiful in the books. There's the one with Chang which barely took off to begin with. And then there's his best friend's younger sister which barely goes anywhere either.

Maybe Rowling was uncomfortable writing about Harry going through relationships with girls.

she's not bad, yet shes not perfect by any means
>le I know how to use the force
>I've been working hard all my life but still have time to look pretty
>I want to help, *touches lightsaber*, FUCK EVERYTHING
>barely unscathed by the end of the film
Literal Mary Sue which holds her character back so much.

No, it pretty distinctly states that underage wizards can't use magic outside of school

Well most mother's don't actively fantasize about their son's love life

In fact she made Harry think about sex as very "sinful" which is the exact opposite of what teenage boys see it is.

Kys she was the absolute worst

She uses it year one on the train fucktard of course you can use magic in diagon alley where peolle have to buy wands and use them before they pay

ew its a white fucking male, this makes me want to vomit

I literally spit in the food of whites I serve because their such scum.

ITT: All female characters that actually did something of importance

>men with years of training/experience
>mary sue

i dont think you have any idea what a mary sue is.

And that rule is routinely broken without consequence. At the start of order of the pheonix harry is using the lumos spell in his bedroom and never receives a letter.

>oh look at me!! ironic falseflaging so original!!!1
fuck off

>kys
*eylf

*Director's Note: eylf stands for "End your life, fool."

You're so autistic and literal, he's doing his homework. The entire scene is a fuckinf metaphor for two things. Masturbation and growing up and alluding to the patronus and harry being a small light that shines bright.

Stop comparing the books and movies for exact reasons like this. You don't have vision. Also you can use magic on the train ron and hermione do first year. You can do magic in diagon alley harry does when he gets his fucking wand

See
TIL harry didn't do magic when he got his wand. Bookfag.

not to mention that bond fucks up all the time and even loses occasionally

>fucks up a Polyjuice potion, making her a weird cat-human, thus having to stay in the bathroom for the day

sure.

also a know-it-all that can't remember Nicholas fucking Flamel, an alchemist well known in the Muggle world as well.

she could sure stew up a good potion

Well there aren't any in real life so...

I thought it meant "eff your life, SENPAI"

Whoah are those panties?

Woah, are those words you're using?

Moron.

Its fake of a promo pic

Whoah, those do happen to be words.

Thanks for noticing.

And now answer whether that's a shop or not.

She was only 11 years old + she was a MUGGLE growing up, ya dumb cunt.

Thank you for being polite c: !

>Gary Stu
>regularly fucks up missions or makes things more difficult because of his cavalier attitude and lustfulness

>Thank you for being polite c: !

We all die alone.

Yes it's brilliant: 1mm of cotton separates her delicious pussy from my eye

>gets his ass kicked several times
>gets his gf killed
Also see

Nietzschean fool, please leave.

Just because she's the first major female Jedi character.

That's it. They just like what she represents in that, 'Star Wars is for girls too,' she pushes an agenda and for those supporting the agenda they're too blinded or I bested to actually see how mediocre she is as a character. They were so desperate for a girl in Star Wars they don't even care that they simply got pandered to and thrown a totally one dimensional token character.

You don't really know what you're talking about, do you?

Orange buttcheeks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Desert xenomorph

more like Moesha Shaniqua amirite

You had better be afraid!

Nah, with Bond it's deliberate.

Women love blank slates they can project themselves onto. Look at The Hunger Games, Twilight, etc

1mm of cotton and an hour of photoshop

Never talk about what women want again

katniss had more character than bella

Men do it to, but because the trope has been done to death with male characters men are less susceptible to it

youtube.com/watch?v=hpspGHeLOPE

wtf the guy almost dies in Temple of Doom if it wasn't for the help of that kid who saves him

not a mary sue at all

Hermione is deliberatly a spazz who comes to accept it. Bond definitely is deliberate

I see this "they mess up so they arent mary-sues" defense alot but I think being a mary-sue has more to do with personality and the way the rest of the world is in contrast or relation to the character. Indy isnt a total mary-sue. He's the toughest, smartest guy around who routinely is fawned over by all women, but he's got phobias and quirks. He's still on the mary-sue spectrum though

Thing is Indy has decades of experience by the time of the movies and he's still challenged by the obstacles and people he encounters. And about the women: marion was already infatuated with him from shen he was her father's pupil, the blonde in temple of doom was a gold digge and elsa was the only one that kinda fell for him but she was still using him to get the grail

which is exactly my point, it's only against the law to use magic infront of muggles

She's not Mary Sues, she's Hermione Granger/

I replied to the wrong user. Sorry I gotchu